lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

3 hours ago, MuzzleKarden said:

I'm managing Liverpool in a new set up and I was wondering if I should drop Salah or Mane down for Draxler (PSG)?

I'd rather keep the two

2 hours ago, stevedxx said:

i have kroos and been offered 65m + kante.. should i accept?

depends on the market. if there's top talents can be bought for 65m n ur looking for some depth then yes. otherwise Kroos with his super strong club and NT will always have the chance of being higher rated than Kante. IRL i'd accept (if I'm Zidane :P ) but probably not in game. 

4 hours ago, MuzzleKarden said:

I'm managing Liverpool in a new set up and I was wondering if I should drop Salah or Mane down for Draxler (PSG)?

Draxler has gone in a deal for Lewandowski I believe hahaha.

I wouldn't drop either though if it was still available, Draxler is not gonna get enough chances at psg this season for me, especially with the arrivals of Mbappe and Neymat

3 hours ago, stevedxx said:

i have kroos and been offered 65m + kante.. should i accept?

I'd keep Kroos one of the best if not thee best midfielders in the world. Also depends how competitive your game world is, if there aren't many managers then with that 65 million you could buy almost anyone. But I'd keep Kroos if that's not the case

Wondering if I can get some advice here.

I currently have been offered 44M for Kane. I also have 16m in the bank.

Thinking of taking the money for Kane. This would allow me to buy any two of the following Lukaku, Casemiro, Isco, mane, Umtiti,Marquinhos, Icardi, Dier, Lemar, Asensio, Sule.

At the moment I am leaning towards taking the money and getting Lukaku and Marquinhos. Could be done with another defender.

What is everyone's thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, Dandie said:

Thinking of taking the money for Kane. This would allow me to buy any two of the following Lukaku, Casemiro, Isco, mane, Umtiti,Marquinhos, Icardi, Dier, Lemar, Asensio, Sule.

At the moment I am leaning towards taking the money and getting Lukaku and Marquinhos. Could be done with another defender.

Thanks in advance.

It's a good deal for you. Lukaku is very likely to rise to 93 (same as Kane actually) as long as ManUtd has a good season & Marquinhos to 92 is PSG win the league and get ahead in Europe. 

16 minutes ago, Dandie said:

Thanks in advance.

yeah do it, a number of those players you have mentioned could go on to do great things.

Lukaku, Isco, Asensio, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Lemar

I would get anyone one of the 6 above.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yes absolutely!! What replacements could you get in your game world?

it's a bit competitive. there is firmino, mane, A.gomes, romagnoli, brandt and rugani will be available when transfer ban is over.

kampl, kramer and klaassen are available but doesnt know about there potential

what you think pls about the available players and the transfer banned players. who should i try to get?

thanks

7 minutes ago, stevedxx said:

it's a bit competitive. there is firmino, mane, A.gomes, romagnoli, brandt and rugani will be available when transfer ban is over.

kampl, kramer and klaassen are available but doesnt know about there potential

what you think pls about the available players and the transfer banned players. who should i try to get?

thanks

I would get Mane and Firmino, both players would be achievable with the 57mil you have from Hamsik

as for after that I would go Brandt/Rugani/Gomes/Romagnoli. Depends what position you need the most, i do rate Rugani and i think Juventus will give him a chance this season now they have no Bonucci.

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would get Mane and Firmino, both players would be achievable with the 57mil you have from Hamsik

as for after that I would go Brandt/Rugani/Gomes/Romagnoli. Depends what position you need the most, i do rate Rugani and i think Juventus will give him a chance this season now they have no Bonucci.

thanks mate. money no problem i have 450m to spend. also been offered 130m to neymar but didnt accept. i try to get the ones you mentioned. hamisk offer accepted than.

9 hours ago, stevedxx said:

Offered wiegl +  aubameyang for my toni kroos ?

I think I would accept. Kroos is so good, 95 rated & definitely a top class midfield, but Auba is 95 too (& shouldn't drop if he keep scoring lot of goals) & Weigl is one of the most promising midfield of the world. 

3 minutes ago, Third said:

I think I would accept. Kroos is so good, 95 rated & definitely a top class midfield, but Auba is 95 too (& shouldn't drop if he keep scoring lot of goals) & Weigl is one of the most promising midfield of the world. 

I know its a good deal i think. But should i get another two players instead? Of course negotiable deal not too much.. He has players hazard, aubameyang, bale, koke, dybala, varane, mane

2 minutes ago, stevedxx said:

I know its a good deal i think. But should i get another two players instead? Of course negotiable deal not too much.. He has players hazard, aubameyang, bale, koke, dybala, varane, mane

I would try to get Hazard instead Auba (Dybala like a future choice won't be bad too) & Varane instead Weigl. Still it depends on your squad too & what positions you need more. 

21 minutes ago, Third said:

I would try to get Hazard instead Auba (Dybala like a future choice won't be bad too) & Varane instead Weigl. Still it depends on your squad too & what positions you need more. 

I try wiegl and hazard then.. Because i need midfielder instead of kroos so going for weigl.. If he doesnt accept i go for the original deal than ( are they saying auba going to china sometime)? :) thanks

6 hours ago, stevedxx said:

I try wiegl and hazard then.. Because i need midfielder instead of kroos so going for weigl.. If he doesnt accept i go for the original deal than ( are they saying auba going to china sometime)? :) thanks

Auba has been linked with a move to China since last summer but he said he would stay, not sure what would happen next year. That's why Hazard or even a younger player with big future like Dybala could be a better option, since their future is more obvious like key players in big clubs.