lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Buy Isco for Douglas Costa + Martial?

Want to get rid of Costa, not sure about letting Martial go to a rival though. Don't know if he'll ever furfill his potential of being word class. What do you think?

Btw Martial is unhappy about playing time and worried about being loaned out

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rabiot or Kovacic? 

Tough arguably for the moment rabiot as should rise next time around id say

8 hours ago, Andbelgium said:

Want to get rid of Costa, not sure about letting Martial go to a rival though. Don't know if he'll ever furfill his potential of being word class. What do you think?

Tough its hard to say if it was asensio id do it for sure but id probably try to play martial and keep him. 

14 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rabiot or Kovacic? 

I like more Kovacic but Rabiot is a more important player for PSG than Kovacic for Real, so maybe Rabiot would a better choice at this moment. 

11 hours ago, Andbelgium said:

It's difficult to say. I think Costa top is 93 like he is probably & despite Martial potential is great he is not a key player for United yet (by the way, his start of the season coming from the bench has been really good) but knowing he had concers & Isco big potential and play for a bigger team, I think I will do it probably. 

55 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Who should I sign  Pieter Gerkens or  Leander Dendoncker from   Anderlecht?

Dendoncker, of course. 

2 minutes ago, stevedxx said:

been offered suarez + 36m for my lewandowski. should i accept?

Absolutely, do it for me. Suarez is the best striker of the game out of CR/Messi & don't see Lewandowski getting 97. 

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rabiot or Kovacic? 

Rabiot, very good and he is getting a lot more game time

14 hours ago, Andbelgium said:

i'd get Isco long term, he's got a lot of potential. I don't rate Martial highly, he will stay 91 rated, same with Costa. Isco will rise for sure.

4 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Who should I sign  Pieter Gerkens or  Leander Dendoncker from   Anderlecht?

Dendoncker 

3 hours ago, stevedxx said:

yes, do it. Great deal for you.

My offer of David Luiz + Bentaleb  for Kovacic got countered by Romagnoli + 10 million for Kovacic? Just found out that there is Caldara available in the market at an external so I'm thinking accepting this offer and buy Caldara to replace Romagnoli. What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, Ghora said:

My offer of David Luiz + Bentaleb got for Kovacic got countered by Romagnoli + 10 million for Kovacic? Just found out that there is Caldara available in the market at an external so I'm thinking accepting this offer and buy Caldara to replace Romagnoli. What do you guys think?

I think Caldara is not too far from Romagnoli at future potential, actually he could have even more for me & you get Kovacic too who is a fantastic midfield. Good deal for me.  

6 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I can bid for Dominic Calvert Lewin or Tom Davis of Everton f.c. , which is better player?

Calvert-Lewin was really impressed against Man City in one match this season but Tom Davies is a better choice as minutes played & future potential for me despite haven't started the season too good. 

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Daniele Rugani, Mattia Caldara or Bjorn Engels? who can reach 90? I can bid 3 of them. 

Thanks.

Rugani & Caldara definitely both are Juventus & Italy national team future pair of centre backs . As @TMCosta said Rugani will reach faster as he's getting quite enough gametime in a top european club like Juventus while Caldara will have to wait some more time but he will reach too in the future. Very similar potential both of them. 

On 9/15/2017 at 6:55 PM, jlammy said:

Rabiot or Kovacic? 

Rabiot for me :)

On 9/15/2017 at 9:55 PM, Andbelgium said:

Costa and Martial just IMO :)

On 9/16/2017 at 8:56 AM, stevedxx said:

Suarez and the money for sure :D

On 9/20/2017 at 6:54 AM, Ghora said:

My offer of David Luiz + Bentaleb  for Kovacic got countered by Romagnoli + 10 million for Kovacic? Just found out that there is Caldara available in the market at an external so I'm thinking accepting this offer and buy Caldara to replace Romagnoli. What do you guys think?

I'd keep Romangnoli and the money personally :)

22 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I can bid for Dominic Calvert Lewin or Tom Davis of Everton f.c. , which is better player?

Calvert Lewin been very good this season but personally think Tom Davis edges it. Very close though.

17 hours ago, unforgiven said:

In your opinion, rugani or caldara is better in reality?

Rugani getting more game time and better I think :)

12 hours ago, earshot said:

Hi,

Been offered: 

Sergio Ramos for my Asensio + Lemar?

Naby Keita for my Theo Hernandez + Ceballos + 15M

Good or bad deals?

I'd probably keep Asensio and Lemar. CB very hard to get though so if you need a CB and have good attack I'd be tempted.

Get Keita on that deal :D