lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1 hour ago, Zolabas said:

Pulisic  + Gelson Martins or Draxler?

Duo 

9 hours ago, jlammy said:

List of good RBs to aim for, other than Carvajal? 

Cancelo, meunier, aurier, walker, azpi, clyne and Cedric soares to name a few off top of my head. Just do a search in game for the best available 

12 hours ago, Olivier Cote said:

What do you mean by not a fair choice ? 

Between a LB and an AM. Depends on what you need.

3 hours ago, Zolabas said:

Pulisic  + Gelson Martins or Draxler?

Duo

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

List of good RBs to aim for, other than Carvajal? 

answered by Cvilhete

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

Between a LB and an AM. Depends on what you need.

Duo

answered by Cvilhete

Dont really need either of them. more of a back up. Were wondering which had the more value long term wise. Hector probably more consistant but prolonged long term with Cologne while Perisic could move to a big club this summer to balance Inter finance.

ended up keeping the croatian. in a club like Cologne where 91 is probably the team cap. he wouldnt take a lot for hector to get -1. bad start to the next season and thats it....well that my opinion

1 hour ago, Olivier Cote said:

Dont really need either of them. more of a back up. Were wondering which had the more value long term wise. Hector probably more consistant but prolonged long term with Cologne while Perisic could move to a big club this summer to balance Inter finance.

ended up keeping the croatian. in a club like Cologne where 91 is probably the team cap. he wouldnt take a lot for hector to get -1. bad start to the next season and thats it....well that my opinion

Hector may well move in the summer, but yes agreed with you.

13 hours ago, kusnadixiuli said:

which one will you choose?

bernd leno or roman burki? Burki

krychowiak or javi martinez? Martinez

courtiois or oblak? Courtois

manolas or koulibaly? Manolas

griezmann or hazard? Griezmann

pjanic or thiago? Thiago

I need help, Thanks a lot! @Sir Rahul

6 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is it worth selling Courtois for De Gea?

not really, but if you want the better rating 

6 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Chiellini, does he have a chance of a rise?

Nope

18 hours ago, el_Norte said:

Hello everybody, I'm starting new season and I have about 150 millions for minimum 21 player. If you have some bargain players to recommend, feel free, any help is useful.

Quickly buy half of Atalanta's squad! :)

52 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

what position do you need most just back up id go eriksen just from a fan point 

Umtiti can be more useful since i don't have a very good CB/LB but i don't care that much about the position. I am tempted to go for Umtiti, i believe he can reach a higher rating, you know Barcelona is a better club, every season they are fighting for every major tournament but also Eriksen is one of the best on his position, that is why i am a bit undecided

1 hour ago, Patrick.FCB said:

Umtiti can be more useful since i don't have a very good CB/LB but i don't care that much about the position. I am tempted to go for Umtiti, i believe he can reach a higher rating, you know Barcelona is a better club, every season they are fighting for every major tournament but also Eriksen is one of the best on his position, that is why i am a bit undecided

Sounds like umtiti and i agree he will remain higher and higher rating with barca