lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

16 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

I have been offered Messi for £36m + Ozil + Varane.

I play three at the back and my other centre backs are Pique, Hummels, Koscielny, Stones, Kimmich, Bailly. I can also get Laporte if I raise some funds. 

Should I accept?

I think its a good deal, Messi will be 99 for a long time and Varane has not shown his potential, i think Kimmich and Stones will overpass Varane's rate, so.. I would accept. 

Maybe better if you try to sign Saúl or Bellerín, better in my opinion than Laporte.

14 minutes ago, stevedxx said:

aubameyang or bale?

I have neuer but need another gk since you need to have 2. There are many young gk available and i thought about Donnaruma instead of oblak etc, what you think?

I'd keep Bale, i think he's underrated at SM..

And about the gk, sign Donnaruma, cuz you have Neuer as first gk, and Donnaruma is cheap now but lately he will raise his rate, so he'll become expensive

2 minutes ago, Zhares35 said:

I think its a good deal, Messi will be 99 for a long time and Varane has not shown his potential, i think Kimmich and Stones will overpass Varane's rate, so.. I would accept. 

Maybe better if you try to sign Saúl or Bellerín, better in my opinion than Laporte.

I'd keep Bale, i think he's underrated at SM..

And about the gk, sign Donnaruma, cuz you have Neuer as first gk, and Donnaruma is cheap now but lately he will raise his rate, so he'll become expensive

hi sorry but i was editting the post because i realized Donnaruma is already taken.. i joined in this GW and its already season 46 but all wonderkids gk are still available expect donnaruma...Whom should i buy young gk who is cheap for now...thanks

16 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

I have been offered Messi for £36m + Ozil + Varane.

I play three at the back and my other centre backs are Pique, Hummels, Koscielny, Stones, Kimmich, Bailly. I can also get Laporte if I raise some funds. 

Should I accept?

Always get Messi

You have enough cover for CB

24 minutes ago, stevedxx said:

aubameyang or bale?

I have neuer but need another gk since you need to have 2. There are many young gk available (donnaruma taken)

Bale- who should be 95

Alban Lafont and Yoann Cardinale are the best chance for big rises. Lafont is only 17 but could well be 85 by end of the season; Cardinale should be 88.

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Always get Messi

You have enough cover for CB

Bale- who should be 95

Alban Lafont and Yoann Cardinale are the best chance for big rises. Lafont is only 17 but could well be 85 by end of the season; Cardinale should be 88.

Yes Lafont  i heard about him.. Is he a big potential gk? ( for now i have neuer)

15 hours ago, jlammy said:

Best back-up goalkeepers? I was thinking Lafont or Donnarumma.

Yup, they're the obvious ones. I'd go for either (or both). If not, others could include:

Gollini- starter for Villa- while a Championship side he's 21 and is starting for them. Only 83 rated.

Cardinale- starter for Nice who are flying high- 22 and 83-rated. Expect him to reach 88 by end of the season.

Pickford- done well for Sunderland when played this year- Sunderland are struggling but I expect him to get a +2/+3 to 84/85 soon.

Roef- just rose but I believe he's starting for Anderlecht so could get another rise later on. Only 82 rated.

18 hours ago, domP said:

neymar or griezmann + isco ?

Neymar edges it 

9 hours ago, asdfabcde said:

Weigl or Renato?

Personally, Weigl

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

Best young(ish) left backs deserving a rise? I have Gaya, but Valencia aren't exactly high-flying. How good is Lucas Lima?

Some names to consider:

Bensebaini, Grimaldo, Stark, Shaw (high-rated but surely he should get a +1 soon), Guerreiro, Hysaj, Brenet

9 hours ago, jlammy said:

For AMs, rank Griezmann, Bale, Koke, Di Maria, Reus, Pogba?

Some of them aren't used as AMs IRL, but:

Griezmann, Bale, Pogba, Di Maria, Koke, Reus

Tight margins tbh

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some of them aren't used as AMs IRL, but:

Griezmann, Bale, Pogba, Di Maria, Koke, Reus

Tight margins tbh

Could I ask why you'd take Di Maria over Koke? Koke is younger, and performing well at Atletico...

Also, how do you rate Lucas Lima?

39 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

And these? Carrasco,Boufal,L.Moura,Berardi 

Carrasco, Boufal, Berardi, Moura

6 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Could I ask why you'd take Di Maria over Koke? Koke is younger, and performing well at Atletico...

Also, how do you rate Lucas Lima?

I was rating them IRL, but it's tight margins as I said. I prefer Koke personally (taking into account AdM's departure from Utd). 

Lima seems to be doing well, but Idk if he'll get a deserved rise. There's a thread "Worldwide Risers" in the Player Discussion thread where there was a bit of discussion on Lima. Check that out.