lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got the opportunity of signing Lewandowski or Busquets, but the deal will see me lose Koke and Dele Alli in exchange. Would you guys do it? And either Lewandowski or Busquets?

Ooh that's an interesting one.. I'd go for Busquests if I had to pick one of the two, honestly think he should rise.. very important player for Barca. However, Alli is definitely going to rise, the lad has been outstanding this season, we all knew he had a lot of potential and he's fulfilling it so far, whether he continues to do that beyond this season.. only time. Though I believe he will, supreme talent. And what more needs to be said about Koke :) I think it's a fair deal on both ends mate, all depends on what your squad needs. I'd keep Koke and Alli if it was me.

Ooh that's an interesting one.. I'd go for Busquests if I had to pick one of the two, honestly think he should rise.. very important player for Barca. However, Alli is definitely going to rise, the lad has been outstanding this season, we all knew he had a lot of potential and he's fulfilling it so far, whether he continues to do that beyond this season.. only time. Though I believe he will, supreme talent. And what more needs to be said about Koke :) I think it's a fair deal on both ends mate, all depends on what your squad needs. I'd keep Koke and Alli if it was me.

Cheers Ste G! I'm glad you reached the conclusion of keeping Koke and Alli because the manager went back on the deal anyway! haha. I agree with you on Busquets, my team is in desperate need of a striker. But Busquets would be a dream signing for me meaning I could slot Alonso back into CB and kill two positions with one stone.

Just out of interest, I've got Dybala and Aduriz. But looking for another striker, the only one (93+) external is Gotze. Is it worth signing him or just using what I have and put the money towards Di Maria?  :)

Cheers Ste G! I'm glad you reached the conclusion of keeping Koke and Alli because the manager went back on the deal anyway! haha. I agree with you on Busquets, my team is in desperate need of a striker. But Busquets would be a dream signing for me meaning I could slot Alonso back into CB and kill two positions with one stone.

Just out of interest, I've got Dybala and Aduriz. But looking for another striker, the only one (93+) external is Gotze. Is it worth signing him or just using what I have and put the money towards Di Maria?  :)

defintely get di maria or wait and see if a better striker becomes available but dybala will get a rise anway

defintely get di maria or wait and see if a better striker becomes available but dybala will get a rise anway

I did have offers accepted on both of them. But there is obviously uncertainty surrounding his rating and 40m is a lot considering his value will depreciate with a rating change. I'll bring in two 92 rated midfielders who have the chance of rising instead.

Cheers for your post or else I probably would have just gone ahead with it! ;-)

Rose or Baines?

Baines looks better,Rose younger and bit cheaper.

My LB is Cresswell and A.Cole.

Rose definitely the future now :)

I've been offered Lahm and Alonso for Carvajal?

Should I take it if I ask for money aswell?

The duo with money is worth it for sure if you have Carvajal replacement :)

20m and Martial for Higuain? worth it or not?

Martial and the money despite how good Higuain has been :D

It really depends how long you plan on being the game-world, for anything over a year I'd say stick with Carvajal.

I can pick up Sterling or Alderweireld for cash, who would you go for?

The one at the moment to get would be Alderwerield playing very well. Sterling worth picking up if you can too despite his current struggles :)

Should I sign Mahrez or Vardy?

Get both definitely Mahrez particularly set for big future and big rise :)

^Depends on whether you need a striker or attacking mid. 

Juan Bernat or Jordi Alba?

Alba at the moment place is set Bernat has competition for place :D

Can someone rank the following players ( long term potential) , position doesn´t matter :

Denis Suarez

Marc Stendera

Kevin Wimmer

Kranevitter

Maximilian Arnold

Thorgan Hazard

Many thanks for your help,

Damian

Can someone rank the following players ( long term potential) , position doesn´t matter :

Denis Suarez

Marc Stendera

Kevin Wimmer

Kranevitter

Maximilian Arnold

Thorgan Hazard

Damian

Suarez

Kranevitter

Arnold

Stendera

Wimmer

Hazard

This may be obvious, but should I take 15 mil, Alexis Sanchez and De Bruyne for my Neymar? I will need to replace my aging midfielders ( Schweini, Yaya Toure, David Silva) soon if I plan on staying in the game world. But I also have 85 mil to spend to buy replacements and keep Neymar.

This may be obvious, but should I take 15 mil, Alexis Sanchez and De Bruyne for my Neymar? I will need to replace my aging midfielders ( Schweini, Yaya Toure, David Silva) soon if I plan on staying in the game world. But I also have 85 mil to spend to buy replacements and keep Neymar.

i would look at who you can buy with that money, personally its a good deal but not one i think i would take

Rabiot or Dele Alli?

Correa or Sanè? 

Alli will rise for sure so i'd take him right now

sane purely just on the hype and talk of a move will get him a rise

Rabiot or Dele Alli?

Correa or Sanè? 

Alli and Correa

Keep Neymar deft

Leno and Halilovic or Oblak?

Leno and Halilovic

Denis Suarez

Marc Stendera

Kevin Wimmer

Kranevitter

Maximilian Arnold

Thorgan Hazard

Damian

Suarez, Kranevitter, Stendera, Wimmer, Arnold, Hazard in that order.

Who's the best option long term Marquinhos,Danilo,Aurier,Stones or Carvajal??

Marquinhos, Stones, Aurier, Danilo, Carvajal in that order. 

Rose or Baines?

Baines looks better,Rose younger and bit cheaper.

My LB is Cresswell and A.Cole.

Rose, who should be getting a tidy +1 soon. Along with Cresswell who should also get a rise. Sell Ashley Cole though :) I don't think Baines will keep his 91 given his and Everton's season.

Kravevitter or Casemiro?

Casemiro given that he is close to a 90 post-season review.