Jump to content

Help With Deal(s) Thread...


lukelufc
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Andrew666 said:

They sometimes get rejected if the player is going to get a rating increase in next day or two. That's happened to me before.

That generally only happens if the player gets an increase in the time between the bid being placed and the bid being accepted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ronnierocket147 said:

External team have rejected my offer 4 times now. I've put another one in with increased offer again.

Is it the team or the player? What's the rating of the player you're trying to buy and what's the average rating of your squad?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Kev said:

Is it the team or the player? What's the rating of the player you're trying to buy and what's the average rating of your squad?

I think it's the club rejecting the offers. The rating of the player is 90. My average rating of my team is 89. I have 6 players 90+ in my team.

Edited by ronnierocket147
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ronnierocket147 said:

I think it's the club rejecting the offers. The rating of the player is 90. My average rating of my team is 89. I have 6 players 90+ in my team.

That seems very odd then. How much over the value have you bid? Is it definitely an unmanaged club (sorry if some of these are obvious questions, just trying to rule things out!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Timothyg111 said:

Can someone rank christensen, kimpembe, rugani, lindelof, vallejo, laporte, umtiti.

looking to invest into young cb's, but who's worth buying? 

TIA

Umtiti, Lindelof, Christensen, Laporte, Vallejo, Rugani, Kimpembe

13 hours ago, jlammy said:

i currently have Bravo and Cardinale as GKs. I can sell Bravo to get De Gea, or I can invest the money to buy Verratti (currently have Modric, Mascherano, Gabi, Roberto, Bakayoko and Gagliardini as CMs) and get Burki/Trapp/Horn to replace Bravo.

What should I do?

Get Verratti and Burki (if no de Gea)

3 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Coman or Gnabry....

Milinkovic-Savic or Parades 

Coman

SMS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kev said:

That seems very odd then. How much over the value have you bid? Is it definitely an unmanaged club (sorry if some of these are obvious questions, just trying to rule things out!)

I'm managing English Championship team and trying to buy player from Benfica (external team). I've gone 500k over the asking price and so far rejected 4 times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ronnierocket147 said:

I'm managing English Championship team and trying to buy player from Benfica (external team). I've gone 500k over the asking price and so far rejected 4 times.

It sounds like you might need to go a bit higher then. Normally 500k would do it, but if it's a highly rated youngster it can take a bit more. What's his value?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/06/2017 at 2:14 AM, Third said:

Asensio, Weigl or Alli? 

Alli

18 hours ago, domP said:

Augustinsson

15 hours ago, Marek said:

Cancelo + Gaya for Carvajal?
I have the duo, my starter LB is Guerreiro, my other LBs are Gibbs, Amavi and Grimaldo.

Carvajal easily 

Sell Gibbs

11 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

toprak or garay?

Toprak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...