lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hy, what do you think?

Max Meyer and Jonathan Tah or Daniel Rugani and Yannick Ferreira Carrasco.

-----------------------------------

Rugani & carrasco for me

----

I just brought Modric for 15m + Herrera.

Just curious to see what people thought of that?

---------------------------

Jealous of this deal, no one negatiates in my game world

-----------

Lads, there is no deal on the cards.. Posting here as im more likely to get a reply than my own thread.

Can anyone recommend me and upcoming LB's that aren't Gaya, Rodriguez or Bernat, tyty.

------------

Amavi, if I'm 12 months he has a full season back from injury , he'll be a 20mill+ Player

----------

Rashford and Alli for Douglas Costa?

Costa........

I just sold Yannick Carrasco for Max Meyer and Filipe Malcom. What do you think?

------

Personally carrasco, he'll rate up sooner, but both have they pro's and cons

I need to sell a right back or two... I've kinda had them since they were all lowish rated but this season they've either all had raised, or are expecting raises

I Don't know who is best to sell, as they all play or are linked to big moves (rumours I know, but if they get the move there value will increase

Clyne (Liverpool) 90

mario gaspar (Villarreal) 89

Durm (Dortmund) 88 (he's newly converted rb)

Hysej (Napoli) 88

Vrsaljko (sassulo) 88

Weiser (h berlin) 87

Cancelo (Valencia) 85

Who should i buy between Gundogan and Mkhtaryan?

I already have pogba verratti and rakitic in che same role.

In my opinion I would go for Gundogan but on the other hand, you have enough dmc mc players so miky could be a better option for your team.

I would keep Ronaldo just because it's Ronaldo and his rating is safe for a few years I would imagine. Somehow Hazard dodged this review and kept his 95 but I still don't think it's safe, he needs to start performing really well to keep that up.

Ok, this is my last post about Rugani and Tah.

I got new offer for Rugani.

He sent me Tah + 1 player from the list:

Kondogbia

Arnold

Oliver Torres

Aboubakar

Ake

Fischer

Ibe

El Haddadi

Hendrix

Werner

Castillejo

Stendera

Kongolo

Between Tah and Rugani, I'm still not sure, Tah will for sure be starter for Leverkusen, Rugani, it depends. Maybe its time for Barzagli to sit on bench:D In the future, I can see Rugani as 92, 93 in Juventus, he is great player. On the other hand Tah can reach it also but not in Leverkusen. Tah is 2,5 years younger, plus for him! :D

And in my team I have Ramos, Mascherano, Gimenez and Mustafi for D© so both of them must work hard to be starters in my team.

Its such easier to give advice for someone else :D

Swapped my Vincent Janssen for Julian Brandt. Do you think I made a mistake or a good deal?

I think you've come out on top there, Brandt is already higher and younger and he also players in a stronger league in a team with 90+ whereas I think Janssen will be limited to rise massively at AZ so will need a move to progress higher than around 88.

I need to sell a right back or two... I've kinda had them since they were all lowish rated but this season they've either all had raised, or are expecting raises

I Don't know who is best to sell, as they all play or are linked to big moves (rumours I know, but if they get the move there value will increase

Clyne (Liverpool) 90

mario gaspar (Villarreal) 89

Durm (Dortmund) 88 (he's newly converted rb)

Hysej (Napoli) 88

Vrsaljko (sassulo) 88

Weiser (h berlin) 87

Cancelo (Valencia) 85

Cancelo is 87 now. 

I personally would sell Durm and Weiser, both are talented but I prefer Hysaj/Vrsaljko/Cancelo. 

Hy, one tricky question! :)

Higuain or Benzema?

Can Benzema get 95 in this review?

Knowing SM he could, it's 50/50 though. 

JuanFran (At. Madrid) +8Millions for S.Aurier (PSG) is good deal ?

Keep Juanfran and the cash, you keep a higher rated RB and cash, Aurier has talent but his attitude is terrible...

Mkhitaryan for me, is less injury-prone and more class.

I have an offer Jovetic+10M for my Weigl, what do you all think?

Keep Weigl :)

James Rodriguez or Reus?

Personally Reus

Dybala and Hazard for Ronaldo?

Although Ronaldo is 31, he's by far the best player in that gw. Should I go for duo, and is Hazard safe at 95? Thanks!

I'd keep Ronaldo as he's the best in game with Messi. Hazard should have dropped but he escaped. The duo are more long-term, it's a matter of taste.

Kondogbia

Arnold

Oliver Torres

Aboubakar

Ake

Fischer

Ibe

El Haddadi

Hendrix

Werner

Castillejo

Stendera

Kongolo

Between Tah and Rugani, I'm still not sure, Tah will for sure be starter for Leverkusen, Rugani, it depends. Maybe its time for Barzagli to sit on bench:D In the future, I can see Rugani as 92, 93 in Juventus, he is great player. On the other hand Tah can reach it also but not in Leverkusen. Tah is 2,5 years younger, plus for him! :D

And in my team I have Ramos, Mascherano, Gimenez and Mustafi for D© so both of them must work hard to be starters in my team.

Tah is the better defender for me.

Medeiros or Amartey?

Medeiros, he has great stats this season (10 goals, 13 assists in 29 games for Moreirense), should be good for a +2 minimum in the review.

Swapped my Vincent Janssen for Julian Brandt. Do you think I made a mistake or a good deal?

It's a good deal, Brandt has a higher upside as Kyle said, however Janssen is almost as good and will definitely move, decent deal on both sides.

Definetly for me a good deal :)

Medeiros or Amartey?

Amartey in my view :)

Kondogbia

Arnold

Oliver Torres

Aboubakar

Ake

Fischer

Ibe

El Haddadi

Hendrix

Werner

Castillejo

Stendera

Kongolo

Kondogbia and Tah is a brilliant deal for you. You have a great defence anyway and Tah plays more regularly and it's a coin toss between who will develop the better anyway so I'd take the deal :D

Dybala and Hazard for Ronaldo?

Although Ronaldo is 31, he's by far the best player in that gw. Should I go for duo, and is Hazard safe at 95? Thanks!

Honestly I'd take the duo Dybala will be a very very good player and Hazard will close the gap as Ronaldo ages but I guess it depends weather the duo will play in your team :)

James Rodriguez or Reus?

Reus for me the better and guaranteed more playing time :)

I have an offer Jovetic+10M for my Weigl, what do you all think?

Weigl for me :D

Mkhtaryan due to your range of defensive midfield options :)

JuanFran (At. Madrid) +8Millions for S.Aurier (PSG) is good deal ?

I'd say so yes. Aurier in trouble. Juanfran solid and useful money

Hy, one tricky question! :)

Higuain or Benzema?

Can Benzema get 95 in this review?

Higuain for me incredible form last year