Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

3 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I have Courtois, who at 93 is the weakest rating in my team. De Gea is available for cash, and is obviously a point higher at 94. Should I sell Courtois to get De Gea? 

Well Wave Dweller, I have played this game for 8 years & have seen no proof that a GK has any effect at all.

I have seen lots of possibilities that even the opposite is true. Many, many times my Gk which has been the best possible rated Gk on SM at that time has had e.g 4 shots to save & let's them all in :o & in the same game the opposition Gk rated 10points less is given the MoM award for saving a lot of shots.

My opinion is keep Courtois & spend the extra cash elsewhere. I have Courtois but my best keeper is Ter Stegan. Yes I know I haven't the nerve to test the theory & put a 75 rated keeper in, but it just might work out :lol: if I did have the courage :unsure: 

On 04/07/2017 at 2:02 PM, rogerthat said:

Who should I buy? Alaba, Alex Sandro or Alba? Which LB is likelier to rise? Appreciate any opinion.

I had the same decision & went for Sandro, he's playing well & if he does the same at Chelsea he has a good chance to rise. TBH I regret slightly I didn't get Mendy who is playing fantasticly well for me in another Gw :) Alba 3rd.

On 04/07/2017 at 11:36 AM, Dandie said:

Looking to buy a holding midfielder (90/91) for around 15m. Looking for opinions.

I am looking at either

Herrera

Dembele

Henderson

Carvahlo

Hector

Seri

I like Herrera and Dembele but just wonder whether the others are more likely to rise.

If anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dembele for me ahead of Carvahlo, Herrera and Serri :)

51 minutes ago, thommo said:

Weigl or Veratti

Veratti just in my view :)

On 05/07/2017 at 11:31 AM, Wave_Dweller said:

I have Courtois, who at 93 is the weakest rating in my team. De Gea is available for cash, and is obviously a point higher at 94. Should I sell Courtois to get De Gea? 

Yes :D

On 05/07/2017 at 0:59 AM, d5v1L said:

Help with these deals plz:

Rui Pedro or Pedro Neto for long term

Rony Lopes or Amine Harit or Jankto

Thanks !!!

Pedro and Lopes :)

On 04/07/2017 at 2:02 PM, rogerthat said:

Who should I buy? Alaba, Alex Sandro or Alba? Which LB is likelier to rise? Appreciate any opinion.

Alaba, has great versatility as well :D

1 hour ago, thommo said:

but the 91 is 3 years younger and at a better club...

Better yes :) bigger no...verratti has 24 years and always hipped e loved by SM staff hehhehe

theres no discussion here...if u asked if weigl is a 94+ player in the future....or if in hes 24th birthday will be 94....;)

On 6/29/2017 at 10:46 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Wishful thinking mate.

All major outlets are reporting it as 'on the verge'. Sportbild (German paper) broke the story from a source close to Dortmund...and they don't usually miss (broke the DEMBELE transfer). China are going to bid well above the asking price and AUB has posted Instagram 'ready for new adventures'.

...he is going to China.

Sucks really bad. Gone from my best player to a useless appendage that no one will want in couple of days time. Shift fast. 

so whats happened with this move then

17 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

papers were saying that it was a dead cert...

AUB is such a hype/attention whore...appears that it may have been a plant or ploy to drum up big club interest.

On 9/7/2017 at 0:42 AM, Cvilhete said:

so whats happened with this move then

Isn't the biggest stumbling block his insane wage demands? I heard he would be the biggest earner in the PL if any club actually agreed to pay him what he wants. He isn't that great (to abandon the club's wage structure and piss off the dressing room). Haven't watched him a lot, so maybe I caught him not at his best, but he gets lots of chances, misses plenty, even sitters. Also doesn't he believe R.Madrid will come calling?