Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I give 12m' date=' Sneijder and Balotelli for Kaka?[/quote']

sneijer has been good for inter but i doubt he will rise. balotelli is a bit inconsistant and on his day he is a gem but kaka has been a man on a mission for milan and been performing fantastically of late. I doubt either of the three players will rise, but, so I'd look at it as 12mil and 94 and a 88 for a 97? Sounds a good deal to me.

sneijer has been good for inter but i doubt he will rise. balotelli is a bit inconsistant and on his day he is a gem but kaka has been a man on a mission for milan and been performing fantastically of late. I doubt either of the three players will rise' date=' but, so I'd look at it as 12mil and 94 and a 88 for a 97? Sounds a good deal to me.[/quote']

cheers m8 im doing it so.

Horrible deal for u Kaka isnt what he was at Milan.. Sneijder is a great player Ballotelli is rising to 89 a future 90+.. Dont do the deal

wow i worked out on my last post I said 'man on a mission for milan!' LOL! and I did maybe talk up Kaka a bit too much but I still feel it is a good deal. I think that Kaka won't drop and nor will Sneijer. Balotelli has been a mixed bag this season and Im doubting whether he has the temperament to be a top player and thats why I said to do the deal.

selling KUSZCZAK for sergio romero is good deal:confused:

ye i wud do it. kuszczak is behind van der sar and foster (probably not anymore!) where as Romero has played the majority of games and has had a bunch of caps for argentina

selling KUSZCZAK for sergio romero is good deal:confused:

Sergio Romero looks to be Argentina's first choice keeper atm' date=' playing for a decent side in the Eredivisie (AZ Alkmaar) and is only 22 years old. 87 > [b']88[/b]

Tomas Kuszczak is United's third choice keeper, definately losing his 88 rating. 88 > 87/86

Udinese have made an offer to Manchester City for Carlos TEVEZ of £9' date='000,000 plus Aleksandar LUKOVIC and Antonio DI NATALE

I'm City, Help! :eek:

Very Tempting Offer, But Don't Really Want Old People. :o[/quote']

hmmm i think its a good deal di natale is the top scorer with 9 goals and he might rise so i think its a good deal! i know hes old but it doesnt really matter that much hes not gonna retire this season or next season so till then u still can buy a better player :P

Udinese have made an offer to Manchester City for Carlos TEVEZ of £9' date='000,000 plus Aleksandar LUKOVIC and Antonio DI NATALE

I'm City, Help! :eek:

Very Tempting Offer, But Don't Really Want Old People. :o[/quote']

Di Natale has 9 goals from 8 starts where as Lukovic has 8 starts this season as well. If Di Natale does keep up this form he should rise but as you stated in your post you dont want oldies. id say deal. you could still sell off di natale after his tranfer ban and if he rose youd make some worthwhile profit

Di Natale has 9 goals from 8 starts where as Lukovic has 8 starts this season as well. If Di Natale does keep up this form he should rise but as you stated in your post you dont want oldies. short term id say deal. long term id say no deal

I'll See If After i Can Get Alexis Sanchez & Asamoah For De Jong? :)

wow i worked out on my last post I said 'man on a mission for milan!' LOL! and I did maybe talk up Kaka a bit too much but I still feel it is a good deal. I think that Kaka won't drop and nor will Sneijer. Balotelli has been a mixed bag this season and Im doubting whether he has the temperament to be a top player and thats why I said to do the deal.

ye i wud do it. kuszczak is behind van der sar and foster (probably not anymore!) where as Romero has played the majority of games and has had a bunch of caps for argentina

Yea but to be fair mate he wasnt the same player at milan last season also.. I dont think he will rise and so far he seems to be out shadowed by Ronaldo and Raul.. letting go of 2 world class talents for a 28 year i thought wasnt a good deal...

Should I give 12m' date=' Sneijder and Balotelli for Kaka?[/quote']

kaka should keep his 97, i can't see him rising unless madrid win a treble and he wins the WC with brazil :P, but he definitely won't drop. Sneijder will keep his 94 IMO but some people have told me he will drop. its a good deal but try not to give away balotelli,he is a future 96.

Chelsea have offered me £55m' date=' Mutu and Gomez for Zlatan. I have Rooney and have a shot at getting another decent striker if I get the cash, shall I do it?[/quote']

I'd definitely do it, especially if the £55 million can get you another quality forward. Any ideas who? Mutu is still a great player and might just retain his 94, although there is a chance he may drop to 93. Gomez is a safe 93, with an outside chance of 94. He will be 94 by EOS though at least I'm pretty sure.

Jovanovic + Mangala = Biglia?

I Have Biglia. I Know About Mangala' date=' But What About Jovanovic?[/quote']

I would do it. Jovanovic is a very good player, 7 goals in 10 games for Liege so far this season. Looks likely he will leave in either January or the summer. Aston Villa and Valencia are potential suitors. He'll really have to leave Belgium to get 90+ it seems. The same has to be said of Biglia.... And if you know about Mangala then thats fine. :)

I would do it. Jovanovic is a very good player' date=' 7 goals in 10 games for Liege so far this season. Looks likely he will leave in either January or the summer. Aston Villa and Valencia are potential suitors. He'll really have to leave Belgium to get 90+ it seems. The same has to be said of Biglia.... And if you know about Mangala then thats fine. :)[/quote']
Milan Jovanovic?.... Very impressive goalscoring record already this season he is a very safe 89.

Cheers Guys! I Need Depth.