lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Xabi Alonso, Thiago Motta + 10m for Rooney? I'm in need of a striker but is Rooney's rating safe and is his position as striker safe?

I'd absolutely keep Alonso (boss of Bayern midfield) and look elsewhere for a striker.

Also Rooney is performing poorly so he should drop.

I'm going to give Marcelo + 10 M (or Marcelo + Darmian) to get Alaba. Is it worth it?

Plus I will swap Vidal for Rakitic + 10 M.

Are these 2 both good deals?

The first one is worth it. The 2nd is a tougher decision Rakitic maybe slightly more rounded but Vidal will be at his level soon :)

Mata or Icardi & Miranda?

The duo :)

Benjamin stambouli or santi Mina buying merely to get a rise out of them ?

Santi should rise at some point certainly in the future and is a great talent so get him, not Stambouli :)

Vidal + 6 M or Alaba?

Alaba for me with his versatility :D

I have offer of exchange Pato for my Gameiro, Pato is younger and more valuable, but can Gameiro rise to 91 because of his great season?

As you said Gameiro should rise and for me is a better player :)

oblak + rudiger + 10m for de gea? bear in mind oblak has level 4 concerns and i'm not sure if i played him in time to drop his concerns, started playing him when he developed level 3 concerns so its a coin toss, will de gea rise?

De Gea should rise IMO so as Oblak as concerns I'd do the deal :D

Rojo or Gibbs?

Rojo better for me and gets more game time :D

Swap my Dante for thimothée kolodziejczak in the hope that Seville win in the Europa and he gets a +2.Dante starts cb for me with Sven bender and I would be starting savic instead of him? I pressume Dante's drop is within the next 2 weeks anyways

Should I give my Marcelo + Mikhtaryan for D. Alaba?? Or is it too much?

Not at this stage, wait for the Bundes review, Mkhitaryan should be getting a +1.

Abdennour or mangala , I have abdennour but could risk selling him and buying mangala when he comes out of his ban?

Not a huge fan of either tbh, I'd keep Abdennour.

Given the squad below, should I get De Gea, Busquets, or Di Maria? 1EqISZg.png

Di Maria would improve your attack, you don't need the other two as much.

Nice squad by the way :)

De Bruyne or Laporte + Griezmann?

Laporte + Griezmann personally

Swap my Dante for thimothée kolodziejczak in the hope that Seville win in the Europa and he gets a +2.Dante starts cb for me with Sven bender and I would be starting savic instead of him? I pressume Dante's drop is within the next 2 weeks anyways

You're right mate, Dante -1 is definitely happening, -2 also possible since Wolfsburg missed EL. Kolod could get a +1.

Thiago+Kimmich or Eriksen?

Gotze or Lukaku+Barkley?

Javi Martinez+R.Sanches or Sanchez?

Thiago + Kimmich

Lukaku + Barkley

Sanchez

You're right mate, Dante -1 is definitely happening, -2 also possible since Wolfsburg missed EL. Kolod could get a +1.

Got a club to give me 11 million for him , the question is now do I straight invest in a 90 cb rami , or do I pick up 2 88 defenders coke or kolod or Oscar de Marcos, I would be looking for a +2 off at least of of the 88s because my defence has weekend recently although Eric Bailly and joao cancelo should get nice rises for me , thanks for the reply btw

Miranda.. 92 rating. It is it safe, or should I accept the 17 mill on offer? (However not many CB's available) only abdennoir 89 & Dominguez (monchengladbach)

He's safe for now, don't go for Dominguez, he'll drop.

Got a club to give me 11 million for him , the question is now do I straight invest in a 90 cb rami , or do I pick up 2 88 defenders coke or kolod or Oscar de Marcos, I would be looking for a +2 off at least of of the 88s because my defence has weekend recently although Eric Bailly and joao cancelo should get nice rises for me , thanks for the reply btw

Rami I guess as he'll stay on 90, Coke/Kolod/De Marcos will all get +1 imo, don't think they'll get +2. +2 for a defender to 90 is rare I think.

Bailly should get a +2 to 88 so that works well.

You're welcome :)