Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are any of these deals good? Im Arsenal.

Internazionale have made an offer to Arsenal for Cesc FABREGAS of £11,000,000 plus Dejan STANKOVIC and Cristian CHIVU

Manchester United have made an offer to Arsenal for Cesc FABREGAS of £13,000,000 plus Luis ANDERSON and Owen HARGREAVES

Milan have made an offer to Arsenal for Andrei ARSHAVIN of £0 plus Assis Moreira RONALDINHO

Juventus have made an offer to Arsenal for William GALLAS of £1,000,000 plus Fabio CANNAVARO

Barcelona have made an offer to Arsenal for Robin VAN PERSIE of £0 plus Éric ABIDAL and Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY

Thx in advance!

Are any of these deals good? Im Arsenal.

Internazionale have made an offer to Arsenal for Cesc FABREGAS of £11' date='000,000 plus Dejan STANKOVIC and Cristian CHIVU

Manchester United have made an offer to Arsenal for Cesc FABREGAS of £13,000,000 plus Luis ANDERSON and Owen HARGREAVES

Milan have made an offer to Arsenal for Andrei ARSHAVIN of £0 plus Assis Moreira RONALDINHO

Juventus have made an offer to Arsenal for William GALLAS of £1,000,000 plus Fabio CANNAVARO

Barcelona have made an offer to Arsenal for Robin VAN PERSIE of £0 plus Éric ABIDAL and Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY

Thx in advance![/quote']

I wouldn't accept any of them personally.

No dont because Tevez has more of a chance of rising than Higuain.

Should I give Dzagoev and Maazou for Cassano?

i wouldnt personally Dzagoev is probably gona rise and is a very promising youngster, also i think Cassano has reached his limit he needs NT apperances to increase more and is older, plus he aint get NT apps. So i wouldnt Barry:)

i wouldnt personally Dzagoev is probably gona rise and is a very promising youngster' date=' also i think Cassano has reached his limit he needs NT apperances to increase more and is older, plus he aint get NT apps. So i wouldnt Barry:)[/quote']

Cassano should get 92. Playing better than Amauri was when he got his 92 and he has no NT caps so I don't see why that should be a reason that stops Cassano. Frey for Fiorentina is 93 rated, despite being retired from NT team. But theres definitely a black hole as far as player ratings and NT apps are concerned.

Would you do this deal?

Senna (mine) for Obi Mikel + 10M

Senna will drop to 93 due to Villareals poor form and is 33 and probably wont get back to 94 now, Obi Mikel is a safe 91 and 11 years younger to boot plus you will get cash and Mikel is an immediate replacement

i would do that deal personally

Would you do this deal?

Senna (mine) for Obi Mikel + 10M

If you sell Senna, get someone better than Obi Mikel. Ancelotti doesn't think Mikel is tactically aware enough to play at the bottom of the Diamond, so he's not getting much game time at all.

Someone like Lass Diarra would be better, or Gourcuff/Melo.

If you sell Senna' date=' get someone better than Obi Mikel. Ancelotti doesn't think Mikel is tactically aware enough to play at the bottom of the Diamond, so he's not getting much game time at all.

Someone like Lass Diarra would be better, or Gourcuff/Melo.[/quote']

all three of these would be better alternatives but the other manager may not have any of them, if one of them are available and not taken id sell senna for cash and buy one of the three mentioned

If you sell Senna' date=' get someone better than Obi Mikel. Ancelotti doesn't think Mikel is tactically aware enough to play at the bottom of the Diamond, so he's not getting much game time at all.

Someone like Lass Diarra would be better, or Gourcuff/Melo.[/quote']

I have Melo :D

I'll try to sign Gourcuff or Diarra but it will be hard :S

PD: Would you sell Frings?

At the moment I have this CM: Melo, Senna, Frings, Nedved :(, and other young players like Asamoah, Collison, etc.

I have Melo :D

I'll try to sign Gourcuff or Diarra but it will be hard :S

PD: Would you sell Frings?

At the moment I have this CM: Melo' date=' Senna, Frings, Nedved :(, and other young players like Asamoah, Collison, etc.[/quote']

Sell Frings; who's been frozen out of he NT and is only 'capable' for Bremen.

Yeah' date=' doing really well for Flamengo atm and clubs like Udinese and Man City are showing interest, I'd buy him for that![/quote']

Your Smart (:P) Gimmee A Rising CB. Not Mangala Or Kjaer Etc.

Please :)

OK! :)

Obvious: Badstuber' date=' Sakho, Van Buyten, Koch, Nordtveit, Bruno Alves, Vermaelen, Toloi, Bonucci, Ranocchia.

:D[/quote']

Thanks. Any Others? Only 1 Of Them Is Available. And A Club Has Already Bidded On HIm.