lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1 minute ago, Zhares35 said:

This is hard.

1) Asensio will not play as much as Kane does imo, as Kane is so relevant for his team, and he performed really well last season (Kane), with 29 goals in 30 premier league matches. I'd say he could even get a +1 by the end of the season if he keeps that level. 

2) And about the other offer, I'd wait to see how both players develop until December maybe, as the Real Madrid has Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco and that maybe makes Kovacic not to play that much to deserve a rise by the moment. In the case of Morata, good player but you should wait as I said before (just think about the case of Torres, great player at Liverpool but ed up at Chelsea haha)

So I'd go for Kane, also depends on the necessity of your team 

4 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

I've received two offers for Asensio.

One is a straight swap for Harry Kane.

The other is Morata + Kovacic.

Should I accept either or keep Asensio?

Keep Asensio he's gonna be a world beater!!

1 hour ago, Ghora said:

shaw vs tierney vs theo hernandez

Shaw won't kick on at United Mourinho doesn't rate him imo

Tierney needs a move away from a team which is capped generally around the 87/88 mark.

I would go for Theo Hernandez, more possibility in the long for him.

5 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

I've received two offers for Asensio.

One is a straight swap for Harry Kane.

The other is Morata + Kovacic.

Should I accept either or keep Asensio?

Keep Asensio or swap for Kane. Asensio at long term will be top star but currently Kane is better. If you have good strikers in your squads, I would definitely keep Asensio. 

3 hours ago, Ghora said:

shaw vs tierney vs theo hernandez

Theo Hernandez without a doubt. He has a great potential. Shaw looks missing in the last years & Tierney needs a move to a bigger club. Anyway I think Theo has more potential. 

18 hours ago, kylepearson said:

I would take Kane

21 hours ago, d5v1L said:

i would swap with Kane

21 hours ago, Zhares35 said:

Next page is the reply, wanted to edit and I just quoted lol

20 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Keep Asensio he's gonna be a world beater!!

Shaw won't kick on at United Mourinho doesn't rate him imo

Tierney needs a move away from a team which is capped generally around the 87/88 mark.

I would go for Theo Hernandez, more possibility in the long for him.

19 hours ago, Third said:

Keep Asensio or swap for Kane. Asensio at long term will be top star but currently Kane is better. If you have good strikers in your squads, I would definitely keep Asensio. 

Theo Hernandez without a doubt. He has a great potential. Shaw looks missing in the last years & Tierney needs a move to a bigger club. Anyway I think Theo has more potential. 

First and foremost, thanks for all the help.

I should have said more about my squad to give a better idea. I'm well covered in CM, I play three which are Thiago (Bayern), Rakitic and Koke. I play Coutinho on the left but he can come in and I have Rabiot, Ramsey and Pastore as back up. So not sure if I need Kovacic unless he can rise.

Striker wise, my main man is Cavani. I have Insigne and Immobile as back up. So Kane/Morata would be a good second choice.

Hello,

I have some deals that i'm possibly doing and I would like your humble opinion on them.

I'm managing my beloved Liverpool.

I can get Sergi Roberto and Andre Gomes in a swap deal for Coutinho?

I can do Coutinho and Firmino for Robert Lewandowski

I can do Emre Can, Jordan Henderson and cash for Arturo Vidal?

On 28/08/2017 at 0:19 PM, BraveSkella said:

Hello,

I have some deals that i'm possibly doing and I would like your humble opinion on them.

i would keep coutinho.
Keep coutinho and firmino
get vidal

On 28/08/2017 at 7:49 AM, BraveSkella said:

Hello,

I'd keep Coutinho, Firminho and Can

Coutinho will eventually be a Barcelona maybe not in this window but in another I'm sorry to say.

Firminho just keeps getting better and Can is in for a big season I reckon got lots of talent.

Try and do Henderson for Sergi Roberto if you can.

17 hours ago, NINO98 said:

Ederson Moares+Masuaku or Sommer+Rojo?

Ederson Moares and Masuaku

Dont rate Masuaku but I believe Ederson looks a decent keeper at City and should get some decent rises in the future.

3 hours ago, Garof said:

Mousset or Weghorst?

Weghorst imo, could get a +1 rise this year and Mousset is a while off becoming a first team player at Bournemouth maybe next year.

1 hour ago, the_d said:

Guys, does anybody know what is the deciding factor where player will go if the offers are exactly equal from multiple clubs?

Maybe to the club that did the bid first, I dont know, long time without seeing that, and when happened I didnt really cared for the reason. 

13 hours ago, the_d said:

Guys, does anybody know what is the deciding factor where player will go if the offers are exactly equal from multiple clubs?

