Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

9 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Which of these defenders do you advise me to sign? You can rank them from best (best option to go for) to worst.

Lovren (90), Mustafi (91), Koulibaly (91), Bartra (89) and Skoratis (91)

Thanks in advance.

I would hope and assume that Lovren and Mustafi have absolutely no chance of a rise in the winter.

Bartra could rise, but only if he gets more football than last season.

Koulibaly probably has slightly more chance of rising than Sokratis, but neither are certs by any means.

11 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Which of these defenders do you advise me to sign? You can rank them from best (best option to go for) to worst.

Thanks in advance.

For me Koulibaly, Sokratis, Mustafi, Bartra, Lovren (from the best to worst option) 

4 hours ago, Newton_Heath said:

Gimenez or Marquinhos?

Marquinhos

On 10/09/2017 at 11:02 PM, Ahmed said:

Thanks in advance.

Best First:- Sokratis, Koulibaly, Bartra, Lovren, Mustafi (Poor at Arsenal, maybe the Venger Factor)

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Antonio Barreca is free in a very competitive world...worth the shot?

I like Barreca very much & I have him myself in all my Gw's.  Played great for Torino last season & they have started unbeaten this. One word of caution, he's only played 90mins out of 270 so far this season. I'm holding onto him tho. So Yes TMCosta he's worth a shot. :)

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I like Barreca very much & I have him myself in all my Gw's.  Played great for Torino last season & they have started unbeaten this. One word of caution, he's only played 90mins out of 270 so far this season. I'm holding onto him tho. So Yes TMCosta he's worth a shot. :)

Yep...im asking cause that 90 min out of 270...and i already have Raphael Guerreiro and Jonas Hector ...but 6 M worth the shot in my mind to.

Meanwhile...my Andrea Belloti+Rhian Brewster+2,5 M for Lukaku its a easy deal right????

6 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Yep...im asking cause that 90 min out of 270...and i already have Raphael Guerreiro and Jonas Hector ...but 6 M worth the shot in my mind to.

Meanwhile...my Andrea Belloti+Rhian Brewster+2,5 M for Lukaku its a easy deal right????

Agree

Yes it's a good deal. I'd hate to lose belotti BUT Lukaku plays for much better side & scoring goals! YEP!

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rabiot or Kovacic? 

Tough arguably for the moment rabiot as should rise next time around id say

8 hours ago, Andbelgium said:

Buy Isco for Douglas Costa + Martial?

Want to get rid of Costa, not sure about letting Martial go to a rival though. Don't know if he'll ever furfill his potential of being word class. What do you think?

Btw Martial is unhappy about playing time and worried about being loaned out

Tough its hard to say if it was asensio id do it for sure but id probably try to play martial and keep him. 

14 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rabiot or Kovacic? 

I like more Kovacic but Rabiot is a more important player for PSG than Kovacic for Real, so maybe Rabiot would a better choice at this moment. 

11 hours ago, Andbelgium said:

Buy Isco for Douglas Costa + Martial?

Want to get rid of Costa, not sure about letting Martial go to a rival though. Don't know if he'll ever furfill his potential of being word class. What do you think?

Btw Martial is unhappy about playing time and worried about being loaned out

It's difficult to say. I think Costa top is 93 like he is probably & despite Martial potential is great he is not a key player for United yet (by the way, his start of the season coming from the bench has been really good) but knowing he had concers & Isco big potential and play for a bigger team, I think I will do it probably. 

55 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Who should I sign  Pieter Gerkens or  Leander Dendoncker from   Anderlecht?

Dendoncker, of course. 

2 minutes ago, stevedxx said:

been offered suarez + 36m for my lewandowski. should i accept?

Absolutely, do it for me. Suarez is the best striker of the game out of CR/Messi & don't see Lewandowski getting 97.