lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

On 20/10/2016 at 9:06 PM, jlammy said:

How is Lewis Baker as a prospect? Is he worth keeping?

Also, Jason Denayer or Michael Keane?

Baker is a good prospect but he needs to get out of the loan carousel- either by leaving permanently or earning a place at Chelsea. Or at least a loan to a bigger club.

Keane- England call-up, doing well for Burnley blah blah blah, Denayer is like Baker and stuck at Sunderland

2 hours ago, stevedxx said:

What you think about oscar and nainggolan ??

I prefer Nainggolan but both are doing well atm I think

1 hour ago, MacGoreth said:

Coman or Leroy Sane, who would rather keep? I must sale one of them to take the club out of negative. Never seem Sane playing since I never followed Bundesliga, and only seen Coman couple times when he was at juve.

Both are substitutes at their clubs, but their time will come. Depends if you want the extra F(C) trait Coman has or not. 

Rank these CMs: Modric, Iniesta, Pogba, Koke, Kroos, Vidal. 

I have Modric and several clubs want him, and I want to get a good CM in a P/E deal. I already have bids of 15 mil + Iniesta and 5 mil + Pogba, which I am hesitant to accept. Money isn't really worth much in my GW, since most good players are already taken. 

47 minutes ago, jlammy said:

I have Modric and several clubs want him, and I want to get a good CM in a P/E deal. I already have bids of 15 mil + Iniesta and 5 mil + Pogba, which I am hesitant to accept. Money isn't really worth much in my GW, since most good players are already taken. 

I rather have Modric than Iniesta since both are 95 and don't see them going any higher, and Modric play both DM, CM, and AM, and Iniesta doesnt play DM which is a position every team should have a top player for.

Pogba is useless on SM, barely score or Assist. Actually I sold him in one of my GW just to get Kroos. And also dont see Pogba going up this season or any time in the future, so I would rather change Modric for Kroos than for Pogba.

Koke and Kroos are the best options, IMO. Both young and with room for improvement. you should go for the one you really need. get them based on the position you need the most. Iniesta is on decline, and Pogba is a average.

14 hours ago, MacGoreth said:
15 hours ago, jlammy said:

I rather have Modric than Iniesta since both are 95 and don't see them going any higher, and Modric play both DM, CM, and AM, and Iniesta doesnt play DM which is a position every team should have a top player for.

Pogba is useless on SM, barely score or Assist. Actually I sold him in one of my GW just to get Kroos. And also dont see Pogba going up this season or any time in the future, so I would rather change Modric for Kroos than for Pogba.

Koke and Kroos are the best options, IMO. Both young and with room for improvement. you should go for the one you really need. get them based on the position you need the most. Iniesta is on decline, and Pogba is a average.

Would you take Koke or Kroos over Modric?

Also, is Nicola Leali worth keeping?

On 23/10/2016 at 4:43 PM, stevedxx said:

mkhitaryan..lallana or roberto pereyra(watford)? I need a player that plays as an M in the middle

Mkhi for the rating 

16 hours ago, jlammy said:

As a United fan I'd take Pogba- however Kroos and Koke aren't bad either. Modric is an excellent player so maybe you could try and get two players for him (two good ones- younger players). 

15 hours ago, asdfabcde said:

Thoughts on Higuain and Mata? How long will Higuain keep his 94? Will Mata get to 94, and if not, will he keep his 93 for a while?

Also, how long until Xabi Alonso drops again?

Higuain will keep his 94 in fact a season like last and he may get a 95 (big money move plus all the goals last year included).

No 94 for Mata imo in fact as much as I love him he should have been 92 long back

Alonso could drop in the next review age is catching up

23 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Would you take Koke or Kroos over Modric?

Also, is Nicola Leali worth keeping?

I'd take Koke as he's younger

Don't think so

A few questions for you.

1) What's the SM potential of Kane, R. Lukaku, Saul and De Bruyne, in your opinion?
2) Who would you choose between Kane and Lukaku and why?
3) Pogba = Saul + Kane/Lukaku. Which is the best side and why?
4) Would you swap Higuain with De Bruyne?

Consider all your answers in a unlimited-term project (years and years...)

2 hours ago, Marek said:

A few questions for you.

1) What's the SM potential of Kane, R. Lukaku, Saul and De Bruyne, in your opinion?

Seemingly I'm the only guy on these threads these days (and that too because I have a bit of time on my hands now), so, here goes:

1. Their potential imo is around 94-95- can't call it atm. Will speak about the first 3 later on, de Bruyne is such a classy player, immense talent.

2. I'd actually take Lukaku because he's killing it for Everton and will get a big money move to a big club in the next summer. That will get him a 92. Kane on the other hand is playing for Spurs who still don't feel like a top club- being English and all not going to move either. 

3. Atm people have it in them for Pogba- I believe he will eventually come good at Utd, it's a matter of time, like Ozil. However the duo is naturally the better side as you're getting two high rated young players for 1. Saul is extremely versatile and Atleti are an underrated side- he will be their backbone for the future if he does not stay. That said you can't go wrong with either side.

4. I actually would- I mean, Higuain should have gotten a 95 now (still may if Juve win stuff/he scores a heap of goals). But de Bruyne is part of the future of world football and he's so good. Way younger too. It's him anyday. 

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Rank Bazoer, Dahoud, Neves?

Bazoer, Neves, Dahoud. Tough to call. 

16 hours ago, jlammy said:

Locatelli or Alexis Blin?

More full back trouble: rank Gaya, Guerreiro, Hysaj, Ricardo Pereira and Marcus Alonso?

Locatelli 

Guerreiro, Hysaj, Pereira, Gaya, Alonso 

Tho Hysaj and Pereira are right-backs 

11 hours ago, stevedxx said:

what you think about  Moritz LEITNER pls?

don't know much about him sry, check whoscored

19 hours ago, jlammy said:

Florenzi or Sergi Robero? 

Roberto just for me for versatility.

On 26 October 2016 at 1:02 PM, jlammy said:

Locatelli or Alexis Blin?

More full back trouble: rank Gaya, Guerreiro, Hysaj, Ricardo Pereira and Marcus Alonso?

Locatelli 

Guerreiro, Hysaj, Alonso, Gaya, Pereira for me

On 25 October 2016 at 11:06 PM, jlammy said:

Rank Gaya, Bellerin, Shaw? 

Bellerin, Gaya, Shaw IMO

On 25 October 2016 at 2:38 PM, jlammy said:

De Bruyne or Koke? Is it worth getting one of them for James + Isco?

De Bruyne the better but take the duo for me.

On 25 October 2016 at 1:15 PM, jlammy said:

Rank Renato Sanches, Bazoer, Dahoud, Neves?

Renato, Dahoud, Bazoer, Neves personally

On 25 October 2016 at 11:48 AM, Marek said:

A few questions for you.

1) 92/93 for Kane and Lukaku. Saul higher and De Bruyne 95+ is possible in my view.

2) Kane- prefer him and plays at a better club at the moment

3) The duo at the moment Pogba struggling. I'd have Kane and Saul over him

4) De Bruyne 

On 25 October 2016 at 3:12 AM, Cyman85 said:

Who should I buy Modric or Silva?

Modric