KORKMAZ, Egemen

ZINHA, Antonio Naelson

IARLEY, Pedro

SIBAYA, MacBeth

GRAVGAARD, Michael

LEONARDO MOURA, da Silva

MARCELINHO PARAIBA, Santos

ENKE, Robert

I Have SC Heerenveen IN GC37 So Dont Tell Me All Cause They Are My Best Players But My Last 5 Results Were

1-0L

3-0L

5-0L

7-0L

10-0L

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Necid likely to raise ? is he a good talent ? got no idea as i dont watch russian footy :o

Im in desperate need of a striker' date=' and have a bid accepted on him of 5 million and Nemanja Tomic, AM wise im good with Hazard and a few others young prospects coming through, BTW im a small team in a GC so bare that in mind B)[/quote']

cancelled the tomic deal for him, but iv had another bid of werley (82) + Willians Setanta (83) accepted on him. Neither are starters and i can do without but the previous questions still apply, eg good deal, whats the future hold for necid etc

Got Hamburg is a new set-up.

Valencia have made an offer to Hamburger SV for Sandro ALEX SILVA of £0 plus Carlos MARCHENA

I know that Sandro will drop because he has not played this season but i don't really know about La Liga though.

And is James Milner really worth buying, can he reach 90?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel :)

cancelled the tomic deal for him' date=' but iv had another bid of werley (82) + Willians Setanta (83) accepted on him. Neither are starters and i can do without but the previous questions still apply, eg good deal, whats the future hold for necid etc[/quote']

He's Started To Play More Regularly As Of Late And Has Bagged Around 5 Or 6 Goals In Just Over 20 Appearances (About Half Subs). The Future At CSKA Looks Bright For Him, And If You Need A Fwd I'd Go For It Mate. He Can Probs Hit 89/90 Eventually At CSKA. ;):)

You'd Be Best Off PM'ing Someone Who Knows A Bit About Russian Football Though B)

Is this worth it. £3.0M + Martín CACERES for Vincent Kompany. I am selling Kompany. I play him DM and if I get CACERES I can play him CB and play Meira DM. So what do people think.

if u need cb do it if not dont do it kompany is better ;)

Got Hamburg is a new set-up.

Valencia have made an offer to Hamburger SV for Sandro ALEX SILVA of £0 plus Carlos MARCHENA

I know that Sandro will drop because he has not played this season but i don't really know about La Liga though.

And is James Milner really worth buying' date=' can he reach 90?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel :)[/quote']

Marchena is currently playing, although not too well apparently. He isn't as good as before and a drop to 90 can be expected. If I'm not wrong, he is not part of the Spanish starting eleven anymore too. Alex Silva is a flop since moving to Germany and he has lost his place with the Selecao squad too. Don't know what the future holds for Alex, but Marchena's first team spot at Valencia isn't exactly safe too. Both could drop by one this changes so I'll leave you to decide.

You could ask Phil for a better analysis on Alex Silva and BenReado for a similar thing regarding Marchena. Or I could just quote you Ben's recent description on Marchena.

Carlos MARCHENA is playing regularly' date=' although is the weak link of the midfield imho. He was once a good player, but like others in the Valencia team is going down hill. He's starting ahead of Arbelda and Baraja, but as soon as Fernandez is back from injury he'll surely be made to sit on the bench. 91 -> 90

And yes, Milner is definitely worth getting. He is a really good winger and I think he is in better stead for NT involvement as Young is a too single dimensional player. Some feel that in Milner and Young, Aston Villa have the best pair of wingers in the EPL :eek:

Milner has a chance at rising to a 90, having cemented a first team spot at a team constantly pushing for Europe and Milner earned himself some brownie points with a couple of England caps. :)

Marchena is currently playing' date=' although not too well apparently. He isn't as good as before and a drop to 90 can be expected. If I'm not wrong, he is not part of the Spanish starting eleven anymore too. Alex Silva is a flop since moving to Germany and he has lost his place with the [i']Selecao[/i] squad too. Don't know what the future holds for Alex, but Marchena's first team spot at Valencia isn't exactly safe too. Both could drop by one this changes so I'll leave you to decide.

