Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would not sell Bent for this' date=' I would keep him until he rises to 89.

Lee will possibly rise by 1 or so. Its not a good enough deal.[/quote']

But i have forwards like Vincenzo IAQUINTA,Carvalha AMAURI and Givanildo Vieira HULK,so i dont really wish to keep him.(Plus i do need wingers) :)

But i have forwards like Vincenzo IAQUINTA' date='Carvalha AMAURI and Givanildo Vieira HULK,so i dont really wish to keep him.(Plus i do need wingers) :)[/quote']

Like I said, I would keep him at least until he rises. Your bound to get a better deal than that. If you really need to sell him though, counter for more cash and then buy a winger of better quality.

Like I said' date=' I would keep him at least until he rises. Your bound to get a better deal than that. If you really need to sell him though, counter for more cash and then buy a winger of better quality.[/quote']

I countered for 11Mil,the higest his chairmen would allow.Is it a good deal??

Just had an offer accepted for Lassana Diarra, but I'm having second thoughts. I'm offering Javier Zannetti and Lautaro Acosta in a straight swap. I'm not too bothered about losing the ageing Zannetti, who, although is still effective, he can't go on for too much longer. In Diarra, I get a good replacement who plays for one of Europe's elite and France, and he should be good enough to hit 92/93 within the next year to 18 months. But, am I giving away too much by offering Acosta? I don't really know too much about him.

Prompt and thorough replies would be appreciated.

Just had an offer accepted for Lassana Diarra' date=' but I'm having second thoughts. I'm offering Javier Zannetti and Lautaro Acosta in a straight swap. I'm not too bothered about losing the ageing Zannetti, who, although is still effective, he can't go on for too much longer. In Diarra, I get a good replacement who plays for one of Europe's elite and France, and he should be good enough to hit 92/93 within the next year to 18 months. But, am I giving away too much by offering Acosta? I don't really know too much about him.

Prompt and [i']thorough[/i] replies would be appreciated.

Lautaro Acosta is still young he is only 21 and playing for a big team he might rise to 89 next rating change but I would say this is up to you the 94 could be droping soon and this might be your last chance for a replacement for him but to give a riser and a player that could be here for some time to come is a bad deal.

Just had an offer accepted for Lassana Diarra' date=' but I'm having second thoughts. I'm offering Javier Zannetti and Lautaro Acosta in a straight swap. I'm not too bothered about losing the ageing Zannetti, who, although is still effective, he can't go on for too much longer. In Diarra, I get a good replacement who plays for one of Europe's elite and France, and he should be good enough to hit 92/93 within the next year to 18 months. But, am I giving away too much by offering Acosta? I don't really know too much about him.

In my opinion it's a really good deal since just like you said Zanetti is ageing and Acosta isn't getting so much playing time in Sevilla, so Acosta may drop but he won't definitely rise.

i think there are plenty of young forwards who have much more potential than acosta. Players like berg, bojan, dzeko, negredo etc come to my mind. If yours isn't that a competetive set up, definitely go for the deal because u can get a replacement easily.

cheers

Hey Andy, at this particular moment if I where you I'd keep the deal on. As you've mentioned Lass is due for a rise in ratings as he's in great form, proof of that was in the match against Milan this week, both him and Ambrosini where winning th ball all over the pitch with great marking and aggressive tackles with precision, covering alot of ground. He's even managed to main a spot in the starting XI in a star studded squad, forming a great 1-2 punch with Xabi. As for Zanetti he isn't getting any younger, he does still have a high rating sure, and is class throughout on a winning team, but you have to question when he will call it a day, and with age for the most part performance does drop, so that calls into how long he can hold his rating, if he does indeed retire, you'll obviously have held onto the player with no return. Acosta is abit more complicating as i guess it really depends how long you intend on playing this game, as of now i don't see him rising, if anything dropping as he has only made 2 appearances for Sevilla this year, both as a sub, I don't think he'll be able to crack into the XI for a while with Luis Fabiano, Kanoute and Negredo ahead of him. He does have potential but isn't playing up to it at the moment. Down the line he may become a good player, he is young, but for now Lass is already there and still like only 24 y/old, will rise in rating, is in stellar form, getting better. I'd keep the deal m8 imo.

thats a difficult one coz acosta in my eyes has the talent to be a decent player in europe but with kanoute ,luis fabiano and negredo.

so even if one of the strikers leave it still would be difficult for acosta to be regular.

surely he is the one for future and could come good in a next couple of years

hi guys im manageing a valencia side its my first season with them and if i win 2nite i will get promoted with 4 games left to play now ive had daniel guiza on loan for 6 matches and hes done well for me scoring 3 goals and assits 3 ive been offered him for 10 mill should i buy him as i got a feeling he may soon drop out of the 90s my other strikers are lopez.higuin and vucnic i only have 13.8 mill in the bank but if i wait for another week i could buy gourcuff

hi guys im manageing a valencia side its my first season with them and if i win 2nite i will get promoted with 4 games left to play now ive had daniel guiza on loan for 6 matches and hes done well for me scoring 3 goals and assits 3 ive been offered him for 10 mill should i buy him as i got a feeling he may soon drop out of the 90s my other strikers are lopez.higuin and vucnic i only have 13.8 mill in the bank but if i wait for another week i could buy gourcuff

In real life Guiza has been playing... average' date=' 4 goals in 8 games, i must say though if you have the chance of signing Gourcuff, 100% TAKE HIM OVER GUIZA!! Will rise. :)[/font']

ok cheers ill buy gourcuff but that will leave me a striker short do you think 3 strikers are enough especially as i should be promoted 2nite and i really wana have a chance of staying up

It's always best to have 4' date=' but maybe sometimes you could opt to playing 1 lone ST, or buy a cheap rated old plyr, with a fairly high 88 rating with a low CV, as a temporary buy till you have more funds, or lastly try and work on getting a loan from someone perhaps, i just think passing up on the chance to buy Gourcuff would be a bad idea as he is a right gem of a plyr, even though it would be best to have 4 attacking options.[/font']

Ok' date=' so now that Ozil has increased to 90, should I trade Ozil and Malouda in for Nasri out???

Thanks in Advance.[/quote']

I wouldn't. Nasri is a great player but has been injured for a bit and mistaken only recently returned. ozil will be huge and malouda aint doing too badly at chelsea (8 games 2 goals).

I also have a question of my own: Swindon Town have made an offer to Carlisle United for Richard OFFIONG of £1,475,000 plus Anthony MCNAMEE and Temitope OBADEYI. I am Swindon Town and I made this bid. It was accepted but then I withdrew because I wasn't sure if McNamee or Obadeyi were possible gems. I do know that Obadeyi is on loan from Bolton.

hi guys ive recieved an offer for lampard and was wundering should i accept im in a brand new league and i have the new chelsea squad im selling a few and bringing in a few anyway this is this offer

5.1 mill +anderson+owen

Well ando may be a Manu Player,But he doesn't score much goals,Yes he is young but i doubht he can reach Lamps Quality upfront.Owen is just a sub for Rooney,tough he score goals,he keep freaking Misses Clear chances. :mad:

I say You reject it.Lamps clearly worth more than that. (Even if i am a Man U fan,I got to say Lamps is more worth than that. :rolleyes:)