• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Defour + Caceres = Lass Diarra.

Have Fernando' date=' Gourcuff, Josue, Barry, Makoun, De Rossi, Misimovic, Cigarini, Ozil at CM.

And have more than enough cover in defence.[/quote']

definitely do it! Lassana Diarra is an amazing player. out of this world and he has the potential to rise to 93 by the end of the season. and a rise to 92 is likely in the next changes.

should I swop Pepe& 4mil for CHIELLINI?

also' date=' it is better to sign SNEIJDER or Essien?[/quote']

If you are getting Chiellini I would no do the deal. Pepe is the defender Madrid have and he is an out side shot at a rise.

The second one depends on if your team needs an attacking mid for defensive mid. If you need one equally as much I'd go with Essien.

someones offered me ederson for veloso should i accept?

No. Miguel Veloso is playing well this season, and is now back with the Portuguese national team. Should stay at 90 with a very slim chance of a rise. Changing to DM/LB. Ederson has struggled with injuries this season, and Pjanic's brilliant form has prevented him from walking back into Lyon's first XI. Judging from the way things are looking right now, Ederson will drop to a 89. He isn't part of the Brazil squad too.

should I swop Pepe& 4mil for CHIELLINI?

also' date=' it is better to sign SNEIJDER or Essien?[/quote']

I would pay that for Chiellini. Pepe is decent, but Chiellini has more potential and is younger. Both Sneijder and Essien don't look likely to have a rating chance either way. Depends what you need more, a DM or a AM. Sneijder is slowly finding his feet at Inter now.

If you are getting Chiellini I would no do the deal. Pepe is the defender Madrid have and he is an out side shot at a rise.

Disagree with bold part. Just because Pepe is at a team full of galacticos doesn't mean he should rise. As you can see from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of Pepe but he is nowhere 94 standard yet. Real Madrid are rubbish in some games this season too, its not like they are completely dominating, where a Pepe rise might then be more justified. Imo, Chiellini has as much chance of a rise as Pepe. ;)

Hi

Just inherited a Barca side fiull of stars in an established set up (7th season) and been offered the following deal;

Puyol + Fabregas + 30mil for Messi

I have Villa/Etoo/RVN and C.Ronaldo as my forwards including Messi at the moment

My defence is Ujaflusi/Zambrotta/Mertsacker/Gallas/Marquez

Midfield I have lots of attacking players - Xavi/Iniesta/Ribery/Gerrard/Lampard but only Alonso as a holding CM, is it worth doing to bring better balance to my squad?

Should I swap Witsel + Gignac for Obi Mikel? I am really unsure about this one. I have heard Mikel is in for a rise but he hasn't really played much this year. Can anyone help me with this one?

I would not consider doing this deal.

Obi Mikel minutes have been reduced since Ancelotti has arrived. Witsel is a safe 89 but can't go any higher until he move's to a stronger league. Gignac has had a slow start goalscoring wise this season but is still playing incredible well' date=' due to his exploits last season and recent starts for France he should hit [b']90/91[/b].

I would not consider doing this deal.

Obi Mikel minutes have been reduced since Ancelotti has arrived. Witsel is a safe 89 but can't go any higher until he move's to a stronger league. Gignac has had a slow start goalscoring wise this season but is still playing incredible well' date=' due to his exploits last season and recent starts for France he should hit [b']90/91[/b].

Okay, thanks mate. Repped. :)

Shakhtar have made an offer to Real Madrid for Álvaro ARBELOA of £4,000,000 plus Pereira ILSINHO and Souza LUIZ ADRIANO

What do you guys reckon? How likely is it Arbeloa will drop to 90? I think theres a big chance he will, hence why I transfer listed him. I will also counter for Willian instead of Ilsinho, so good deal?

One more thing I really need to know, will Lahm definitely change to RB/LB?

Cheers guys. :)

Shakhtar have made an offer to Real Madrid for Álvaro ARBELOA of £4' date='000,000 plus Pereira ILSINHO and Souza LUIZ ADRIANO

What do you guys reckon? How likely is it Arbeloa will drop to 90? I think theres a big chance he will, hence why I transfer listed him. I will also counter for Willian instead of Ilsinho, so good deal?

Cheers guys. :)[/quote']

Arbeloa not even sure how he attained a 91, coming from a Liverpool fan. He certainly has not played enough this season to warrant his 91, althought he was part of Madrid's "great" victory over Getafe :rolleyes: which ensured him a start against AC last night.

I would also counter for Willian as well, its definately a good deal.

Im not sure about the Lahm situation.

Shakhtar have made an offer to Real Madrid for Álvaro ARBELOA of £4' date='000,000 plus Pereira ILSINHO and Souza LUIZ ADRIANO

Personally, I'll pick Willians over Ilsinho as I think he has more potential than the latter. Just my opinion though, whether or not either of them can get into the Selecao is another matter altogether. Luiz Adriano is a regular so it's not a bad deal for you since Arbeloa isn't a great player. He's originally though to be the LB guy for Real Madrid, but the chances of that occurring are really slim actually. I don't think he'll drop, maybe not this change but possibly the next if he doesn't chalk up the minutes.

Lahm has played all of this season Bundesliga's games at RB, and he has played predominantly on the right in the UCL too (he played only one game at LB). For Germany, he has played on both sides though. Best to ask Phil mate ;)

i think his international apperances got him his 91, and should save him from the drop. He is still second choice RB in the national team.

wouldn't sell arbeloa unless u get a higher rated RB, or RB that will surpass his rating in the next rating changes (johnson for example), since 90+ RBs are pretty rare ini the game.