lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

13 hours ago, eboj said:

Kane or Lewandowski? Opinions please! I realize ratings wise right now that Lewandowski has the clear advantage, but take SM ratings out of it. Who would you build a team around? 

Whoscored profiles of Kane: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83532/Show/Harry-Kane and of Lewandowski:https://www.whoscored.com/Players/29400/Show/Robert-Lewandowski

Kane is performing better than Lewandowski, especially in UCL matches. Plus Kane is younger, which means that you can create a longer term project for your team focused around him.

I would go for Kane.

Tough one: my Lukaku + Blind + cash or Leroy Sanè?

Full and competitive setup, no players available. My starters are Messi - CR7 - Hazard, my "substitutes" are Dybala - Mbappè - Lukaku. My LBs are Guerreiro and Theo, so Blind would be easily replaced. Cash is very important.

24 minutes ago, Marek said:

Tough one: my Lukaku + Blind + cash or Leroy Sanè?

Full and competitive setup, no players available. My starters are Messi - CR7 - Hazard, my "substitutes" are Dybala - Mbappè - Lukaku. My LBs are Guerreiro and Theo, so Blind would be easily replaced. Cash is very important.

U dont need more wingers...why do u want sane??? And why do u want to sell ur only striker? Sell Blind if u want cash...

24 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

U dont need more wingers...why do u want sane??? And why do u want to sell ur only striker? Sell Blind if u want cash...

He's not my only striker, all my 6 players can eventually play as striker. My doubt is if Sanè has a better SM potential than Lukaku.

1 hour ago, Marek said:

He's not my only striker, all my 6 players can eventually play as striker. My doubt is if Sanè has a better SM potential than Lukaku.

I know all of ur 6 can play striker but for me doesn t work so well...like dybala or hazard alone in front...Lukaku 93 in the end of the season 80/20 i wouldn t swap sane for lukaku...

On 21/12/2017 at 12:18 PM, Marek said:

No mate keep Lukaku if it is a competitive gw you are massively overpaying for Sane, if I Were u I'd start looking st trying get cr7 out

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

No mate keep Lukaku if it is a competitive gw you are massively overpaying for Sane, if I Were u I'd start looking st trying get cr7 out

CR7 was player of the season and the top scorer. Lots of my trophies are here especially for the duo Messi-CR7. He's the present, the future is guaranteed with Dybala Mbappé Lukaku. Thanks guys, I will keep Lukaku.

Another one: my Douglas Costa + James + Barkley or Messi?

Competitive setup, long term project obviously. Barkley is my 6th CM, James is a starter but I would cover him with Isco, Costa can be covered with Sane and Pulisic, and obviously Messi. My only doubt is the age of Messi, but I think that for 4-5 years Messi will stay 94+. Should I accept? I'm thinking to do it.

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Another one: my Douglas Costa + James + Barkley or Messi?

Competitive setup, long term project obviously. Barkley is my 6th CM, James is a starter but I would cover him with Isco, Costa can be covered with Sane and Pulisic, and obviously Messi. My only doubt is the age of Messi, but I think that for 4-5 years Messi will stay 94+. Should I accept? I'm thinking to do it.

yeah

On December 20, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Marek said:

First of all, I'm envying you a lot for being part of that setup, I've been trying to join it for almost a year but it's almost impossibile :(

I've just seen your team (we are friend) and I can easily tell you to keep your players. Havertz alone will have Werner rating in a few years, and I think that De Ligt and Arp have good chances to become top players. I'm not mentioning Kean and Augustin, but they are very good material too. You have Mayoral too (don't forget Pinamonti), and your starter is Icardi... you don't need Werner, better keeping your 5 little stars and in a few years having at least 2-3 new Werner.

P.s. if you can help me in any way to join the setup, please contact me.

It's far from a great setup , it's great in the sense it's the first and there are managers in it from the day the game started but other than that it's nothing special. Anyway the only way I can help is letting you know clubs on 29 days not much more I can do  unfortunately. 

On 27/12/2017 at 5:33 PM, gerp99 said:

Walker and Alisson and Mor for Courtois. Carvjhal is my current rb and alisson is my no 1. Not really pushed on mor as I've tons of youth. Thanks.

Carvajal is arguably the best RB of the world, so swapping away Walker is not a loss.  You already have a lot of talents and Courtois > Alisson. Yes, I would get Courtois.

On 27/12/2017 at 5:33 PM, gerp99 said:

Walker and Alisson and Mor for Courtois. Carvjhal is my current rb and alisson is my no 1. Not really pushed on mor as I've tons of youth. Thanks.

Carvajal is arguably the best RB of the world, so swapping away Walker is not a loss.  You already have a lot of talents and Courtois > Alisson. Yes, I would get Courtois.

Would you swap Ismaila Sarr for Nathaniel Clyne?
None of them would be a starter for me, but Clyne would be a great sub for my fullbacks, while Sarr won't, because I've already Sanè and Pulisic as subs.
My principal doubts are are about Clyne's injury and Sarr's SM potential.
P.s. long term project

On 02/01/2018 at 10:21 PM, Marek said:

Would you swap Ismaila Sarr for Nathaniel Clyne?
None of them would be a starter for me, but Clyne would be a great sub for my fullbacks, while Sarr won't, because I've already Sanè and Pulisic as subs.
My principal doubts are are about Clyne's injury and Sarr's SM potential.
P.s. long term project

Clyne for me