lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

7 hours ago, KopStar said:

Should add in since posting Im buying Oblak (planning on selling Neuer due to wages), Coutinho (sending Callum Chambers and Lee to external) and Naby Keita. 

Is there anyone else there thats stagnated or still just do the usual loan 30 or so players out and keep sitting on them and waiting for further rises?

The other thing would be have Alexis Sanchez, Vidal and Rakitic probably hit their peak ratings wise?

I'd keep Neuer personally, even with wages. Oblak won't be hitting 96 for a very long time.

What should I do with Lahm? Keep or sell? Some say he's due a -1, but even if he gets it, which other full backs can replace him? There are few younger highly rated full backs in the game. 

I'm quite sure to reject, but I want to hear your opinions.

Mbappè + Pulisic for Lindelof?

I have the duo. My other CBs are Gimenez, Manolas, Rudiger, Sule and Keane, I've also Javi Martinez but I'm using him as a midfielder.
My other AMs are Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Brandt, Aboubakar. I've also De Bruyne and James but I use them as midfielders most of the times. (also Pogba)
Moreover, I've an incredible set of young AMs that could be future great players: Kean, Ochs, Ontiveros, B. Diaz, Aouar, P. Roberts, A. Pereira, Ikone, Leandrinho, Sarr and others...

From a logical point of view I should accept, because I have lots of potential future great AMs and with Hazard, Ozil, Messi, Ronaldo, De Bruyne etc I'm covered for years, BUT my fear is that Mbappè and Pulisic could become two of the best players in the world, even if they won't never play for me as starters, probably.

Now, with all these infos, what would you do?

33 minutes ago, Marek said:

I have the duo. My other CBs are Gimenez, Manolas, Rudiger, Sule and Keane, I've also Javi Martinez but I'm using him as a midfielder.
My other AMs are Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Brandt, Aboubakar. I've also De Bruyne and James but I use them as midfielders most of the times. (also Pogba)
Moreover, I've an incredible set of young AMs that could be future great players: Kean, Ochs, Ontiveros, B. Diaz, Aouar, P. Roberts, A. Pereira, Ikone, Leandrinho, Sarr and others...

From a logical point of view I should accept, because I have lots of potential future great AMs and with Hazard, Ozil, Messi, Ronaldo, De Bruyne etc I'm covered for years, BUT my fear is that Mbappè and Pulisic could become two of the best players in the world, even if they won't never play for me as starters, probably.

lol do u play alone?

54 minutes ago, Marek said:

Hi

As a Ligue Un connaisseur, I would keep Mbappe-Lottin... on a long term basis. I admit it's a long shot :

This guy made only 3 great L1 games this season, the last one against Bastia, but it was a delight to watch. On the downside, he made some very bad and unimpressive perfs too, and a lot more than 3 ! So he needs to improve his regularity. And in 2 to 4 years he may be a very good and complete AM...

Lindelof, I heard he was watched by MU, and I've heard good reports on him, but can't say anything worthy I guess ;)

Pulisic is a great prospect too.

Personnaly, I've stopped buying young prospects in normal GW :

1. They develop slowly
  2. They will never play in my team, allways on loan
  3. I have plenty of money, so I just have to wait for them to be at 85-87 and doing a great season, to know they will rise at 89-90, it was the case for Thomas Lemar lately, for exemple

2 minutes ago, Nigel_B said:

Hi

As a Ligue Un connaisseur, I would keep Mbappe-Lottin... on a long term basis. I admit it's a long shot :

This guy made only 3 great L1 games this season, the last one against Bastia, but it was a delight to watch. On the downside, he made some very bad and unimpressive perfs too, and a lot more than 3 ! So he needs to improve his regularity. And in 2 to 4 years he may be a very good and complete AM...

Lindelof, I heard he was watched by MU, and I've heard good reports on him, but can't say anything worthy I guess ;)

Pulisic is a great prospect too.

Personnaly, I've stopped buying young prospects in normal GW :

1. They develop slowly
  2. They will never play in my team, allways on loan
  3. I have plenty of money, so I just have to wait for them to be at 85-87 and doing a great season, to know they will rise at 89-90, it was the case for Thomas Lemar lately, for exemple

The fact is that EC 30000 is not a normal GW, it's very competitive so buying young prospect is very important to use them in deals for higher rating players or wait years and use them in your first team (I've done this with Dahoud, Max Meyer, Azmoun etc).
However, thanks for your answer :)

On 21/12/2016 at 10:25 AM, KopStar said:

Should add in since posting Im buying Oblak (planning on selling Neuer due to wages), Coutinho (sending Callum Chambers and Lee to external) and Naby Keita. 

