Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Oh no doubt Kroos is 2nd only to Iniesta in the world imo, but he'll soon be slowing down and Asensio is the obvious heir to CR7 at Madrid... 

He could go 97+ eventually

Kroos 2nd to only Iniesta? lol Modric and Kroos top 2 in the world no debating. and i'd keep kroos unless you can get a better play than pjanic

On 17/11/2017 at 7:10 PM, Marek said:

11m + Josè Gomes (Benfica) + Phil Foden (Man City) or Bentancur (Juventus)?

Cash is important, the gameworld is ultra competitive. I have the duo, my only doubt is about Foden that coud become a star. None of them would be a starter in the near future.

Bentacur

On 23/11/2017 at 12:15 PM, JoshBrfc said:

I’ve been offered Asensio and Pjanic for my Kroos. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Absolutely keep Kroos, he is arguably the best midfielder of the world.

On 23/11/2017 at 4:05 PM, manish said:

muller for de bruyne? (selling muller)

https://player.vimeo.com/video/161021860

Keep Muller. Muller is Der Raumedeuter (best off the ball player of the world, best space investigator and exploiter) plus very versatile, making him an unique and priceless asset to any team. De Bruyne is a good player, but it's easier to find players with similar style. If you still choose to sell Muler then as soon as his period of  bad form  wears off, you will deeply regret having sold him.

On 23/11/2017 at 12:15 PM, JoshBrfc said:

I’ve been offered Asensio and Pjanic for my Kroos. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

On 23/11/2017 at 4:05 PM, manish said:

muller for de bruyne? (selling muller)

Keep Muller. Muller is Der Raumedeuter (best off the ball player of the world, best space investigator and exploiter) plus very versatile, making him an unique and priceless asset to any team. De Bruyne is a good player, but it's easier to find players with similar style. If you still choose to sell Muller then as soon as his period of  bad form wears off, you will deeply regret having sold him.

6 hours ago, RoyalAguila said:

Keep Muller. Muller is Der Raumedeuter (best off the ball player of the world, best space investigator and exploiter) plus very versatile, making him an unique and priceless asset to any team. De Bruyne is a good player, but it's easier to find players with similar style. If you still choose to sell Muller then as soon as his period of  bad form wears off, you will deeply regret having sold him.

this is soccermanager, not football manager, get KDB