Jump to content

Help With Deal(s) Thread...


Recommended Posts

I have to choose 2 players between:

Mauricio Lemos
Alejandro Grimaldo
Brahim Diaz


It's a long term project, a gameworld that is been alive since 2012, so a young player now means a potential star in the future. Who would you choose and why?

P.s. if you don't know Diaz, just look some of his videos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hyina

    3179

  • 123_ABC

    3120

  • Raz.

    3113

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Marek said:

I have to choose 2 players between:

Mauricio Lemos
Alejandro Grimaldo
Brahim Diaz


It's a long term project, a gameworld that is been alive since 2012, so a young player now means a potential star in the future. Who would you choose and why?

P.s. if you don't know Diaz, just look some of his videos.

Diaz is a great talent but I'd go for Lemos and Grimaldo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marek said:

Other two though decisions:

Coleman + Max Meyer or Cancelo

Calhanoglu or Naby Keita

Duo

Keita

10 hours ago, earshot said:

Iniesta or Isco?

Iniesta or James Rodriguez?

Isco

Rodriguez

8 hours ago, Newton_Heath said:

Coutinho or Pjanic?

Coutinho

9 hours ago, jlammy said:

Varane or Carvajal? 

Varane

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lana. said:

Van Aken or Joachim Andersen? They will have a raise?

Netherlands done recently so not for some time 

2 minutes ago, jlammy said:

hmm why do u think? Varane has been injured quite a lot lately, whilst Carvajal seems to be establishing himself as the best RB in the world? Just interested in your reasoning for this. 

On game I feel having a good CB is better than a good full-back, even if Carvajal is higher rated. Feel there's a cap to how far full-backs can go in this game with their rating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

On game I feel having a good CB is better than a good full-back, even if Carvajal is higher rated. Feel there's a cap to how far full-backs can go in this game with their rating.

that's quite interesting. Would it change things if Varane is not a starting center back (Ramos, Boateng, Hummels ahead of him) and Carvajal would be my best (natural) RB when Lahm goes? 

Although I see your point, in that my full backs get 6s or 7s each game, whilst my Ramos averaged 8.2 last season. Not that SM in game ratings are reliable :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jlammy said:

that's quite interesting. Would it change things if Varane is not a starting center back (Ramos, Boateng, Hummels ahead of him) and Carvajal would be my best (natural) RB when Lahm goes? 

Although I see your point, in that my full backs get 6s or 7s each game, whilst my Ramos averaged 8.2 last season. Not that SM in game ratings are reliable :P

In that case I'd go for Carvajal, since those three CBs have a long way to go before declining.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Keep unless you can get 92+ player with the money

Well I could, but not at such a young age and with such potential! I'm thinking keep personally, I just thought I'd see what everyone else thought! Does Alli have the potential to get to 95 maybe? I wouldn't bet against it the way things are going.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kev said:

Been offered 50m for Dele Alli - or 40m plus Barkley. I'm tempted by both offers but also kind of reluctant. Very tough GW where money is tight. Any views? Sell or keep hold of Alli?

Keep Alli, will go up to 91 soon

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

André Silva + Bruma + 5 M or Casimiro?

Casemiro

19 minutes ago, Lana. said:

Malli + Jesus Corona or Karsdorp + Ryan Sessegnon?

Malli + Corona

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...