Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi i dont no whtat to do ive received a offer for ibrahivomvic of henry straight swap should i do it he would be the highest rated in my squad or should i ask for eto

Ibrahimavic has a great chance of rising to 96 in the up-nd-coming rating changes. Henry may go down to 96 but on the other hand may stay 97. But in the long run he will defo go down cas he's getting old. Eto will probally stay 96, but if it wer be i'd keep ibrahimavic.

Should probably of just put this in here instead of creating a new topic like I did. :o

I'm looking to get rid of Hargreaves from my Man Utd side as I never play with a DM and i need a back up LB to Evra.

The two options i'm looking at are Fucile and Taiwo. Both are young and rated 89. Which of these do you think is the better prospect for the future?

Cheers.

I made a transfer bid for Mutu, his chairman value is $12.830.000 and my chairman value is $13.560.000. I have offered $15.000.000 plus Roy Makaay ( valued ( $6.240.000 by my chairman ). My question is will the deal go thru if accepted ? I have a nasty chairman who rejected many deals like this in the past. Thanks.

I made a transfer bid for Mutu' date=' his chairman value is $12.830.000 and my chairman value is $13.560.000. I have offered $15.000.000 plus Roy Makaay ( valued ( $6.240.000 by my chairman ). My question is will the deal go thru if accepted ? I have a nasty chairman who rejected many deals like this in the past. Thanks.[/quote']

I think its 50/50

I made a transfer bid for Mutu' date=' his chairman value is $12.830.000 and my chairman value is $13.560.000. I have offered $15.000.000 plus Roy Makaay ( valued ( $6.240.000 by my chairman ). My question is will the deal go thru if accepted ? I have a nasty chairman who rejected many deals like this in the past. Thanks.[/quote']

When offering players it is different and this is were some people are having problems, the chairman is more flexable when you are offering cash. When trying to do player swaps you must match what their chairman values but also bring in other factors. Your chairman wont swap a player he has who he values higher than the player you are trying to bring in. If they are similar in value then you won't be able to offer much more cash or another player.:)

When offering players it is different and this is were some people are having problems' date=' the chairman is more flexable when you are offering cash. When trying to do player swaps you must match what their chairman values but also bring in other factors. Your chairman wont swap a player he has who he values higher than the player you are trying to bring in. If they are similar in value then you won't be able to offer much more cash or another player.:)[/quote']

So since the player i'm offering in exchange for Mutu is valued less than half of Mutu's value , it should go thru ... or 15 M is to much for the remaining value of 7 M ?

hi i would like your help ive got a decent squad not great erm as ne 1 got ne ideas on who i should buy and would it be worth buying BENZEMA is average performance for the last 2 seasons 7.80 and 5.60 following year PLZ HELP I GOT 70 MILL IN BANK my team is below mutu has been sold tho

VAN DER SAR, Edwin G

HEATON, Thomas G

LAHM, Philipp LB/RB

EVRA, Patrice

GROSSO, Fabio LB/LM

LEE, Kieran LB/RB

NEVILLE, Gary

BOSINGWA, Jose RB/CB -

VIDIC, Nemanja CB

FERDINAND, Rio CB/DM

EVANS, Jonny CB

GIGGS, Ryan LM/AM 34 93

JOAQUIN, Sanchez RM/W

FLETCHER, Darren RM/CM

SCHOLES, Paul CM/AM

HARGREAVES, Owen DM

NASRI, Samir AM/CM

ANDERSON, Luis AM/CM

SIMAO, Sabrosa W/AM

ROBBEN, Arjen W

NANI, Luís W/AM

ROONEY,WAYNE F

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan F

MUTU, Adrian F

OWEN, Michael CF

I think its a good deal coz Jansen has played only 8 games 4 bayern this season and has got 1 assist. But then again he has recieved not a single YC or RC but i can only see im staying at 91. Might even drop coz i don't think he is worth it ATM.

On the other hand Castro has played all 17 games this season 4 Bayer Leverkusen and has scored 3 goals and has got 1 assist. He has got only 3 YC's till now which is pretty good so i can see him going up to 91.

End of the day Good deal i think. :D

Hi everyone' date=' I am buying in Garay but getting rid of Sagnol.

Anyway, i need a right back as Sagnol is being sold:

Castro is Available but i have no money. Is this a good deal:

Janson (91 age 22) for Castro (90 age 20)

Here is my current squad:

79501411jo5.png

On loan:

12201562px6.png

Hey mate, DEFINITELY DON'T GET RID OF JANSEN! He will be amazingly successful in his career. All I can say is keep him, he'll move from Bayern some time. Just don't sell him mate.

I'm trying to buy Poulsen from Sevilla, i offered Alou Diarra + 10 M , but the manager counter offered with Daniel Montenegro + 6 M . Montenegro played very well in my team so i'm kind of feeling bad trading him , but i need a good DM so i think i will accept the deal. Is ARSHAVIN Andrei a good replacement for Montenegro ? he is an AM/F also, but i never heard of his team and where he plays.

PS- is CAPDEVILA Joan set for an increase ?

heya,

i've just been offered 8million for david odonkor (23,rm/w,87) and i was just wondering if this is a decent deal. Especially as the spanish ratings are in a couple of weeks and i'm unsure of whether he will get an increase or not.

he's only played once so far this season but he is quite gud cover.

any advise please??