Help With Deal(s) Thread...

12 minutes ago, Kev said:

Thanks for the insight! I don't actually have him in my team at the moment, so it's a case of whether or not to spend the money on him rather than keep him. It's a very competitive GW (over 100 managers) so decent young players with genuine potential to reach the very top (90+) are hard to come by!

Sorry for some reason i thought you had him, with you saying is it worth investing in him should of gave me a clue that you didn't :lol:

What are your other options?

I personally do rate Hojbjerg but just see what the other guys on here think, always good to get a couple of opinions. :)  

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Sorry for some reason i thought you had him, with you saying is it worth investing in him should of gave me a clue that you didn't :lol:

What are your other options?

I personally do rate Hojbjerg but just see what the other guys on here think, always good to get a couple of opinions. :)  

Ha - no worries. Not many other options (if I spent a few hours searching I might find some eventually) because it's such a full GW. Tielemans is available for now, but I'm thinking I might go for both.

Just now, Kev said:

Ha - no worries. Not many other options (if I spent a few hours searching I might find some eventually) because it's such a full GW. Tielemans is available for now, but I'm thinking I might go for both.

Off topic but can i just ask are you a gold member? im toying with the idea but i dont know if its worth 20 quid a year.

Just now, Kierans91 said:

Off topic but can i just ask are you a gold member? im toying with the idea but i dont know if its worth 20 quid a year.

No. I've been playing for about 4 years and have never had a gold membership. All I've paid for are extra game slots and to reserve a club ages ago. Until we have a way of actually communicating with any SM staff I won't be spending any more money on it. I'd be interested to get the opinions of a few people who are gold members though as to what they think.

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Any opinions on Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg? I know he only recently had a rise but is he likely to get much higher? Worth investing in?

Worth it

8 minutes ago, Kev said:

Tielemans > Hojbjerg in my eyes 

4 minutes ago, Kev said:

No. I've been playing for about 4 years and have never had a gold membership. All I've paid for are extra game slots and to reserve a club ages ago. Until we have a way of actually communicating with any SM staff I won't be spending any more money on it. I'd be interested to get the opinions of a few people who are gold members though as to what they think.

Well i used to play a long time ago, about 8 years and have just came back. One of the main things that bugged me was the fact you can't control your team for SMFA cup and shield is that still a thing. Not been in division 1 since ive been back. Im more of a guy who likes to start in the lower leagues of a game world.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Well i used to play a long time ago, about 8 years and have just came back. One of the main things that bugged me was the fact you can't control your team for SMFA cup and shield is that still a thing. Not been in division 1 since ive been back. Im more of a guy who likes to start in the lower leagues of a game world.

Yeah, it's the same. I've managed teams from div 5 up to div 1. For the first time in ages one of my teams got through the SMFA group stage this week somehow. Normally you're lucky to win even if you're the much better team. If you're not a gold member then you can forget about SMFA competitions. Personally I wouldn't have Ibrahimovic playing as a left midfielder for Man Utd... my "assistant manager" who picks the teams for SMFA games thinks it is a good idea though. You can guess the outcome...

Just now, Kev said:

Yeah, it's the same. I've managed teams from div 5 up to div 1. For the first time in ages one of my teams got through the SMFA group stage this week somehow. Normally you're lucky to win even if you're the much better team. If you're not a gold member then you can forget about SMFA competitions. Personally I wouldn't have Ibrahimovic playing as a left midfielder for Man Utd... my "assistant manager" who picks the teams for SMFA games thinks it is a good idea though. You can guess the outcome...

Hahaha that's hilarious, that is the only thing about gold member that intrigues me playing in a champions league so to speak. I'm not bothered at all about international management.

6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Hahaha that's hilarious, that is the only thing about gold member that intrigues me playing in a champions league so to speak. I'm not bothered at all about international management.

I stopped checking the team selection for SMFA games to be honest, but that one I mentioned on the forum at the time:

Another stunning team selection by the SM computer in our defeat to Porto. Chiellini at right back, Schneiderlin on the right wing and Zlatan as a left winger. Is the "assistant manager" LvG in disguise?

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Dunno why that's come up in a quote box attributed to Rahul, sorry. Probably my assistant manager's idea....

brilliant!

8 hours ago, davidodidi said:

paco alcacer or lucas vazquez? I have vazquez and the other manager offered to swap paco for vazquez.

Vazquez

1 hour ago, woojers said:

Someone just offered me Alexis Sanchez for Marco Reus (he's on my squad). Any input would be appreciated.

Like for like, don't see the point

On 21/03/2017 at 8:59 PM, jlammy said:

Given my squad below, rank Pique, Verrati, Carvajal in order of who should I get?

Screenshot (2).png

Carvajal, Pique, Verratti :)

23 hours ago, Kev said:

Any opinions on Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg? I know he only recently had a rise but is he likely to get much higher? Worth investing in?

I'd stay away at the minute not a regular in saints team. Solid player but better around :)

6 hours ago, Cyman85 said:

Which one of these should I buy? None will be starters so looking for the best investment long term.

Rabiot, Saul Niguez, Sterling, Mahrez, Sane

Sane, Saul, Sterling, Rabiot, Mahrez for me :)

8 hours ago, woojers said:

Someone just offered me Alexis Sanchez for Marco Reus (he's on my squad). Any input would be appreciated.

I love Reus but he does seem a bit injury prone so Sanchez may be worth getting, not a lot in it though :D

15 hours ago, davidodidi said:

paco alcacer or lucas vazquez? I have vazquez and the other manager offered to swap paco for vazquez.

Vazquez ATM Alcacer I prefer but he isn't getting any game time :)