I think its randomly selected. Not sure though.

@Sir Rahul @1000dB @-JMH- @Kierans91 Hey dunno where to post this but im looking for other opinions for the next four months rating increases and future: for my loaned players sell/buy on each please I like to make mkney whilst improving my team

I currently have zinchenko city

Moreno city

Gruijic liverpool

Guedes psg loaned out

Munir el haddadi barca loaned

Kenny tete lyon

Serge gnarby

Thorgan hazard

Oliver torres porto 

Rog napoli 

Iheanacho leicester 

Sergio diaz real 

LOOKING at wober ajax

Joe gomez liverpool

Marco friedel bayern

Reiss nelson arsenal

Zagadou dortmund

Foyth tottenham

Kyle walker-peters tottenham

Ederson moraes city

Trent alexandre arnold liverpool

Alena barca

Carlos soler valencia

Mboula as monaco

Phil foden,yangel herrea city

Patrik cutrone ac milan

Maxmilkian phillip dortmund

Drinkwater chelsea thanks 

2 hours ago, domP said:

Alexis Sanchez or Carvajal + Kessiè ?

I would keep Alexis, he is a top player although Arsenal is not the best team to stay. Anyway, it depends on your squad. If you have good enough strikers won't be a bad idea take the duo at all. Carvajal is the best right back in the world, imo and Kessie is a really good prospect.

Casemiro or Kovacic?

Casemiro without a doubt for me, he's one of  the best defensive midfields in the world and key player in Real Madrid. 

Hy, I have offer to get de bruyne for my kovacic. 

Yes, deal sounds like what are you waiting for but:

1. De bruyne wont be my starter.

I play 424, two in the middle are Modric, Vidal, Alcantara, Iniesta and 4 up front Neymar Messi Ronaldo Griezzman, Bale, Hazard, Aguero, Muller. I double playera in every position.

Is he 95, 95 material in City?

He is one of best players but without trophies it wont happen. And I not interested if he will get +1 with 30 years old :D

2. Kovacic is in Real. He is playing better and better in every game. Zidane is giving him more oprotunities and he is 3 years younger than de bruyne. So potential is big. He can get even more minutes because Modric is not getting any younger. 

1 hour ago, dropbox15 said:

Hy, I have offer to get de bruyne for my kovacic. 

Yes, deal sounds like what are you waiting for but:

1. De bruyne wont be my starter.

I play 424, two in the middle are Modric, Vidal, Alcantara, Iniesta and 4 up front Neymar Messi Ronaldo Griezzman, Bale, Hazard, Aguero, Muller. I double playera in every position.

Is he 95, 95 material in City?

He is one of best players but without trophies it wont happen. And I not interested if he will get +1 with 30 years old :D

2. Kovacic is in Real. He is playing better and better in every game. Zidane is giving him more oprotunities and he is 3 years younger than de bruyne. So potential is big. He can get even more minutes because Modric is not getting any younger. 

I think De Bruyne have low chances to reach 95 at the end of the season. Man City, and he personally, should have an amazing season & I am not sure at all about that. About Kovacic, it is true that he will probably get a lot of matches and minutes of play at the end but 92 as maxixum this season, imo. 

Considering this, I would accept and get De Bruyne, he can play midfield or winger in your formation and Kovacic just midfield & not really a big age difference between these two. 

22 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

@Sir Rahul @1000dB @-JMH- @Kierans91 Hey dunno where to post this but im looking for other opinions for the next four months rating increases and future: for my loaned players sell/buy on each please I like to make mkney whilst improving my team

I currently have zinchenko city 

Moreno city

Gruijic liverpool

Guedes psg loaned out

Munir el haddadi barca loaned

Kenny tete lyon

Serge gnarby

Thorgan hazard

Oliver torres porto 

Rog napoli 

Iheanacho leicester 

Sergio diaz real 

LOOKING at wober ajax

Joe gomez liverpool

Marco friedel bayern

Reiss nelson arsenal

Zagadou dortmund

Foyth tottenham

Kyle walker-peters tottenham

Ederson moraes city

Trent alexandre arnold liverpool

Alena barca

Carlos soler valencia

Mboula as monaco

Phil foden,yangel herrea city

Patrik cutrone ac milan

Maxmilkian phillip dortmund

Drinkwater chelsea thanks 

Zagadou, Foyth, Walker-peters, Ederson, Trent, Soler, Mboula, Phil Foden,Cutrone, Phillip, Joe Gomez, Torres, Hazard, Gnabry, Guedes

I would keep this guys above for definite see how they get on over the next year!