Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

do you guys think messi for kaka and L.diarra is a good deal i have counter offer that and he has accepted! messi is mine!

I've seen a lot worse deals for Messi, put it that way, but given that Kaka is still right up there with the best and Lass Diarra is very highly rated in Madrid atm (as well as being due a rise) it probably isn't that amazing, but at the same time you've hardly conned yourself.

i am interested in buying fabregas. I made a bid of Garay plus Adebayor plus 30 million and it was rejected. I am now thinking of making an offer of Adebayor plus Yaya Toure plus 30 million will it be a good deal if its accepted?

all of them should stay at their ratings, so it depends if you have decent cover for adebayor. If not, I guess it's better not to get fabregas.

cheers

Should I swap Maicon+Cambiasso+10mil for Ronaldo?

I have Dani Alves as RB cover and I have Xavi' date=' Mascherano, Diego as CM cover.

Thanks.[/quote']

depends on who your other wingers are. if you have a bunch of good winger then id stick with the good squad depth if not then do it

Should I swap Maicon+Cambiasso+10mil for Ronaldo?

I have Dani Alves as RB cover and I have Xavi' date=' Mascherano, Diego as CM cover.

Thanks.[/quote']

I would do the deal and if u have money left go for an extra RB. having just one RB is risky, maybe go for the cheap van der wiel (got a +2 rise last week to 88)

Good Deals? I Have Biglia.

Ajax have made an offer to RSC Anderlecht for Lucas BIGLIA of £1,200,000 plus Darío CVITANICH and Rasmus LINDGREN

SC Heerenveen have made an offer to RSC Anderlecht for Lucas BIGLIA of £3,000,000 plus Christian GRINDHEIM and Carneiro PAULO HENRIQUE

And I Have Bousaffa.

Udinese have made an offer to RSC Anderlecht for Mbark BOUSSOUFA of £0 plus Simone PEPE

Good Deals? I Have Biglia.

Ajax have made an offer to RSC Anderlecht for Lucas BIGLIA of £1' date='200,000 plus Darío CVITANICH and Rasmus LINDGREN

SC Heerenveen have made an offer to RSC Anderlecht for Lucas BIGLIA of £3,000,000 plus Christian GRINDHEIM and Carneiro PAULO HENRIQUE

And I Have Bousaffa.

Udinese have made an offer to RSC Anderlecht for Mbark BOUSSOUFA of £0 plus Simone PEPE

I'd accept neither of the deals for Biglia and Boussoufa's been the best player in the Juniper League this season, but I'd be tempted to swap him for Simon Pepe.

Hold out until he rises though. ;)

I have Aguero' date=' and Roma bidded for him of Toulalan and de Rossi. I think the deal would be an absolute steal, but i am worried it wouldn't go through.

I am thinking of a counter-offering one of those players + money for Aguero

which one should i use to counter with?[/quote']

id accept the original deal and see if it goes through. if his chairman allowed him to bid with those players im sure it will go through

I have Aguero' date=' and Roma bidded for him of Toulalan and de Rossi. I think the deal would be an absolute steal, but i am worried it wouldn't go through.

I am thinking of a counter-offering one of those players + money for Aguero

which one should i use to counter with?[/quote']

he couldn't make the offer if his chairman wasn't going to allow it so just accept it mate! it's a steal as you say. :D

Been offered Neymar and Paulo Henrique for Malouda plus abit of cash, and struggling what to do. I know Neymar and Paulo Henrique are huge talents but should I be letting Malouda go for them? Normally I'd reject this but I already have Zhirkov and Michel Bastos as left wingers, so wondering what to do. Advice appreciated.

Been offered Neymar and Paulo Henrique for Malouda plus abit of cash' date=' and struggling what to do. I know Neymar and Paulo Henrique are huge talents but should I be letting Malouda go for them? Normally I'd reject this but I already have Zhirkov and Michel Bastos as left wingers, so wondering what to do. Advice appreciated.[/quote']

I'd Accept Seeing As Malouda Is Now Going To Lose His Starting XI Spot To Cole [And Possibly Zhirkov Upon Recovery], And You Are Getting 2 Of The Biggest Talents In Brazil For Him.

Paulo Henrique 84 --> 86/87

Neymar 82 --> 84

:)

Been offered Neymar and Paulo Henrique for Malouda plus abit of cash' date=' and struggling what to do. I know Neymar and Paulo Henrique are huge talents but should I be letting Malouda go for them? Normally I'd reject this but I already have Zhirkov and Michel Bastos as left wingers, so wondering what to do. Advice appreciated.[/quote']

theyre both young massive talents who will be stars in the future. you have the depth to cover the loss of malouda so i would consider it.... however i would try convince the manager to make a bid like that for zhirkov as he will drop. but if he wont agree to making that bid for zhirkov instead then accept it

I'd Accept Seeing As Malouda Is Now Going To Lose His Starting XI Spot To Cole [And Possibly Zhirkov Upon Recovery]' date=' And You Are Getting 2 Of The Biggest Talents In Brazil For Him.

Paulo Henrique 84 --> 86/87

Neymar 82 --> 84

:)[/quote']

theyre both young massive talents who will be stars in the future. you have the depth to cover the loss of malouda so i would consider it.... however i would try convince the manager to make a bid like that for zhirkov as he will drop. but if he wont agree to making that bid for zhirkov instead then accept it

Cheers lads, I PM'd him asking to get a bit more cash as he only offered 1M, and then I think I'll do it. Cheers for your help. :)

im real madrid and i just got this offer:

Barcelona have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £25' date='000,000 plus Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE and Rafael MARQUEZ

ty for your help in advance[/quote']

Reject! :)

Ronaldo doesn't really have a value, and I wouldn't do it when you're getting 2 players well under his rating.

im real madrid and i just got this offer:

Barcelona have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £25' date='000,000 plus Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE and Rafael MARQUEZ

ty for your help in advance[/quote']

Definitely not yaya toure will stay at 92 and marquez has a chance of a drop to 92. while ronaldo has been amazing with madrid, before being injured, scoring 5 la liga goals (was top scorer) and 4 Champions league goals(top scorer). he should refind this form when he's back from injury.