lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have JMG and Laporte in a number of my GWs. Will they rise much in the future, or should I sell them for replacements, considering that there aren't many higher rated CBs available, and if so, for who?

And will Marquinhos rise soon?

9 minutes ago, asdfabcde said:

I have JMG and Laporte in a number of my GWs. Will they rise much in the future, or should I sell them for replacements, considering that there aren't many higher rated CBs available, and if so, for who?

Your best bet is end of the season with them all.

On 23/11/2016 at 9:47 PM, NINO98 said:

Sommer or Szszescny?

and 

Douglas Costa+Joao Mario or Isco+Fabregas?

Costa and Mario easily! Are you joking, Rahul?

P.s. would you swap your Tammy Abraham with Moussa Dembele (Celtic)?

8 hours ago, jlammy said:

De Bruyne or James + Carrasco?

James + Carrasco

7 hours ago, asdfabcde said:

JMG and Marquinhos to rise end of the season, Laporte will stay. Throw me names and I'll tell you whether worth signing or not.

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Costa and Mario easily! Are you joking, Rahul?

P.s. would you swap your Tammy Abraham with Moussa Dembele (Celtic)?

Haha, either side is good.

I'd keep Dembele

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Busquets or aubameyang ?

Busquets or coutinho ?

I'd take Busquets over both- best DM in the game

On 23/11/2016 at 8:47 PM, NINO98 said:

Sommer or Szszescny?

and 

Douglas Costa+Joao Mario or Isco+Fabregas?

Simmer I would of said but recently he said been poor and Szszecny has impressed me at Roma ;)

On 22/11/2016 at 5:03 PM, Marek said:

1) Please rank Max Meyer, Calhanoglu, Dahoud and James Rodriguez from a SM point of view (rating)

2) Would you swap Amine Harit + Mehdi Benatia + Max Meyer/Calhanoglu/Dahoud for James Rodriguez? If yes, who would you sell between Meyer, Calhanoglu and Dahoud?

I have the trio.

Edit. deal completed

Benatia + Halilovic + Harit + Xhaka + Roca + Stepinski for James. Harit is a top talent, but I'm very satisfied.

1) James, Calhanoglu, Dahoud, Meyer very close though 

2) No I'd keep the players:D

On 22/11/2016 at 2:41 PM, Spiderl4nd said:

I was wondering to sell Batshuayi plus 4 milions to get Julian Weigl.

I wouldn't sell Batshuayi but i have not enough money, so i have to sacrifice someone to buy Weigl who will rise for sure..

What should i do? Thanks

I'd get Weigl for that deal :)

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

De Bruyne or James + Carrasco?

De Bruyne :D

16 hours ago, asdfabcde said:

I'd keep them. 

Marquinhos I'm not sure but seems to be playing so I'd hope so soon:)

10 hours ago, The punch said:

Busquets or aubameyang ?

Busquets or coutinho ?

Busquets in both cases I'd say :)

Hummels or Varane+ one of Isco/James? I'm stacked in central midfield, so losing Isco/James isn't a huge deal. 

If I do the deal, should I offload Isco or James? James higher rating, but frozen out of first XI; Isco on the other hand played well in the Madrid derby, and seems higher up in the pecking order.

Thanks S04 and Sir Rahul (you are the absolute GOAT, lol).

Some other available CBs (in addition to Marquinhos) - Barzagli, Vertonghen, Mustafi, Rojo, Zouma. I'm mostly just trying to decide between keeping Laporte and going for either Marquinhos or Mustafi. Zouma also looks good but I already have Tah and I need a starting CB. thoughts?

On 06/01/2008 at 7:23 PM, TomOwen said:

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Everyone please join  English championship 14853 every team available if no one joins within 7 days it will de activate would appreciate it if a lot of good managers join the best players are all available with a lot of money to spend.

14 hours ago, jlammy said:

Hummels or Varane+ one of Isco/James? I'm stacked in central midfield, so losing Isco/James isn't a huge deal. 

If I do the deal, should I offload Isco or James? James higher rating, but frozen out of first XI; Isco on the other hand played well in the Madrid derby, and seems higher up in the pecking order.

If you need a high rated defender than go for Hummels. If not I'd keep the duo.

If you do the deal, I wouldn't sell James because you're giving way too much for Hummels (even with Isco + Varane). Between Isco and James I feel they'll flourish when either/both leave RM. Question of when. 

12 hours ago, asdfabcde said:

Thanks S04 and Sir Rahul (you are the absolute GOAT, lol).

Some other available CBs (in addition to Marquinhos) - Barzagli, Vertonghen, Mustafi, Rojo, Zouma. I'm mostly just trying to decide between keeping Laporte and going for either Marquinhos or Mustafi. Zouma also looks good but I already have Tah and I need a starting CB. thoughts?

Fun to help lol :)

Vertonghen, Mustafi or Zouma.

Why not sell Laporte and get Marquinhos and Mustafi? The Brazilian more likely to rise soon than Laporte. No real need for Zouma if you have Tah. 

Looking to buy 1 strong DMC-MC who fit in 4-3-3 system and is capable to play as playmaker too in some occasions.
Currently I have : Alderweireld , Krychowiak , Pogba, S. Niguez, Kramer, L. Bender , Dier who can play in this position.
Since is competence world, some options available are :

1- M. Demele (Tottenham's)

2- M. Scheneiderlin

3- D. Blind

4- D. Parejo

5- L.Biglia

6- M. Fellaini

7- B. Schweinsteiger 

8- D. Pereira (Porto's)

9- W. Carvalho

10- K. Strootman

11- F.Jorginho

Who will be a great addition (In SM terms) to boost my midfield in your opinion ?? 

Hunting for a cheap central midfielder, who would you go for out of:

• Nelson Semedo (Benfica) – He pretty much plays right back, but is listed as an MC also in SM.
  • Karol Linetty (Sampdoria)
  • Daniel Amartey (Leicester)

These are just ones I could find, any other suggestions welcome. Max budget is £3m.

31 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

• Nelson Semedo (Benfica) – He pretty much plays right back, but is listed as an MC also in SM.

These are just ones I could find, any other suggestions welcome. Max budget is £3m.

Go for Linetty. He has amazing potential.

7 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Linetty, Semedo isn't a MC anyway

7 hours ago, Veni said:

Looking to buy 1 strong DMC-MC who fit in 4-3-3 system and is capable to play as playmaker too in some occasions.
Currently I have : Alderweireld , Krychowiak , Pogba, S. Niguez, Kramer, L. Bender , Dier who can play in this position.
Since is competence world, some options available are :

1- M. Demele (Tottenham's)

2- M. Scheneiderlin

3- D. Blind

4- D. Parejo

5- L.Biglia

6- M. Fellaini

7- B. Schweinsteiger 

8- D. Pereira (Porto's)

9- W. Carvalho

10- K. Strootman

11- F.Jorginho

Who will be a great addition (In SM terms) to boost my midfield in your opinion ?? 

Dembele/Jorginho