Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Rank De Bruyne, Thiago, Koke, Verratti and Pogba?

A few thoughts:

idk about this really. For me the most realistic way KDB/Pogba can reach 95 is for them to win the Prem. The other option, of course, is a deep run in the Champions league (to, say, semis/final, whilst knocking out some decent teams), though I can't see that happening in the near future. The Prem just seems to be light years behind Europe's elite at the moment.

Koke I think is kinda stuck in Atletico, who are unlikely to win the league and seemingly trapped in Real Madrid's shadow in Europe. Getting to 95 seems a long shot for him. 

As for Thiago/Verratti (assuming he goes to Barça) they probably need to win/nearly win the Champions League to get 95. 

7 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank De Bruyne, Thiago, Koke, Verratti and Pogba?

A few thoughts:

idk about this really. For me the most realistic way KDB/Pogba can reach 95 is for them to win the Prem. The other option, of course, is a deep run in the Champions league (to, say, semis/final, whilst knocking out some decent teams), though I can't see that happening in the near future. The Prem just seems to be light years behind Europe's elite at the moment.

Koke I think is kinda stuck in Atletico, who are unlikely to win the league and seemingly trapped in Real Madrid's shadow in Europe. Getting to 95 seems a long shot for him. 

As for Thiago/Verratti (assuming he goes to Barça) they probably need to win/nearly win the Champions League to get 95. 

agreed

7 hours ago, jlammy said:

Also, rank Carrasco, Mbappe and Ousmane Dembele?

Mbappe, Dembele, Carrasco

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Hazard OR A Herrera, Brandt & Umtiti

Hazard OR A Sandro, D Costa & possibly E Mor

Hazard OR J Rod & E Dier and 40mil

Or keep Hazard

Which Costa is that? But I'd probably take that one if it was Douglas Costa, as a Sandro is a great option at Lb but Hazard is still top quality so depends on what your squad actually needs

8 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Hazard OR A Herrera, Brandt & Umtiti

Hazard OR A Sandro, D Costa & possibly E Mor

Hazard OR J Rod & E Dier and 40mil

Or keep Hazard

second deal maybe

5 hours ago, Gunner_10 said:

Bale + Bailly or Hazard?

O.Dembele + Mahrez or Dybala?

Assuming that only Bale and recently Dembele are from my starting 11 should I go for Hazard and Dybala?

Duo

Dybala

Get rid of Aubameyang? Reports are he's going to China. 

on a side note, apologies for the language, but what a fu©king tw@t. He's at the peak of his powers, one of the most sought-after forwards in Europe, and he decides to fu©k football and earn that bit of extra money instead. What message does that send out to everyone else? That football is all about money these days? That his love for money exceeds his love for the beautiful game? That one should spend the best years of your career rotting amidst a pile of cash? As a fan of football, I feel betrayed. I can't imagine how Dortmund fans feel.Talk about lacking pride, love for your badge, loyalty. This is on a whole new level. 

32 minutes ago, jlammy said:

on a side note, apologies for the language, but what a fu©king tw@t. He's at the peak of his powers, one of the most sought-after forwards in Europe, and he decides to fu©k football and earn that bit of extra money instead. What message does that send out to everyone else? That football is all about money these days? That his love for money exceeds his love for the beautiful game? That one should spend the best years of your career rotting amidst a pile of cash? As a fan of football, I feel betrayed. I can't imagine how Dortmund fans feel.Talk about lacking pride, love for your badge, loyalty. This is on a whole new level. 

i doubt it's actually happening mate, like you said reports, i haven't seen anything too concrete to believe he's off, but anyhow its definitely not that deep lad

14 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

i doubt it's actually happening mate, like you said reports, i haven't seen anything too concrete to believe he's off, but anyhow its definitely not that deep lad

Wishful thinking mate.

All major outlets are reporting it as 'on the verge'. Sportbild (German paper) broke the story from a source close to Dortmund...and they don't usually miss (broke the DEMBELE transfer). China are going to bid well above the asking price and AUB has posted Instagram 'ready for new adventures'.

...he is going to China.

Sucks really bad. Gone from my best player to a useless appendage that no one will want in couple of days time. Shift fast. 

10 hours ago, Third said:

Dalbert or Emerson Palmieri? 

Emerson, but injured for a while. Both are around the same stage in careers.

6 hours ago, jlammy said:

let's see if it happens. very few players have those qualities anymore.

5 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Patricio,mignolet,Schmeichel who to buy please

Patricio

10 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Wishful thinking mate.

All major outlets are reporting it as 'on the verge'. Sportbild (German paper) broke the story from a source close to Dortmund...and they don't usually miss (broke the DEMBELE transfer). China are going to bid well above the asking price and AUB has posted Instagram 'ready for new adventures'.

...he is going to China.

Sucks really bad. Gone from my best player to a useless appendage that no one will want in couple of days time. Shift fast. 

30 Millions for season....