Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I could answer but would severaly peeve of several forumers

Nah it would'nt bother me to be honest.

I like how clueless Ruby rejected my offer from Kensational's corrrect advice;

"The deal involving Sporting CP and Cardoso TIAGO of Juventus has been rejected. Sporting CP are insulted by the received offer."

If it was that evident, he should of rejected it immediately surely?

I'm playing 4-4-1-1.

Do the two midfielders have to be CM?

I can bid for melo or Lass Diarra. Lass Diarra abit cheaper.

id go for diarra i can see both of them rising but i see diarra might get a 93 if he keeps this form and melo will get a 92 but i dont see him going ahead of diarra..

Deal 1.Buying Igor AKINFEEV for £10.4M + Michael LIDDLE + Fraizer CAMPBELL

Deal 2.Selling Kieran RICHARDSON for £9.0M

Deal 3.Selling Boudewijn ZENDEN for £5.0M

Deal 4.Selling Craig GORDON for £8.0M + Colin DOYLE

Help anyone?? :confused:

desl 1 & 3 definatley do them

deal 2 possibly, but he may increase to 88 next update so perhaps you could get more then? still its a good offer so perhaps do it anyway

deal 4 i wouldnt do, but then ive never heard of colin doyle

Anyone know how Krisztian Nemeth is doing at AEK Athens, and also Agustin Pelletieri? Been offered them for Deco, plus 8 mill. Thinking of accepting just want to make sure Pelletieri is going to keep his 89 and that Nemeth is doing well. Help appreciated, thanks. :)

EDIT: Just realised Pelletieri is now at Lanus, will that mean he's going to drop?

Anyone know how Krisztian Nemeth is doing at AEK Athens' date=' and also Agustin Pelletieri? Been offered them for Deco, plus 8 mill. Thinking of accepting just want to make sure Pelletieri is going to keep his 89 and that Nemeth is doing well. Help appreciated, thanks. :)

EDIT: Just realised Pelletieri is now at Lanus, will that mean he's going to drop?[/quote']

Think nemeth will get a +4/5 next greek changes

Nemeth Has Played 6 Out Of A Possible 9 GAmes And Has Scored 2.

Pelletieri Has Played 12 Times Out Of 12 And Has Scored 1.

Hope Ive Helped.

NOTE: They Might Be Sub Games.

Think nemeth will get a +4/5 next greek changes

Ok thanks mate.

Nemeth Has Played 6 Out Of A Possible 9 GAmes And Has Scored 2.

Pelletieri Has Played 12 Times Out Of 12 And Has Scored 1.

Hope Ive Helped.

NOTE: They Might Be Sub Games.

Thanks mate. Seen as you're a Liverpool fan, how highly do you rate Nemeth? Is he one for the future or just average? Thanks.

Ok thanks mate.

Thanks mate. Seen as you're a Liverpool fan' date=' how highly do you rate Nemeth? Is he one for the future or just average? Thanks.[/quote']

Well Im Not Really The Liverpool Fan To Ask, But I Think He Is One FOr The Future. Not The Biggest Prospect, But Definetley A Prospect. I Would Keep.

But As I Said, Im Not Really The Liverpool Fan To Ask, But Thats What I Think. :)

Well Im Not Really The Liverpool Fan To Ask' date=' But I Think He Is One FOr The Future. Not The Biggest Prospect, But Definetley A Prospect. I Would Keep.

But As I Said, Im Not Really The Liverpool Fan To Ask, But Thats What I Think. :)[/quote']

Ok cheers for your help.

I've just been offered £23m for M Diarra' date=' should I accept?[/quote']

I'd consider it. Can you get a replacement with the cash like L. Diarra or Melo?

I'm stuck' date=' should i sell my Bakary Sagna for Massimo Oddo and Danielle Bonera? And I can also buy Steven Gerrard after the deal is done for Arshavin and Vermalelen?[/font']

No, don't sell Sagna for that. Oddo sucks but will probably keep his 90. Bonera will drop to 89. Answered about the other deal on the page previously.

I've just been offered £23m for M Diarra' date=' should I accept?[/quote']

If its posible to buy other up and coming 88+ players not specifically in his position id do it, i sold him for 40 million in a GC and i do not regret it at all, allowed me to pick up Negredo and Berg from unmanaged teams AND bring in more talented youth, only way is down for MoMo Diarra.

Plenty of other options out there instead and they dont have to be 90+

Ramires

Fernando

Khedira

Banega

:)

I'm stuck' date=' should i sell my Bakary Sagna for Massimo Oddo and Danielle Bonera? And I can also buy Steven Gerrard after the deal is done for Arshavin and Vermalelen?[/font']

Both parts of it are bad deals, take Kens advice and stick with what you've got.