lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Laporte certainly, 100% he's the future. Kroos, Kante and Huntelaar but I don't know if Huntelaars rating is safe on the other hand Sane is a huge prospect, Alba is safe as long as he's in that Barca team and Mata just scrapped through the recent review in my opinion I was expecting a drop but he's remained the same and Jose has come in so he may get sold or may play or may not play we don't know but personally Mata, Alba and Sane all day long.

Afternoon all, looking for some advice on two separate deals. 

Kroos, Kante, and Huntleaar or Mata, Alba, and Sane. 

Second deal is simply Mustafi or Laporte....

Cheers

Second.... Laporte

First, hard to call without knowing your weakest areas... but straight up who are the better trio regardless of position... Mata, Alba and Sane for me

Godin or Vitolo + Kouyate + A.Ayew + Inigo Martinez?

I have fantastic 4:D

No one of them are starters, but Godin would in pair with Ramos. I have also Mascherano and Gimenez as backup.

Godin is amazing, however:

he's just 1 rating above Masch so you could go for the squad depth. All 4 solid players there. 

Need to know quick lads....

Benatia or Ginter & Castellejo +15mil

Ginter, Castillejo and the cash

Afternoon all, looking for some advice on two separate deals. 

Kroos, Kante, and Huntleaar or Mata, Alba, and Sane. 

Second deal is simply Mustafi or Laporte....

Cheers

Hi,

The first one is tricky, depends on the positions you need, the first 3 give you a striker and two solid mids, the second 3 give you 2 attacking mids/wingers and a LB.

Not a fan of Huntelaar though and rumours are he's going back to Netherlands. I can't see him being a 91 for long. Mata on the other hand should have dropped to 92 but hasn't. I'd take the second 3 though because of Huntelaar and that defensive high-rated players are rarer than attacking high-rated players.

Second deal for me is Laporte, no doubt.