lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Kessiè + Seko Fofana or Javi Martinez?

I prefer martinez, rating comparison is far and he still gets good playing time in bayern and also performs pretty well. Kessie and seko have long way to go to reach 90+

Thanks guys. Another question:

Enes Unal + Salih Ozcan + Fabian Reese or Mahmoud Dahoud?

I'm well covered in midfield for years and I've plenty of top young players in Unal/Ozcan/Reese positions (Mbappè, Pulisic, Dembele, Kean just to mention some players)... what would you do?

7 hours ago, Marek said:

I'm well covered in midfield for years and I've plenty of top young players in Unal/Ozcan/Reese positions (Mbappè, Pulisic, Dembele, Kean just to mention some players)... what would you do?

Dahoud. Likely to move to big club next season and the youngsters you have are far superior compared to unal/ozcan/reese

7 hours ago, Marek said:

Unal and Ozcan are great prospects, in fact Unal is flying at Twente, but I'd still take Dahoud atm

I just received this offer, let me know what you think.

Matic, Origi and 30 million for Fabregas.

Quite an interesting one as Fab will likely drop to 93, equal with Matic. But still I feel like he's the better player and has played well when given the chance this season.

10 minutes ago, ArsenalManager said:

Quite an interesting one as Fab will likely drop to 93, equal with Matic. But still I feel like he's the better player and has played well when given the chance this season.

I'd easily accept the duo.

4 hours ago, ArsenalManager said:

Matic and Fabregas are different types of players. I'd argue that Matic is actually a more important player for Chelsea than Fabregas, who is probably on the decline anyway.

Furthermore, good DMs are harder to come by. 

9 hours ago, Marek said:

Pulisic + Jordan Lukaku + Aboubakar or Belotti?

Would still go for Belotti

8 hours ago, ArsenalManager said:

Take the duo

I've been offered to swap my Weigl for Jordi Alba.

Weigl isn't a starter (he's my 5th best CM), but is there for his future prospects. Jordi Alba is a great full back addition, especially as Lahm, Kimmich and Bernat are my only natural full backs (I tend to play Boateng at RB). With Lahm on the wane, maybe Alba would be good? 

11 hours ago, Timothyg111 said:

Can some one please rate these in order of potential risers ..

william carvalho / Carlos Casemiro / emre can / Julien wiegl / Saul niquez

Potential risers: Casemiro, Saul, Carvalho, Can, Weigl

Only because La Liga is next

In terms of talent/potential: Weigl, Saul, Can, Casemiro, Carvalho

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

Weigl isn't a starter (he's my 5th best CM), but is there for his future prospects. Jordi Alba is a great full back addition, especially as Lahm, Kimmich and Bernat are my only natural full backs (I tend to play Boateng at RB). With Lahm on the wane, maybe Alba would be good? 

Alba should be 93 in this review, so would be a good one. Though Weigl is class. 

5 hours ago, Suleyman said:

I've Joel Matip and a friend of mine wants to swap him with Thomas Lemar or Inaki Williams. I also have Nastasic, Jonathan Tah and Niklas Sule as centre backs. What do you think?

Thanks 

Now that he's risen, swap him for Lemar. 

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:
13 hours ago, jlammy said:

Alba should be 93 in this review, so would be a good one. Though Weigl is class. 

So would you get Alba then?

Also, De Bruyne or James + Isco?