Jump to content

Help With Deal(s) Thread...


lukelufc
 Share

Recommended Posts

Worth keeping he's been a revelation at SCP but depends on what you mean by worth keeping ? He might not do what he has in another league as liga nos is absolutely dreadful not to mention so corrupt but anyway will probably max at 89/90 in Lisbon not sure what he gets next rating 88 possible 89 in my opinion but he's been top quality though it's hard to judge in liga nos. If it was me and i needed a 88/89/90 in that position i'd hold for 1 more season see if he can do it again or get a big move.  It's pretty much guaranteed that if you do well in on of the big three in Portugal you move to Wolves cough sorry that's FCP players  i mean you move to a bigger club for 30m but of course this may be the time to sell if he does move sell when hot unless you know for fact he's special.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rightio firstly this setup is 100% full but inactive and really hard to buy players so bear in mind. 

 

T.Werner for De Ligt, K.Havertz, Kean, Arp and Augustin current only worthwhile striker is Icardi next best is V,Janssen defence is Semedo Skriniar Kimpembe Spinazolla/Palmieri 

mid = L.Pellegrini Kessie Diawara Guedes Chiesa 

I can only play 1 up top as i only have icardi i don't like being limited like this but i don't think those 5 are worth it for Werner does anyone else? 

 

If i lose de ligt i have m.sarr diop mere fosu mensah 

if i lose havertz i don't exactly have a direct replacement closest are renaato sanches and c.soler to a replacement. 

 

if i lose kean and arp i stilll have pinamonti a.ruiz ect quite comfortable in youth strikers of good quality 

 

My next best to Augustin is Mayoral and Sanabria* betis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/12/2017 at 2:32 AM, S04 said:

Rightio firstly this setup is 100% full but inactive and really hard to buy players so bear in mind. 

 

T.Werner for De Ligt, K.Havertz, Kean, Arp and Augustin current only worthwhile striker is Icardi next best is V,Janssen defence is Semedo Skriniar Kimpembe Spinazolla/Palmieri 

mid = L.Pellegrini Kessie Diawara Guedes Chiesa 

I can only play 1 up top as i only have icardi i don't like being limited like this but i don't think those 5 are worth it for Werner does anyone else? 

 

If i lose de ligt i have m.sarr diop mere fosu mensah 

if i lose havertz i don't exactly have a direct replacement closest are renaato sanches and c.soler to a replacement. 

 

if i lose kean and arp i stilll have pinamonti a.ruiz ect quite comfortable in youth strikers of good quality 

 

My next best to Augustin is Mayoral and Sanabria* betis

First of all, I'm envying you a lot for being part of that setup, I've been trying to join it for almost a year but it's almost impossibile :(

I've just seen your team (we are friend) and I can easily tell you to keep your players. Havertz alone will have Werner rating in a few years, and I think that De Ligt and Arp have good chances to become top players. I'm not mentioning Kean and Augustin, but they are very good material too. You have Mayoral too (don't forget Pinamonti), and your starter is Icardi... you don't need Werner, better keeping your 5 little stars and in a few years having at least 2-3 new Werner.

P.s. if you can help me in any way to join the setup, please contact me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, eboj said:

Kane or Lewandowski? Opinions please! I realize ratings wise right now that Lewandowski has the clear advantage, but take SM ratings out of it. Who would you build a team around? 

Whoscored profiles of Kane: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83532/Show/Harry-Kane and of Lewandowski:https://www.whoscored.com/Players/29400/Show/Robert-Lewandowski

Kane is performing better than Lewandowski, especially in UCL matches. Plus Kane is younger, which means that you can create a longer term project for your team focused around him.

I would go for Kane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Marek said:

Tough one: my Lukaku + Blind + cash or Leroy Sanè?

Full and competitive setup, no players available. My starters are Messi - CR7 - Hazard, my "substitutes" are Dybala - Mbappè - Lukaku. My LBs are Guerreiro and Theo, so Blind would be easily replaced. Cash is very important.

U dont need more wingers...why do u want sane??? And why do u want to sell ur only striker? Sell Blind if u want cash...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

U dont need more wingers...why do u want sane??? And why do u want to sell ur only striker? Sell Blind if u want cash...

He's not my only striker, all my 6 players can eventually play as striker. My doubt is if Sanè has a better SM potential than Lukaku.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marek said:

He's not my only striker, all my 6 players can eventually play as striker. My doubt is if Sanè has a better SM potential than Lukaku.

I know all of ur 6 can play striker but for me doesn t work so well...like dybala or hazard alone in front...Lukaku 93 in the end of the season 80/20 i wouldn t swap sane for lukaku...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...