You could ask Phil for a better analysis on Alex Silva and BenReado for a similar thing regarding Marchena. Or I could just quote you Ben's recent description on Marchena.

And yes, Milner is definitely worth getting. He is a really good winger and I think he is in better stead for NT involvement as Young is a too single dimensional player. Some feel that in Milner and Young, Aston Villa have the best pair of wingers in the EPL :eek:

Milner has a chance at rising to a 90, having cemented a first team spot at a team constantly pushing for Europe and Milner earned himself some brownie points with a couple of England caps. :)

I agree they have the best wingers but not the best widemen.. Both are traditional Wingers though i feel Milner is more skilled...

I can buy Riquelme for 10.5 mil.... good or bad deal?

Despite Riquelme's rating only likely to go down, I feel he won't drop below 92, he is still a good little player. Getting a decent 90 for cash is always a good deal, unless cash is scarce for you. ;) If you have plenty of cash, don't see why not. Who knows, Riquelme may opt to return for Argentina if Maradona leaves.

Bordeaux have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £6,000,000 plus Alou DIARRA and Fernando CAVENAGHI

On paper its a great deal and for any other team I would gladly take it. But this is for my Galactico Madrid where I mainly want to add higher rated players... :D

My Team

Bordeuax

Basically, I will probably end up accepting a deal from him as RVN is a certain dropper to 93/94 and getting old... But just wondering do you think it would be better to get Cavenaghi or Chamakh? Atm I am leaning towards the latter. :)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Bordeaux have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £6' date='000,000 plus Alou DIARRA and Fernando CAVENAGHI

On paper its a great deal and for any other team I would gladly take it. But this is for my [i']Galactico[/i] Madrid where I mainly want to add higher rated players... :D

My Team

Bordeuax

Basically, I will probably end up accepting a deal from him as RVN is a certain dropper to 93/94 and getting old... But just wondering do you think it would be better to get Cavenaghi or Chamakh? Atm I am leaning towards the latter. :)

id say Chamkakh because he's gonna rise to 90 this time and maybe even 90+ in the future he is still scoreing goals and Cavenaghi is gonna stay to 90 but i don't think he's playing that good!

hope it helps

Bordeaux have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £6' date='000,000 plus Alou DIARRA and Fernando CAVENAGHI

On paper its a great deal and for any other team I would gladly take it. But this is for my [i']Galactico[/i] Madrid where I mainly want to add higher rated players... :D

My Team

Bordeuax

I'd get Chamakh if you can. :)

My Team

Bordeuax

Cavenaghi will drop, he's been in poor form since the 2nd half of last season. At least Chamakh is a definite riser to 90 for now. He'd be the logical choice. :)

My Team

Bordeuax

Alou Diarra is safe at his 91, and is also a regular face in in the France setup, although he is not a first teamer. Don't think I need to elaborate on him, vital player for French giants Bordeaux, chances of rising are remote though.

Between Cavenaghi and Chamakh, easily the latter. The former has been severely off color this season and there have even been talks of him dropping. He has absolutely no future with Argentina and he will probably be just another 90 rated player. He was good, but that's a thing of the past. Chamakh's good performances since last season have earned him interest from Europe's bigger teams, although due to logistical issues, a move to Arsenal didn't materialize. With the Gunners now casting their eyes towards Balotelli, I don't think Chamakh will end up at the Emirates, honestly speaking. Should he move to West Ham, his rating will probably stagnate for the short term too, although I can't see him moving there.

Chamakh is playing well and is a sure fire riser to 90. Long term wise, I would feel safer investing in Chamakh rather than Cavenaghi tbh. ;)

I Will Offer Granero For necid it is worth it necid

Don't Give Granero Away hes started alot for madrid this season has a goal and an assist under his belt as well should get a rise to 88/89 if he continues to play this well :)