Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

im real madrid and i just got this offer:

Barcelona have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £25' date='000,000 plus Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE and Rafael MARQUEZ

ty for your help in advance[/quote']

Reject! :)

Ronaldo doesn't really have a value, and I wouldn't do it when you're getting 2 players well under his rating.

im real madrid and i just got this offer:

Barcelona have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £25' date='000,000 plus Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE and Rafael MARQUEZ

ty for your help in advance[/quote']

Definitely not yaya toure will stay at 92 and marquez has a chance of a drop to 92. while ronaldo has been amazing with madrid, before being injured, scoring 5 la liga goals (was top scorer) and 4 Champions league goals(top scorer). he should refind this form when he's back from injury.

Hi' date='

I can sign Leite Adriano for £8.5m

I think I will sign him as he is still 90, but will he drop even further, and can he regain his 91?

Thanks

James[/quote']

Yes, he scored 17 or 18 goals this season, he's the top scorer in Brazil...

btw, I just finished watching Flamengo vs. Santos, he scored the winning goal for Flamengo, I can see him as a 91... :)

depends on who your other wingers are. if you have a bunch of good winger then id stick with the good squad depth if not then do it

My other wingers are Robben, Cazorla and Benzema (F/W)

I also have Tasci as a backup since he is CB/RB.

Again the deal is Cambiasso+Maicon+10mil for Ronaldo.

I have Xavi, Mascherano, Diego and Yaya Toure as CM cover and I have Dani Alves as RB cover.

Any other thought on if I should do the deal? Thanks. I'd be getting Ronaldo.

My other wingers are Robben' date=' Cazorla and Benzema (F/W)

I also have Tasci as a backup since he is CB/RB.

Again the deal is Cambiasso+Maicon+10mil for Ronaldo.

I have Xavi, Mascherano, Diego and Yaya Toure as CM cover and I have Dani Alves as RB cover.

Any other thought on if I should do the deal? Thanks. I'd be getting Ronaldo.[/quote']

I think its safe to say you can proceed with the deal. Although personally, I'll offer Alves instead for Maicon of Ronaldo. Maicon is without a shadow of doubt the best right-back in the world currently. Cambiasso should keep his 95 despite some injury woes lately as he is still a regular for Inter Milan. Despite some questioning his 95, he deserves it as he is a good player. ;) And, will the other manager accept Yaya Toure instead of Cambiasso?

Nonetheless, you could use with a high rated winger so Ronaldo would be a useful addition for you. :)

is this a good deal 4 me...

Rodrigues FABIO AURELIO and Luis MIGUEL = Ashley COLE (im getting Cole)

my other LB is Marcelo and RB i have Johnson as cover!!

I'd say so mate, and its a deal i'd do.

Ashley Cole has a slight chance of a rise to 94, but will at least keep his 93. He is arguably one of the bext left backs in the world at the moment IMO.

Good luck

James

is this a good deal 4 me...

Rodrigues FABIO AURELIO and Luis MIGUEL = Ashley COLE (im getting Cole)

my other LB is Marcelo and RB i have Johnson as cover!!

doubt any will drop, miguel probably has the biggest chance.cole is a very good left back- one of the best in the game and i would certainly do the deal.

I've decided to sell Melo' date=' i've been offer Agger + Perotti and Ederson + Hazard, which is the better offer and should I accept? I don't need Melo anymore.[/quote']

K before u sell him i'd like to tell u he has a supposedly good chance for a 92.. I would do the Agger and Perotti deal mate because they are better players

I've been offered Sanchez' date=' JOAQUIN for Ruben CANI.

Should i accept?? i know they both have a chance to drop to 89 but i want to know who is "safer"[/quote']

Keep Cani, Joaquin isnt a starter anymore in Valencia and a drop is sure, but Villarreal bad form can hit Cani.

If the manager is from Valencia, try to get Pablo Hernandez