lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Miranda.. 92 rating. It is it safe, or should I accept the 17 mill on offer? (However not many CB's available) only abdennoir 89 & Dominguez (monchengladbach)

Miranda is a regular starter for NT, so even if his club doesn't perform very good, so his 92 is safe. 

Great CB.

Hey I need to know who's a better but between Coke and Mariano. Since Sevilla is now 3 in a row EL champs, they both will get a rise to 89 but Coke is half the price of Mariano. Also I have Abate who I think I should sell to external and replace him by one of these Seville men. Who should I choose between Coke and Mariano?

Hi all, looking to buy paco alcacer in my gameworld and wondering which deal I should do from my strikers,

Walcott + 4 mill

Bony + 7 mill

Negredo + 6 mill

Bacca + 6 mill

Or not bother with alcacer at all :)

Btw my current balance is 7 mill and I am struggling to find goals this season, hence I am eager to try someone new

Hi all, looking to buy paco alcacer in my gameworld and wondering which deal I should do from my strikers,

Walcott + 4 mill

Bony + 7 mill

Negredo + 6 mill

Bacca + 6 mill

Btw my current balance is 7 mill and I am struggling to find goals this season, hence I am eager to try someone new

Probably Bony

Hey I need to know who's a better but between Coke and Mariano. Since Sevilla is now 3 in a row EL champs, they both will get a rise to 89 but Coke is half the price of Mariano. Also I have Abate who I think I should sell to external and replace him by one of these Seville men. Who should I choose between Coke and Mariano?

I would probably say Mariano has probably had the better season

I have a feeling it would be Mariano based on what I've heard, sell Abate. 

Walcott + 4 mill

Bony + 7 mill

Negredo + 6 mill

Bacca + 6 mill

You can get rid of Walcott, Bony and Negredo, if I did the rating review Walcott would be down to 90, Bony to 89 and Negredo to 90, you can choose which one you want to get rid of. 

Imo Bony. 

I just brought Modric for 15m + Herrera.

Just curious to see what people thought of that?

That is pure gold on your part.. Fantastic deal for you.

You think Tah is better than Rugani? In the future?

I would personally hold Tah higher than Rugani. Think both will be fantastic players but i personally prefer Tah.

Lads, there is no deal on the cards.. Posting here as im more likely to get a reply than my own thread.

Can anyone recommend me and upcoming LB's that aren't Gaya, Rodriguez or Bernat, tyty.

Guerreiro ? Although i'm not sure about his  position ? Is he going to keep the LB position ? (Maybe a bit of toppic but i don't watch the Ligue 1 much...)

Rashford and Alli for Douglas Costa?

For me its Douglas Costa by a mile.

Rashford has it all to prove... maybe harder now with the new manager & big budget to spend.

Alli not going to catch Costas rating any time soon at Spurs.

For me its Douglas Costa by a mile.

Rashford has it all to prove... maybe harder now with the new manager & big budget to spend.

Alli not going to catch Costas rating any time soon at Spurs.

Thanks Puma7! I was thinking the same and was VERY tempted. In the end I was a bit surprised as another manager decided to sell Higuain for Alli and 10m so I'm even more pleased!!  :D  :D  :D

Probably Douglas Costa unless you're in it for a really long haul because Rashford could take years to get to that level. And as Puma said its hard to see Ali getting that rating at Spurs, they might not even make top 4 next year for example.

I just brought Modric for 15m + Herrera.

Just curious to see what people thought of that?

What a steal mate.

You think Tah is better than Rugani? In the future?

Imo, yes. 

Lads, there is no deal on the cards.. Posting here as im more likely to get a reply than my own thread.

Can anyone recommend me and upcoming LB's that aren't Gaya, Rodriguez or Bernat, tyty.

Jordan Lukaku, Jonny Castro. 

Rashford and Alli for Douglas Costa?

The duo long-term, Costa short-term.