Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

5 hours ago, Marek said:

Tough decision, competitive setup.

Verratti/Pogba + Mbappè or Neymar?
If I buy Neymar, who should I sell between Verratti and Pogba?

Info:
I have the trio
My forwards are Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard, Dybala, Belotti, Mbappè
My CMs are Verratti, Pogba, James, De Bruyne, Naby Keita, Dahoud and Torreira (I know you're thinking it's not competitive, but it's simply a hard work of almost 4 years, EC 30000, 116 teams almost full)

imo keep the duo/trio.

Hello, I' m in a very competitve gw. the guy who owns neymar, made me an exchage:

Neymar -  Koke and Mustafi plus moneys

what would you do? 

I might buy Manolas instead of mustafi, don't think koke will rise, in the future, mustafi might, my doubts are on Nemar, in the new league, if has the chances to stay/rise... or you think he might drop in the future.... always thought he was the one after messi and ronaldo generation, but now I have some doubts...please let me know) thnks

2 hours ago, stevedxx said:

Should i sell Godin? And what is best replacement available.. Nastasic, marquinhos, de vrij, lindelof.  Thanks

Na, Godin is good. Marquinhos probably the best of the rest.

Rank Higuain, Cavani, Kane?

Firmino or Mané? 

6 hours ago, riccardopc said:

Hello, I' m in a very competitve gw. the guy who owns neymar, made me an exchage:

what would you do? 

I might buy Manolas instead of mustafi, don't think koke will rise, in the future, mustafi might, my doubts are on Nemar, in the new league, if has the chances to stay/rise... or you think he might drop in the future.... always thought he was the one after messi and ronaldo generation, but now I have some doubts...please let me know) thnks

6 hours ago, riccardopc said:

what would you do? 

I would get Neymar. He wont rise imo but also wont drop, too much quality.. if he wins ballonD Or someday(chances are very high), bumper +1 will be there..

4 hours ago, stevedxx said:

Should i sell Godin? And what is best replacement available.. Nastasic, marquinhos, de vrij, lindelof.  Thanks

I would keep godin, but if you really want a young option, get marquinhos

I'm stuck with a dilemna over Andre Gomes. He was brought for 50 mill euros to Barca but is always made the scapegoat or rumoured to leave as he hasn't settled. A good move seems to be on the cards (Juve/Liverpool) which might bring out the undoubted potential. 

However do I sell?

i only have the SM offers of nearly 17 mill and might grow a concern soon as I have other players in either attacking or more defensive central midfield. 

Is he worth keeping and playing more often or sell & who would you buy in replace? 

TIA

On 08/08/2017 at 4:38 PM, Timothyg111 said:

I'm stuck with a dilemna over Andre Gomes. He was brought for 50 mill euros to Barca but is always made the scapegoat or rumoured to leave as he hasn't settled. A good move seems to be on the cards (Juve/Liverpool) which might bring out the undoubted potential. 

However do I sell?

i only have the SM offers of nearly 17 mill and might grow a concern soon as I have other players in either attacking or more defensive central midfield. 

Is he worth keeping and playing more often or sell & who would you buy in replace? 

TIA

I would sell him and look for other options. I can only tell who would i but if i know the options.

4 hours ago, Marek said:

Josè Gimenez or Sule?

Kane or Lukaku?

Belotti + Gimenez/Sule or Lukaku/Kane?

Gimenez

Kane

tough one, belotti + gimenez, but i like kane so i would choose kane

On 8/2/2017 at 9:13 PM, stevedxx said:

leno or burki pls?

And who to buy from this (they are available) on best potential  - lamela, xhaka, ozil, krychowiak, ramsey, perisic, schurrle, ,moura, kampl, f.anderson, marquinhos, brandt, de vrij, nastasic, rugani, christensen, 

Leno

Ozil, Marquinhos, Rugani, Brandt, Schurle and Anderson the stand outs for me :)

21 hours ago, NINO98 said:

Bruma (Lipsia)+Chambers+Sanabria or Zielinski?

Illarramendi or Kramer?

Amiri or Bruma?

The trio

Bruma :D

On 8/9/2017 at 2:53 PM, Marek said:

Josè Gimenez or Sule?

Kane or Lukaku?

Belotti + Gimenez/Sule or Lukaku/Kane?

Sule

Kane

Belotti and Sule just for me :)

On 8/7/2017 at 4:05 PM, stevedxx said:

I'd keep him for now, best replacement is Marquinhos in the future for in my view :)

On 8/7/2017 at 1:43 PM, riccardopc said:

what would you do? 

Get Neymar especially if you can get Manolas for Mustafi :D

On 8/3/2017 at 9:11 AM, EricDier15 said:

Giminez or Goretzka?

I'll be getting Goretzka, thanks in advance.

Goretzka for sure :0

On 8/2/2017 at 11:10 PM, NINO98 said:

Depay+Dendoncker or Douglas Costa?

Douglas Costa :D

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Umtiti or Javi Martinez?

Umtiti

Only 23 and in the first team at Barcelona, will only improve. Should reach 92 at least by the end of the season

Martinez will always play second fiddle to Boateng and Hummels and now that Sule has joined Bayern it makes competition even harder for him.

Only good thing with Martinez is his versatility he can play a number of positions but I would still go with Umtiti.

2 hours ago, NINO98 said:

Ferreira Carrasco vs Douglas Costa?

Kimpembe vs Chambers?

Thanks. :)

Douglas Costa - has a better rating and I personally don't rate Carrasco highly at all, I can imagine him being an 93 rated player.

Kimpembe - Huge talent seems to rotate with Thiago Silva and Marquinhos at PSG, that boy is going places, could be 89 by the end of the season.

Chambers doesn't get enough game time

24 minutes ago, Marek said:

Barkley or Dahoud?

Suso + Dahoud or Douglas Costa?

Dahoud imo

Barkley's not making the progress and living up to the hype for me, I think he needs to move away from Everton too. Even more so now Sigurdsson has joined who generally plays in his position and is a better player.

Probably Douglas Costa, don't rate Suso but I do like Dahoud but for the time being I would say Douglas Costa.