lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Michael Keane or Daley Blind? 

Neither would be in my starting eleven at the moment, so do you go with youth and potential to rise in Keane, or the established and consistent performer in Blind? 

2 hours ago, eboj said:

Neither would be in my starting eleven at the moment, so do you go with youth and potential to rise in Keane, or the established and consistent performer in Blind? 

Blind could be useful due to being able to play a few positions. 

13 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Which two would you keep out of these left backs (or please rank if poss).

1. Danny Rose
  2. Faouzi Ghoulam
  3. Raphael Guerreiro 

Ghoulam & Guerreiro, I think. Guerreiro is the youngest, 90 rated as the other two can play midfield too & has a bright future ahead (apart to be in a team who gives a lot of chances to the youngsters). I see Ghoulam & Danny Rose very similar, but Rose is more susceptible to injuries & at their short terms performances & the one of their teams, Ghoulam have real chances of getting 91 in the Christmas/summer review, imo. By the way, Rose will have a tough competitor in Davies when he comeback from injury.

12 hours ago, eboj said:

I see Keane with potential but not top & Everton start of the season has not help, still he could get 89 in the next review as minutes played but not sure, & probably will need a move to other team to get much higher ratings. Blind as @jaybee said is very solid, don't think he will rise but being 90 & thanks to his ability to play in multiple positions is always a good player to have in a team. At very long term I will choose Keane after all, but considering that I think he will need much time, I would go for Blind.

3 hours ago, Zolabas said:

Toni kroos or Umtiti + Oblak? or Laccazet + Oblak? 

Still Kroos for me, he's too good. But would need some more info to give a precise answer. What's your current starting goalkeeper, centre backs and forwards? If you don't have a superb team, maybe the swap will help you to have a more competitive squad, but if your starting players in that positions are better, keep Kroos. 

1 hour ago, lobanovski said:

Hi all!

Which one would you sell among Müller, Griezmann and Hazard?

I need cash and I'm afraid of concerns...

Muller without a doubt, his performances lately has not been too good. 

43 minutes ago, Third said:

Muller without a doubt, his performances lately has not been too good. 

Yeah, that was also my thought, but he is no doubt a wonderful player since a long time, still relatively young, key man for Bayern and Germany, and Ancelotti has just resigned...

16 hours ago, lobanovski said:

Yeah, that was also my thought, but he is no doubt a wonderful player since a long time, still relatively young, key man for Bayern and Germany, and Ancelotti has just resigned...

Yes, but Griezmann & Hazard are still much better at least imo. 

16 hours ago, Garof said:

Blin+Ocansey or Santos Fred?

Fred, very important player for Shakthar. Blin is not playing too much & despite Ocansey is getting more gametime team results are too bad. 

4 hours ago, Zolabas said:

Oblak + Calhanoglu + Lacazzete + Alonso for Mustafi and Lewandowski?

Oblak, Calhanoglu, Lacazette & Alonso for me. Lewandowski is a super striker but is too much for him. Mustafi last performances have not been really good. 

Robben or Douglas Costa?

Have any doubts because Douglas Costa first month in Italy have not been really good & is having complication to get a place in the team apparently because not been fully implicated in team defence. Still I think he's probably worth taking, considering age difference & almost same rating, right? 

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

Hi everyone, quick question please:

Jan VERTONGHEN or Toby ALDERWEIRELD?

João MIRANDA or Ferreira PEPE?

Elseid HYSAJ or Aleksandar KOLAROV or Daley BLIND?

Henrikh MKHITARYAN or Nemanja MATIĆ or Marek HAMŠÍK?

Alderweireld

Miranda

Hysaj

Matic

On 4/10/2017 at 10:50 AM, Third said:

Robben or Douglas Costa?

Have any doubts because Douglas Costa first month in Italy have not been really good & is having complication to get a place in the team apparently because not been fully implicated in team defence. Still I think he's probably worth taking, considering age difference & almost same rating, right? 

As a Juve fan ;-) , I know it always takes time for newcomers to have minutes, Matuidi and Bentancur are exceptions due to emergency in the midfield. Costa is important for Juve, and I expect his rating to be stable. I agree with your choice

On 5-10-2017 at 2:01 PM, Ahmed said:

Hi everyone, quick question please:

Jan VERTONGHEN or Toby ALDERWEIRELD?

João MIRANDA or Ferreira PEPE?

Elseid HYSAJ or Aleksandar KOLAROV or Daley BLIND?

Henrikh MKHITARYAN or Nemanja MATIĆ or Marek HAMŠÍK?

Alderweireld

Pepe

Hysaj

Mkhitaryan