Jump to content
lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Recommended Posts

I have Cavani and im thinking about selling him and buy instead El Shaarawy, Naby Keita/Milinkovic Savic, John Stones/Rudiger

What do you think guys? Cavani is not playing so good for me, only 3 goals and 6 assists in 20 matches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cray1231 said:

I have Cavani and im thinking about selling him and buy instead El Shaarawy, Naby Keita/Milinkovic Savic, John Stones/Rudiger

What do you think guys? Cavani is not playing so good for me, only 3 goals and 6 assists in 20 matches. 

Seems a fair idea as Cavani has a birthday coming up in Feb.

Stones/Rudiger/Milinkovic-Savic all seem good options. I personally wouldn't go for El Shaarawy, but maybe I'm just prejudiced against his haircut! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Seems a fair idea as Cavani has a birthday coming up in Feb.

Stones/Rudiger/Milinkovic-Savic all seem good options. I personally wouldn't go for El Shaarawy, but maybe I'm just prejudiced against his haircut! :)

and NABY KEITA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2017 at 3:52 AM, Newton_Heath said:

Dolberg or Schick?

Dolberg.

While Schick did a good season last year, he scored most goals by entering as sub when everyone else was tired.  Currently Schick this season has only played 15' minutes and according to TM has muscular problems with no foreseen date of return: https://www.transfermarkt.es/patrik-schick/profil/spieler/242086

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2017 at 3:52 AM, Newton_Heath said:

Dolberg or Schick?

Dolberg.

While Schick did a good season last year, he scored most goals by entering as sub when everyone else was tired.  Currently Schick this season has only played 15' minutes and according to TM has muscular problems with no foreseen date of return: https://www.transfermarkt.es/patrik-schick/profil/spieler/242086

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11m + Josè Gomes (Benfica) + Phil Foden (Man City) or Bentancur (Juventus)?

Cash is important, the gameworld is ultra competitive. I have the duo, my only doubt is about Foden that coud become a star. None of them would be a starter in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...