Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

good i thougt he looked good tbh all of the liege players were class against arsenal unlucky to loose him and mangala were amazin for their age i wanna get him aswell asap cuse hell rise a few i imagine.:)

80 -> 85/86/87 for Mangala, another real gem. ;)

i was watchin atletico the other day young gk de gea was in goal apparently hes played a few times before will he rise or not?

i have made a p.o for mangala involving macheda is this a good move ?

Yeah do it' date=' you could always buy back Macheda in the future.[/b']

Re: SMFA Blocks

The deal involving Lyon and Chelsea regarding Alberto RICARDO CARVALHO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

is there anyone can tel me what happened?? & how to avoid this??

thanks in advance

Sm either thought you have something to do with the account you were doing the transfer with, they saw the transfer as unfair, or they thought you were cheating. What was the deal?

How safe is Buffon's rating? Imo' date=' he is more consistent than Casillas this season. Would love a second or third opinion. Thanks in advance. ;)[/quote']

Very safe, ol' Gigi is still in top form for Juve, as shown by some unbelievable saves this season!

There were calls for a rise by some (deluded :P) people, but rest assured that 96 is very safe, SM Raters wouldn't be too popular if they dropped the most consistent goalie on earth. ;)

Very safe' date=' ol' Gigi is still in top form for Juve, as shown by some unbelievable saves this season!

There were calls for a rise by some (deluded :P) people, but rest assured that 96 is very safe, SM Raters wouldn't be too popular if they dropped the most consistent goalie on earth. ;)[/quote']

Thanks. I agree he has been good this season for Juventus but its his age that has sown some doubt in me - he will turn 32 in January and I am generally not fond of old players. I was chosing between Julio Cesar and Buffon. Who will you rather go for personally? :)

Cesar is good imo, but I don't think he will get 96 yet. Not too sure though, watcha think? Buffon will cost me slightly less money.

I am planning to sign a young backup goalkeeper like Lloris/Asenjo, so I'm looking for the better option between Cesar and Buffon short-term wise. Thanks again Spam.

Thanks. I agree he has been good this season for Juventus but its his age that has sown some doubt in me - he will turn 32 in January and I am generally not fond of old players. I was chosing between Julio Cesar and Buffon. Who will you rather go for personally? :)

Cesar is good imo' date=' but I don't think he will get 96 [i']yet[/i]. Not too sure though, watcha think? Buffon will cost me slightly less money.

I am planning to sign a young backup goalkeeper like Lloris/Asenjo, so I'm looking for the better option between Cesar and Buffon short-term wise. Thanks again Spam.

I would go for Buffon since he will keep his rating for a long time and don't have really so much competiton for the GK spot at both Juve and the NT.

I am planning to sign a young backup goalkeeper like Lloris/Asenjo' date=' so I'm looking for the better option between Cesar and Buffon [b']short-term[/b] wise. Thanks again Spam.

Don't let Buffon's age fool you, he can keep that 96 for another few years IMO; Van der Sar's a prime example, now a 'World Class' goalie like Cassilas/Buffon, but at the age of 38 (39 tomorrow! :P) he's still a brilliant 94.

And the bit I quoted you on, I can't advise you to sign Lloris over Asenjo enough. ;)

90 -> 91 for the French No. 1.

What will Sinan Bolat rise to??:confused: 86????

I have a deal with a Manager in my setup (He's Turkish) and Loves Bolat....

He said if Bolat gets to 85/86 he would swap me Bolat and Phillipe Coutinho (Spelling) ans whatever money it takes to get upto his minimum fee for his Angel di Maria.... Amazing deal for me :D

So thats Bolat (5-6 Mill)+ Coutinho (770k) and maybe 3 or 4 million...

He musnt Know Di Maria is in for a rise :D??

Good deal aint it??:o

He said if Bolat gets to 85/86 he would swap me Bolat and Phillipe Coutinho (Spelling) ans whatever money it takes to get upto his minimum fee for his Angel di Maria.... Amazing deal for me :D

Sounds like a good deal:cool:

The deal's alright with Bolat going, but I would see if you could give anyone but Philippe Coutinho, a future Ballon D'Or winner if there was one. ;)

Definatly,

What will bolat rise to though???

Have him with my swindon and just wanted to know what he'll rise to