Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£5 million + Nasri + Clichy for Aguero? I'm the one selling Aguero in a GC.

I'm probably going to accept' date=' just would like a second opinion. My defence is quite poor and Clichy would be great. Nasri would replace Aguero basically. What do people think of Nasri's and Aguero's ratings? The latter the more likely to drop?[/quote']

Do the deal Nasri will not drop now that he is back SM drops only when the player isnt back till the changes he is back so will keep his 92 and So will Gael,the only one likely to drop is Aguero who should have never got a 94 in the first place...:P:p

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I have had an offer for Xabi Alonso in a gold setup. it is Gourcuff and Zarate for him. Zarate would go straight into the team alongside Pogrebrnak' date=' where as Gourcuff would replace Alonso alongside Xavi.

I know the potential of Gourcuff and am really tempted to accept, but im not sure how long it wil be before Gourcuff can come close to Alonso, who may well rise himself.

What do people think?[/quote']

Do the deal see Gourcuff will get a 92 this time he should get a 93 by the end of the season.. Alonso i dont think will rise until Madrid win the CL... Take some cash also for him...Zarate is a good talent..

Luis Fabiano for Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Joseba Llorente?

I have Luis Fabiano :)

My other strikers are:

Messi

Eto'o

Ibrahimovic

David Villa

Robinho

Llorente

Guilherme

Hulk

So I've got a lot of talented strikers, just wanted to know what you think of the deal, heres my squad link if it will help..

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=69539&clubid=5153658&sid=1397

My other strikers are:

Messi

Eto'o

Ibrahimovic

David Villa

Robinho

Llorente

Guilherme

Hulk

So I've got a lot of talented strikers' date=' just wanted to know what you think of the deal, heres my squad link if it will help..

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=69539&clubid=5153658&sid=1397[/url]

Lol why do u need a striker then?? I suggest u strengthen other areas of ur team like Defence and Mid field

Lol why do u need a striker then?? I suggest u strengthen other areas of ur team like Defence and Mid field

But that's the point I don't need to strengthen anywhere else as my squad has world class players in every position etc. :rolleyes:

So I was wondering whether I should swap Fabiano for those two because I wern't sure on how well Huntelaar is doing at Milan. :o

My other strikers are:

Messi

Eto'o

Ibrahimovic

David Villa

Robinho

Llorente

Guilherme

Hulk

So I've got a lot of talented strikers' date=' just wanted to know what you think of the deal, heres my squad link if it will help..

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=69539&clubid=5153658&sid=1397[/url]

what you have to look at here is fabiano is probably on the verge of a rise to 94 as i certainly feel his on kanoutes level and him playing for brazil must surely be the thing that tips him to 94, Hunteelar has not really hit it off at Milan and is behind Pato and Inzaghi in the striker line up and could drop to 91,Llorente is not 90 standard and espically considering Villareals form too and its hardly like you need depth in the striking department so no deal as far as im concerned

and hunteelars stats so far hunty are 4 starts and 2 subs with 0 goals

My other strikers are:

Messi

Eto'o

Ibrahimovic

David Villa

Robinho

Llorente

Guilherme

Hulk

Bad deal for you mate. Huntelaar has yet to really cut the mustard frankly speaking since moving out of his comfort zone (Ajax). Although with all fairness, he was not favored much at Real Madrid and with AC Milan now struggling, its not entirely his fault. He earned his 92 with his goal glut in Holland and now that he is playing poorly for AC Milan and generating not much sparks for the Oranje, I think he will prolly drop to a 91. Llorente won't rise now, with Nilmar for competition and Villarreal struggling. He should have risen last time, now no chance.

Fabiano, you should know yourself mate, he's playing well in recent seasons and his NT record is amazing, he has a chance of a rise with Sevilla doing well both domestically and in the UCL. So nah, don't sell Fabiano for that deal. Shocking.

I have had an offer of £75million for Robben.

£75m is a lot' date=' but im unsure whether its worth the deal as good wingers are hard to come buy in my setup.

My other wingers are:

Mata

Marin

Perotti

Young

Di Maria

Capel

Also I have no great need for the cash.[/quote']

still as you have decent cover 75 mn is really good deal

But that's the point I don't need to strengthen anywhere else as my squad has world class players in every position etc. :rolleyes:

So I was wondering whether I should swap Fabiano for those two because I wern't sure on how well Huntelaar is doing at Milan. :o

Do the deal Huntelaar is dropping to 91.. Fabiano has a 60-75% chance of a 94...

Edit- I meant Dont got a pop up and the nt dint come on screen

I have had an offer of £75million for Robben.

£75m is a lot' date=' but im unsure whether its worth the deal as good wingers are hard to come buy in my setup.

My other wingers are:

Mata

Marin

Perotti

Young

Di Maria

Capel

Also I have no great need for the cash.[/quote']

Sell Capel,Di Maria if u may not Robben soon ull have 2 92+rated wingers Mata and Robben.. Capel dropping to 89... Hope this helped ;);)

Cheers for the help on the above deal guys' date=' I'm keeping Fabiano. :)

Another..

What do you guys know of Gonzalo Castro of Bayer Levekusen?

Will he drop in rating, or what? Info will be appreicated. :)[/quote']

gonzalo castro is still regular for leverkusen

but in UEFA U21 he wasn't preferred RB andreas beck was preferred more

this season leverkusen bought daniel schwaab(RB) from freiberg 2.BUNDESLIGA champions last season.he has played a few times and seems impressive and consequently castro moved to LB for last 2-3 games.

gonzalo castro is still regular for leverkusen

but in UEFA U21 he wasn't preferred RB andreas beck was preferred more

this season leverkusen bought daniel schwaab(RB) from freiberg 2.BUNDESLIGA champions last season.he has played a few times and seems impressive and consequently castro moved to LB for last 2-3 games.

Castro is still a quality player sooner or later will establish himself in the national team is a must keep, having said that i sold him because i got Johnson i saved 3ok on wages and made a nice 25million...

Should I Sell Kolo Toure For Legrotaglie & Grygera - New Man City Squad. :)

won't do that

legro won't be no1 choice for CB after signing of cannavaro

grygera is decent but is nothing special just 90/91 material imo

toure is good though even at city i don't see him going down below 92 anytime soon

FC Schalke 04 have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Toni KROOS of £0 plus Miroslav STOCH and Marek SUCHY

Im Selling Kroos. Good Deal?

don't know which team ar you but stoch is great player though not too physical but very pace and nippy. i could see him replace malouda in really soon.good NT player too.

this deal is real tough as stoch is gonna increase to 84/83 imo this time