lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered to swap Weigl for David Silva. Do it? My other midfielders are Modric, Kroos, Koke, James, Pogba, so quite competitive for places, and David Silva won't play wing either. 

David Silva is probably on the down (no longer no. 1 creative player in City), and Weigl is going up, which is why I'm a little hesitant about the deal.

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

I've been offered to swap Weigl for David Silva. Do it? My other midfielders are Modric, Kroos, Koke, James, Pogba, so quite competitive for places, and David Silva won't play wing either. 

David Silva is probably on the down (no longer no. 1 creative player in City), and Weigl is going up, which is why I'm a little hesitant about the deal.

Depends on whether you're in for the short or long term. Imo you don't need Silva given your options and Weigl will be 90 in the next review- good depth and a great young player. I would keep Weigl. 

Diego godin... do I keep or sell for the SM bid 37 mill..

I'm kiddy harriers and developed a good squad and lots of youngsters to feed into the team.

i have godin koscielny savic Laporte with rugani and Christensen coming though.. I have no money to buy another player with not really anyone avail but will he stay at 94 rated for the next season or two, or shall I cash in and buy someone at 90/91 rated when they're avail? 

On 11/14/2016 at 3:39 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Depends on whether you're in for the short or long term. Imo you don't need Silva given your options and Weigl will be 90 in the next review- good depth and a great young player. I would keep Weigl. 

Manager has offered Rakitic or Vidal instead of David Silva. What should I do?

19 minutes ago, Spiderl4nd said:

I was wondering to sell Batshuayi plus 4 milions to get Julian Weigl.

I wouldn't sell Batshuayi but i have not enough money, so i have to sacrifice someone to buy Weigl who will rise for sure..

What should i do? Thanks

Do it, I love Michy but he isn't going to rise any time soon 

1) Please rank Max Meyer, Calhanoglu, Dahoud and James Rodriguez from a SM point of view (rating)

2) Would you swap Amine Harit + Mehdi Benatia + Max Meyer/Calhanoglu/Dahoud for James Rodriguez? If yes, who would you sell between Meyer, Calhanoglu and Dahoud?

I have the trio.

Edit. deal completed

Benatia + Halilovic + Harit + Xhaka + Roca + Stepinski for James. Harit is a top talent, but I'm very satisfied.

6 hours ago, Marek said:

1) Please rank Max Meyer, Calhanoglu, Dahoud and James Rodriguez from a SM point of view (rating)

2) Would you swap Amine Harit + Mehdi Benatia + Max Meyer/Calhanoglu/Dahoud for James Rodriguez? If yes, who would you sell between Meyer, Calhanoglu and Dahoud?

I have the trio.

Edit. deal completed

Benatia + Halilovic + Harit + Xhaka + Roca + Stepinski for James. Harit is a top talent, but I'm very satisfied.

Wish  I got offers like that .... 

6 hours ago, Marek said:

I have the trio.

Edit. deal completed

James, Calhanogly, Meyer, Dahoud

I'd do the 6 player (6!) deal anyday, wow, mad!

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

James, Calhanogly, Meyer, Dahoud

I'd do the 6 player (6!) deal anyday, wow, mad!

1 hour ago, S04 said:

Wish  I got offers like that .... 

Nah, James is the best side here. Especially in my situation, I have lots of other top talents. James is a sure bet.

8 hours ago, Marek said:

Nah, James is the best side here. Especially in my situation, I have lots of other top talents. James is a sure bet.

Your opinion, imo to get a 92 CB and a 91 DM for a 93 AM is good enough, on top of that 4 youths, 3 of whom will get good rises. Wow!