Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I take it thats a yes then? Is Dzeko certain for 91? Last i heard Wolfsburgs form had dipped a bit. Thanks :)

Their form might have but his and Grafite's hasn't ;) Dzeko will be something for the future and looks certain to leave at the end of this season to a big club where he has the potential to make 96.

Their form might have but his and Grafite's hasn't ;) Dzeko will be something for the future and looks certain to leave at the end of this season to a big club where he has the potential to make 96.

Grafite's form has dipped' date=' not to long ago the coach Armin Veh sent Grafite on ''vacation'' to Brazil, beacuse of Grafite's bad form.[/b']

:eek::confused:, Grafite was actually told to take time off because of his poor form, so I don't know how you could possibly say that......

And Ziggy, I'd probably take that deal, Huntelaar isn't really impressing at Milan, and Dzeko is a good player and can be 91 by the end of the season.

Edit: Pazzano got there before me :D

Arbeloa not even sure how he attained a 91' date=' coming from a Liverpool fan. He certainly has not played enough this season to warrant his 91, althought he was part of Madrid's "great" victory over Getafe :rolleyes: which ensured him a start against AC last night.

I would also counter for Willian as well, its definately a good deal.

Im not sure about the Lahm situation.[/quote']

Personally' date=' I'll pick Willians over Ilsinho as I think he has more potential than the latter. Just my opinion though, whether or not either of them can get into the [i']Selecao[/i] is another matter altogether. Luiz Adriano is a regular so it's not a bad deal for you since Arbeloa isn't a great player. He's originally though to be the LB guy for Real Madrid, but the chances of that occurring are really slim actually. I don't think he'll drop, maybe not this change but possibly the next if he doesn't chalk up the minutes.

Lahm has played all of this season Bundesliga's games at RB, and he has played predominantly on the right in the UCL too (he played only one game at LB). For Germany, he has played on both sides though. Best to ask Phil mate ;)

i think his international apperances got him his 91' date=' and should save him from the drop. He is still second choice RB in the national team.

wouldn't sell arbeloa unless u get a higher rated RB, or RB that will surpass his rating in the next rating changes (johnson for example), since 90+ RBs are pretty rare ini the game.[/quote']

Cheers guys, appreciate thye help! :)

I think the general consensus is that I should do the deal.

Also, fadedwolfz I already have Johnson so I want to sell Arbeloa now before I potentially have 3 91+ rated Rb's in Lahm, Johnson and Arbeloa. Only thing thats stopping me from doing the deal is that the 2 Shakthar players will only get in my 3rd team, but will give me needed depth I guess.

Im well aware of the talent of Mameev' date=' but should i sell A.Young for Mameev, Schenikov and Piliev[/quote']

No. Mameev has potential alright, but imo Schenikov doesn't really have that great of a future. He hasn't really impressed me in the game I saw him play. Piliev is a prospect but its too early to tell how he will develop. Its not a good enough deal for a player of Youngs ability.

Just wondering what you guys think of Diego Capel? Whats his potential like? Next rating change - decrease' date=' stay or increase? :o

Thanks.[/quote']

He's a good player but Perrotti is better than him and is keeping him on the bench so Capel will drop to 89.

Just wondering what you guys think of Diego Capel? Whats his potential like? Next rating change - decrease' date=' stay or increase? :o

Thanks.[/quote']

has good potential. but currently not doing so well. i see him dropping to 89. rather go for Pablo Hernandez (88-> 90/91) or Diego Perotti (86 -> 88/89)

Thanks.[/quote']

Potential = (Was) huge. :( Well saying that I still rate the fella, but hes sort of let down his fans. Lost his starting spot to Perotti and is now a sub. Sadly he will probably drop to 89. This is help with the deals thread though... :P

Potential = (Was) huge. :( Well saying that I still rate the fella' date=' but hes sort of let down his fans. Lost his starting spot to Perotti and is now a sub. Sadly he will probably drop to 89. This is help with the deals thread though... :P[/quote']

Cheers boys. And I know Ken, but it is relevant, as it would help me with a deal ;)

Im well aware of the talent of Mameev' date=' but should i sell A.Young for Mameev, Schenikov and Piliev[/quote']

I think that's a pretty decent deal to be honest.

You know about Mamaev of course, and I think he's good enough to hit 90 at least, at some point in his career. I can see where Kenny's coming from re: Shennikov, but he's still very young and has plenty of time on his side. He's more than good enough to reach the high 80's, while, if he progresses nicely, he could well go higher. I've only seen glimpses of Piliev, but I hear he's quite talented. If he's breaking into the side now at this young age, then he's must have something in his locker and he's able to force his way into the side on a more consistent basis over the next year or two. As for Young, yes, he's good, but how far can he really go? I'm not sure. At Villa, he can easily hit 91, possibly 92 if he and Villa continue to excel and he racks up more and more England caps. To go above that, he may need to move clubs, but I'd consider 92 to be his absolute cap right now, and that's being rather generous.

Put it this way, in two year's time, you could have a (in all likelihood) 91-rated winger, or, an 89/90-rated CM, an 87+ rated full-back and a highly promising 83+ winger. You have to ask yourself, "what would I rather have?". I think I'd rather have the three Russians.

My Suarez + Perisic for Dzeko? I'm thinking it's a good deal but not 100% sure about Suarez. Who will be better? Dzeko or Suarez? Cheeeers :D

Suarez alone is worth more than Dzeko if I'm not wrong? Dzeko is good, but that sort of deal is overpaying a tad imo. Dzeko only burst into the limelight last season, although he is now playing in the UCL and in a better league and team. If Dzeko continues his current development and moves to a bigger team, I'm sure he can hit 92 and beyond in the near future.

Suarez is a very promising player too, he just needs the move out of Holland. Apparently Man United were linked with him for the Jan window, but then again, its just the press :) To be honest, I don't know much about Perisic. :o

Suarez has the potential, but with him still foreign to playing on a big stage, I'll go for Dzeko at this stage.