lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I ve ben offered 45 M for Rakitic and I already have Kroos, Vidal, Pogba, Verratti in the same role. Should i accept? Plus i ve been asked to sell Marquinhos and S. Roberto. I would like to keep Roberto for his versatility but what about Marquinhos? Especially considering I also have Umtiti and Laporte?

I ve ben offered 45 M for Rakitic and I already have Kroos, Vidal, Pogba, Verratti in the same role. Should i accept? Plus i ve been asked to sell Marquinhos and S. Roberto. I would like to keep Roberto for his versatility but what about Marquinhos? Especially considering I also have Umtiti and Laporte?

What are the chances of the following players getting many rises in the next say 6-12 months?

Carvajal

Xhaka

Rakitic

Don't think Rakitic will rise further as he's not a 94-level player. 

Xhaka could if Arsenal challenge for title and win it but it's not like they will.

Carvajal could also rise if Madrid win but I wouldn't put my money on it.

@riky: You can sell Marquinhos, I rate the other two higher. No real need for Rakitic given your other options.

P. Lahm or 12 M + J. Gimenez?

Gimenez and cash- depends on whether you're in for long term or short term.

I did this deal a while back, but just wanna hear opinions.

Gimenez + Vietto + Verratti for James Rodriguez + Bartra +Kane

JMG, Vietto and Verratti, all day every day

Ginter + Ruben Neves for Manolas?

My other CBs are Varane, Gimenez, Juan Jesus, Romagnoli.

I personally don't see Ginter and r.neves going anywhere. But neves may change drastically as he is very young. I am struggling to see ginter making a place/position his own. He is more of a utility man. Manolas seems to be in high demand I would keep and maybe trade him(if you do not want him) for a better deal.

thiago alcantara + casemiro and 10m for godin ?

Who do you have to replace Godin?

Anyway are people convinced with Casemiro yet yes he had a solid last season when called upon and Thiago is a absolute genius but doesn't play enough or is injured. With that said Godin is 30? and if Casemiro plays enough at Madrid he'll get a 91 and if Thiago doesn't play he'll move to another big club and I read Pep was thinking of taking him to City. Personally if CB wasn't so valuable i'd take Thiago alone i think he's a magical player but if you don't have a good replacent i'd think twice. Though you could in turn swap Thiago and Casemiro for a younger high rated CB possibly but right now Godin is probably top 3 CB in the world.

Who do you have to replace Godin?

Anyway are people convinced with Casemiro yet yes he had a solid last season when called upon and Thiago is a absolute genius but doesn't play enough or is injured. With that said Godin is 30? and if Casemiro plays enough at Madrid he'll get a 91 and if Thiago doesn't play he'll move to another big club and I read Pep was thinking of taking him to City. Personally if CB wasn't so valuable i'd take Thiago alone i think he's a magical player but if you don't have a good replacent i'd think twice. Though you could in turn swap Thiago and Casemiro for a younger high rated CB possibly but right now Godin is probably top 3 CB in the world.

i have hummels otamendi gimenez krychowiak, But Thiago is often injured...

i have hummels otamendi gimenez krychowiak, But Thiago is often injured...

Well then i guess it comes down to who you have in the cm/dm role because Hummels is already high rated and very unlikely to drop and you have Gimenez and Krychowiak who can play CB or DM. Personally if it was me and I have another CM/DM rated 91 or above keep Godin unless you plan on trading Casemiro + Thiago for another CB down the line thus improving your CB position and CM/DM by playing the Pole there. I'd also consider trying to swap Otamendi + either Thiago or Casemiro for a higher rated CB if you do trade Godin for the duo.