lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

7 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Werner, Gabriel Jesus and Rashford? 

Jesus, Rashford, Werner

1 hour ago, Cyman85 said:

Should I sell Sanchez or Ibra? Got too many attackers. Is Ibra going to drop now he's leaving United and could Sanchez reach 95?

Sell Ibra

-1 in the next review

Sanchez +1 dependent on a move IMO

17 minutes ago, Olivier Cote said:

Castro + Schmelzer or Payet ??

PayetS

i currently have Bravo and Cardinale as GKs. I can sell Bravo to get De Gea, or I can invest the money to buy Verratti (currently have Modric, Mascherano, Gabi, Roberto, Bakayoko and Gagliardini as CMs) and get Burki/Trapp/Horn to replace Bravo.

What should I do?

23 minutes ago, jlammy said:

i currently have Bravo and Cardinale as GKs. I can sell Bravo to get De Gea, or I can invest the money to buy Verratti (currently have Modric, Mascherano, Gabi, Roberto, Bakayoko and Gagliardini as CMs) and get Burki/Trapp/Horn to replace Bravo.

What should I do?

Personally IMO I would try and get de gea & verrati, you could sell bravo & gabi? (Raise more funds from elsewhere if needs be)

Worst case get trapp and verrati

38 minutes ago, ronnierocket147 said:

I have been trying to buy a player from unmanaged team but offer keeps being rejected. Any advice?

Is it the club rejecting the offer or the player?

1 minute ago, Andrew666 said:

They sometimes get rejected if the player is going to get a rating increase in next day or two. That's happened to me before.

That generally only happens if the player gets an increase in the time between the bid being placed and the bid being accepted.

6 minutes ago, ronnierocket147 said:

External team have rejected my offer 4 times now. I've put another one in with increased offer again.

Is it the team or the player? What's the rating of the player you're trying to buy and what's the average rating of your squad?

28 minutes ago, Kev said:

Is it the team or the player? What's the rating of the player you're trying to buy and what's the average rating of your squad?

I think it's the club rejecting the offers. The rating of the player is 90. My average rating of my team is 89. I have 6 players 90+ in my team.

Edited by ronnierocket147

17 minutes ago, ronnierocket147 said:

I think it's the club rejecting the offers. The rating of the player is 90. My average rating of my team is 89. I have 6 players 90+ in my team.

That seems very odd then. How much over the value have you bid? Is it definitely an unmanaged club (sorry if some of these are obvious questions, just trying to rule things out!)

16 hours ago, Timothyg111 said:

Can someone rank christensen, kimpembe, rugani, lindelof, vallejo, laporte, umtiti.

looking to invest into young cb's, but who's worth buying? 

TIA

Umtiti, Lindelof, Christensen, Laporte, Vallejo, Rugani, Kimpembe

13 hours ago, jlammy said:

What should I do?

Get Verratti and Burki (if no de Gea)

3 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Coman or Gnabry....

Milinkovic-Savic or Parades 

Coman

SMS

7 hours ago, Kev said:

That seems very odd then. How much over the value have you bid? Is it definitely an unmanaged club (sorry if some of these are obvious questions, just trying to rule things out!)

I'm managing English Championship team and trying to buy player from Benfica (external team). I've gone 500k over the asking price and so far rejected 4 times.

7 hours ago, ronnierocket147 said:

I'm managing English Championship team and trying to buy player from Benfica (external team). I've gone 500k over the asking price and so far rejected 4 times.

It sounds like you might need to go a bit higher then. Normally 500k would do it, but if it's a highly rated youngster it can take a bit more. What's his value?

6 hours ago, Kev said:

It sounds like you might need to go a bit higher then. Normally 500k would do it, but if it's a highly rated youngster it can take a bit more. What's his value?

All sorted now. Offer finally accepted after the 5th attempt.

Thank you for all the replies