Is there anyone else there thats stagnated or still just do the usual loan 30 or so players out and keep sitting on them and waiting for further rises?

The other thing would be have Alexis Sanchez, Vidal and Rakitic probably hit their peak ratings wise?

Don't sell Neuer, get Coutinho and Naby

Everyone else is good imo

Alexis could get 95 in the summer but not sure, Vidal and Rak peaked imo

23 hours ago, jlammy said:

What should I do with Lahm? Keep or sell? Some say he's due a -1, but even if he gets it, which other full backs can replace him? There are few younger highly rated full backs in the game. 

May retire at the end of season, sell for a talented young full-back 

21 hours ago, Marek said:

I would keep the duo 

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't sell Neuer, get Coutinho and Naby

Everyone else is good imo

Alexis could get 95 in the summer but not sure, Vidal and Rak peaked imo

I would keep the duo 

In Portugal its almost confirmed Lindelof on MUFC 45-60 M...and maybe Nelson Semedo to

53 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:
On 12/21/2016 at 3:18 PM, jlammy said:

Which full backs would you recommend? Bearing in mind that Lahm is my starting full back.

On 14/12/2016 at 7:27 PM, jlammy said:

Rakitic or Weigl?

Rakitic ATM for me :)

On 20/12/2016 at 7:04 PM, riky87 said:

I ve ben asked Pogba + Sterling for Messi. Should I accept?

No keep Messi :)

On 20/12/2016 at 0:54 PM, jlammy said:

David Silva or Pjanic?

Is Denayer worth keeping?

Pjanic for me :) Silva very injured prone now 

On 18/12/2016 at 10:20 PM, jlammy said:

Bundesliga full back trouble:

Bernat or Ricardo Rodriguez?

Henrichs or Passlack?

Ricardo due to game time

Henrichs personally :)

I have a dilemma..

I have Donnarumma on 3 concern and my main keeper is Buffon.. I don't really want to lose him but playing him stops me competing for the league as the world is very competitive. I've tried to ask managers if they're intereseted but they're all well aware I have to play him and be punished results wise or not play him and let him submit a request and they all have a bidding war which is much cheaper for them.

So I have one and only one deal on the table.. My Donnarumma AND Bellerin or Draxler for his Dybala..

So do I just write this season off and play Donnarumma till his concerns diminish, take the deal or let him transfer request? 

Thank you.

34 minutes ago, Ste G said:

I have a dilemma..

I have Donnarumma on 3 concern and my main keeper is Buffon.. I don't really want to lose him but playing him stops me competing for the league as the world is very competitive. I've tried to ask managers if they're intereseted but they're all well aware I have to play him and be punished results wise or not play him and let him submit a request and they all have a bidding war which is much cheaper for them.

So I have one and only one deal on the table.. My Donnarumma AND Bellerin or Draxler for his Dybala..

So do I just write this season off and play Donnarumma till his concerns diminish, take the deal or let him transfer request? 

Thank you.

i dont think Donnaruma playing...stops u for competing for the league.

the deal is terrible for u 

8 hours ago, Ste G said:

I have a dilemma..

Thank you.

I know what i would try to do and that is sell both keepers for a De Gea or Courtois ect ect if possible. 

Or try sell Buffon himself or with Draxler for Dybala.

15 hours ago, jlammy said:

Context: in these deals, my teams are stacked at CB and CM. 

Marcelo for Varane + Lahm

Bonucci for Thiago Silva + Varane

Carvajal for Varane

Marcelo

Silva + Varane

Varane

12 hours ago, Ste G said:

I have a dilemma..

Thank you.

Don't let transfer request

Don't do that deal either

I agree with SO4- but best to play him meanwhile. Keepers are glitched anyway

^On that note, what should I do with Donnarumma if my first choice keeper is Neuer/De Gea? Although none of my Donnarumma's have concerns yet, they will eventually, as 88+ goalkeepers expect to play, according to SM help guide. 

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

^On that note, what should I do with Donnarumma if my first choice keeper is Neuer/De Gea? Although none of my Donnarumma's have concerns yet, they will eventually, as 88+ goalkeepers expect to play, according to SM help guide. 

Get a world class talent in exchange 

20 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm a coach of Tottenham Hotspurs and I want to buy Dries Mertens.

Do you guys think 0,5 million + H-M Son for Dries Mertens is a good offer ? I want Mertens in the point and using Ousmane Dembélé more in my team

Straight swap is good