Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is it wise to attempt to swap Marcos Senna for Lassana Diarra now? How long does Senna have left as a top rated (93/94) player?

Probably one year or so. Yes, I would do it. Senna should remain a 94 this change but if injury continue to plague him, he could drop to 93 the next. Lass is bang on for a 92 this round, and has the potential to reach 93 within the next season or two. ;)

Udinese's (mine) Samir Handanovic + Paolo Sammarco for Neuer. Good deal or not? I thought it was good but not too sure any more.

Any opinions would be appreciated. :)

Well Handanovic is a good keeper that will be a 91/92+ keeper in a couple of years' date=' but Sammarco wont go any further in his career so do the deal![/b']

Hi

I've been offered £42m + Deco + Veira for Sergio Ramos.

He is my best defender, I play 3 at the back, along with Lugano and Cole.

My squad isnt the biggest, and this deal would help boost it, esp in midfield where its needed.

I already have £37m in the bank, so potentially would have £79m to recruit new players, inc a replacement.

Am I right to do this deal?

James

If you're getting Diarra go for it' date=' Senna days are coming to an end, and Diarra is playing well and will rise more this update and in the future.[/quote']
Probably one year or so. Yes' date=' I would do it. Senna should remain a 94 this change but if injury continue to plague him, he could drop to 93 the next. Lass is bang on for a 92 this round, and has the potential to reach 93 within the next season or two. ;)[/quote']

Cheers to both of you for the advice, I'll be following it and with any luck completing the deal. Thanks again.

Hi

I've been offered £42m + Deco + Veira for Sergio Ramos.

He is my best defender' date=' I play 3 at the back, along with Lugano and Cole.

My squad isnt the biggest, and this deal would help boost it, esp in midfield where its needed.

I already have £37m in the bank, so potentially would have £79m to recruit new players, inc a replacement.

Am I right to do this deal?

James[/quote']

No your not right in doing it pal ! Viera and Deco are to old, and wont keep there ratings for to long.

you have a fair bit of money atm, id just try and get some young up and coming midfielders that cash you already have,

Of the top of my head:

M: ( what you need )

Sessegnon (90)

Song (88)

Denilson (89)

Ramires (89)

Di Maria (88)

Fernando (89)

Pablo Hernandez (88)

Dzagoev (88)

Kacar (88)

Banega (88)

Thanks for yuor reply.

Should I try and counter £42m plus Deco plus Malouda?

Thanks

James

Quality of the player (i.e age, rating and can the maintain/progress the current rating in the future) is not good enough, plus your weaken your defence.

Try for a 90+ defender and another 90+ both under 28.

Would you swop C.Ronaldo for Torres?

Ronaldo doesn't get many goals or assists in this game.

Rated higher than Torres, valued higher than Torres.

I can afford to lose a him, but I don't neccesarily need Torres.

But Torres would definitely score more and probably be more effective overall. He does brilliantly every world I see him where as Ronaldo doesn't.

Swop?

Ive been counter-offered Benzema + valencia for John terry. Im tempted too accept this deal as i have quite a few players that can play in a forward posistion (Mata, bojan, pato, aguero, benzema, higuain, dzeko and drogba) and not as many Cb's (kjaer, otamendi, chygrynskiy, pique and vermaelen).

Just want some peoples opinions?

Juventus have made a counter offer to Sporting CP for Cardoso TIAGO of £5' date='000,000 plus Simon VUKCEVIC and Filipe ANDRE MARQUES

its in a gold championship do you think this is a good deal?

will tiagos rating go down[/quote']

That's me countering :D

Should i buy Gerrard for Arshavin' date=' Vermalen and as much money as it takes for CV? :)

Here's my team, http://http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=577562&clubid=15459048&sid=33715

No. Its too much to give, especially in a GC. Arshavin will rise to 94 and Vermalen to 90, both have a lot of potential to go much much higher, while Gerrard has reached his limit imo. Besides, you don't need another class AM.

Would you swop C.Ronaldo for Torres?

Ronaldo doesn't get many goals or assists in this game.

Rated higher than Torres' date=' valued higher than Torres.

I can afford to lose a him, but I don't neccesarily need Torres.

But Torres would definitely score more and probably be more effective overall. He does brilliantly every world I see him where as Ronaldo doesn't.

Swop?[/quote']

Nah, I would not do this. While Torres is probably the best striker in the world, Ronaldo was last year voted the best player in the world. Hes been injured the past while - but he won't drop to 97. I would be looking to get Torres + another good player for a player of Ronaldos quality.

Ive been counter-offered Benzema + valencia for John terry. Im tempted too accept this deal as i have quite a few players that can play in a forward posistion (Mata' date=' bojan, pato, aguero, benzema, higuain, dzeko and drogba) and not as many Cb's (kjaer, otamendi, chygrynskiy, pique and vermaelen).

Just want some peoples opinions?[/quote']

Its tempting, but too much imo. Can't see Terry regaining his 96 for a good while. Meanwhile Valencia will rise to 90 and Benzema has a shot at 94. I would definitely try to sign another quality defender though, that deal just seems too much I'm afraid.

N'Dri ROMARIC or RENATO???

Romaric for me in the long term' date=' but short term its probably best to go for Renato as hes playing well and has a chance at 91. Romaric is injured atm thus not seeing much game time.

10mil and Drogba fro Eto'o. I have Eto'o

Not for me. Both players will stay at their current ratings for the forseable future. I would prefer to have Eto'o in my team, hes higher rated and I guess the £10 million won't do much for you anyway? If you want to sell Eto'o counter Drogbe + another player in the 90 region.

Juventus have made a counter offer to Sporting CP for Cardoso TIAGO of £5' date='000,000 plus Simon VUKCEVIC and Filipe ANDRE MARQUES

its in a gold championship do you think this is a good deal?

will tiagos rating go down[/quote']

Tiago will drop to 89, so I wouldn't contemplate any deal for him. Move onto a new target. :)

lol:D

also can anyone help with this in the same gold championship ive been offered vagner love for Palmeiras have made a counter offer to Sporting CP for Silva VÁGNER LOVE of £0 plus da Silva Muniz LIEDSON and Simon VUKCEVIC

Nah Liedson is a safe 91' date=' while Love is going through a rough time in his career. If he decides to remain in Brazil then his rating will take further hits. Vukcevic is safe at his current rating as well.

[b']Edit[/b] - Can you please stop saying help will be repped, as this is against the rules. Thanks. :)

I could answer but would severaly peeve of several forumers

Nah it would'nt bother me to be honest.

I like how clueless Ruby rejected my offer from Kensational's corrrect advice;

"The deal involving Sporting CP and Cardoso TIAGO of Juventus has been rejected. Sporting CP are insulted by the received offer."

If it was that evident, he should of rejected it immediately surely?