lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bonucci or Thiago Silva?

Especially as Thiago Silva is out for 6 weeks, should I sell him to get Bonucci?

Bonucci

Andre Gomes or Naingollan?

Nainggolan

Wijnaldum or Clasie?

Wijnaldum

Lloris or Oblak?

Personally Oblak

Verratti for $28MM plus Dybala (w/ 4 weeks of injury)?

I let go of Pogba for $57MM plus John Obi Mikel in this game world a few weeks ago.

Get Verratti, but if it's long term I'd keep Dybala at any costs. He will be 95 one day.

Kompany or Pepe + 30.6M?

Pepe + cash

In a competitive gameworld, a rival manager is inexplicably willing to sell Thomas Muller. I have £150 mil +, so would normally snap him up immediately for the 60 mil + Lucas Vazquez he's offered him to me for. However, my other forwards are Carrasco, Coman, Hazard, Aubameyang, Bale, Griezmann and Ronaldo. Is it worth it?

Dahoud, Fabinho or Bernardo Silva?

One's a RB, ones a holding mid and ones an attacking mid. Can't compare really. 

In a competitive gameworld, a rival manager is inexplicably willing to sell Thomas Muller. I have £150 mil +, so would normally snap him up immediately for the 60 mil + Lucas Vazquez he's offered him to me for. However, my other forwards are Carrasco, Coman, Hazard, Aubameyang, Bale, Griezmann and Ronaldo. Is it worth it?

If concerns are off I'd do it. Muller is one of a kind.

Please name me young talented players please that will play enough games in real life (hence chance of increase rating). For example emre mor. Euro 2016 failed to unearth young players.

It is really hard to say because no one here is a manager of any real life club or can be certain that a young player is going to play regularly to get a rise. O Dembele. Eggestein. Andre Gomes.

Would you swap Emre Mor and Sanabria for Aurier? Why?

No, good young defenders are rarer.

It is really hard to say because no one here is a manager of any real life club or can be certain that a young player is going to play regularly to get a rise. O Dembele. Eggestein. Andre Gomes.

I don't think Andre Gomes classifies as a young player anymore. He's 90 rated.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/161021860

Yes, Absolutely get Müller ASAP and start him regularly  in your main XI.

Best player of the world "without the ball" and in space analysis/exploit (to the point of creating a new position - Raumdeuter), deadly striker, super versatile and super professional.  He has an unique skillset (Bayern Munchen has refused crazy offers for him and made him as unavailable): he would start as titular and be a key player in any club, he is always on the right moment, at the right place.

And after you get Müller, you should also send that manager a gift, if you know his home address.

I ve ben offered 45 M for Rakitic and I already have Kroos, Vidal, Pogba, Verratti in the same role. Should i accept? Plus i ve been asked to sell Marquinhos and S. Roberto. I would like to keep Roberto for his versatility but what about Marquinhos? Especially considering I also have Umtiti and Laporte?

I ve ben offered 45 M for Rakitic and I already have Kroos, Vidal, Pogba, Verratti in the same role. Should i accept? Plus i ve been asked to sell Marquinhos and S. Roberto. I would like to keep Roberto for his versatility but what about Marquinhos? Especially considering I also have Umtiti and Laporte?