lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Laporte or Kingsley Coman?

Coman at the moment at the better side and I've seen more him but close call :)

Rui Patricio or Samir Handanovic? Long term project

I prefer Patricio personally :)

Should I sell Benzema or Kane to get Lewandowski?

Yes :)

Rakitic + Lahm (or Chiellini) or S.Ramos?

The duo I'd get Rakitic and Chellini now Lahm coming to end of career :D

Gundogan or Dier+Weigl?

The duo with Gundogans injury. Weigl can beat Gundogans level, great talent :)

Have two bids in for Piotr Zielinski in a v. competitive GW. I'm managing a fairly decent side. Starting XI is mostly 88 rated players.

Bid 1: Ivelin Popov and Will Hughes

Bid 2: Josip Ilicic

Zielinski starts for me so Popov and Ilicic will both replace him. Do I accept either offer?

Zielniski for me the better player so I'd keep him. Will Hughes hasn't really developed due his big injury and Illicic won't get much better although a great player :)

I received an offer lewandoski+tah+18m for pogba

I'd get the duo and money personally. Pogba is good but not worth 100 mil. Lewandowksi is ahead of him and Tah is a great player too plus money :)

Bernadeschi(88) + Widmer(87) or Firmino(90)?

Firmino for me really came on under Klopp

Julian Brandt or Dele Alli?

Long term project.

I need other opinions. I think Brandt has a great potential, that's why I'm not sure about swapping him for Alli. Is Alli a real big star? He seems like a bit overrated...

I have a big away game on Saturday against the team second in the league, behind me by three points. I am very slightly better than him, but my two center backs Godin and Ramos are both out injured, (Godin for 7 weeks, Ramos for a few days), and without them, I am slightly worse. My only other 90+ CB is Saul, so I need another real quick. I can get one of Tah, Nastasic, Howedes or Bender. Which one? 

Guys I really need your help. Due to salary and concerns I need to sell one midfielder among Pogba, Kroos, Vidal, Verratti and Rakitic, but I cannot decide who. Can you help me?

That's tough but I would possibly lean more towards Vidal

Guys I really need your help. Due to salary and concerns I need to sell one midfielder among Pogba, Kroos, Vidal, Verratti and Rakitic, but I cannot decide who. Can you help me?

I would sell Vidal tbh, Rakitic is very underrated.

I have a big away game on Saturday against the team second in the league, behind me by three points. I am very slightly better than him, but my two center backs Godin and Ramos are both out injured, (Godin for 7 weeks, Ramos for a few days), and without them, I am slightly worse. My only other 90+ CB is Saul, so I need another real quick. I can get one of Tah, Nastasic, Howedes or Bender. Which one? 

Tah

Draxler or Salah?

Mo Salah

Guys how good in Bonaventura? Haven't seen a lot of seria a last season. Will his rating increase/decrease? Is he a undisputed starter ?

He's one of the better players at an inconsistent Milan. They have a new coach so we will have to see if he is part of Montella's plans, but likely he will. He should stay at 90, but if you can get a better midfielder I wouldn't be averse to selling him.

Cheers; what about Gustavo or Howedes?

Gustavo