Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

oh i didnt know th@ ill get them now and ill have a couple of mill left over do you know wt the defender will go to in the next changes?

kjaer- (10 games and could get a +1' date=' also been linked with Liverpool)[/b']

cissokho (10 games and been in good form, played very well against Liverpool most recently) rise to 88/89)

carrico (9 games, 1 goal- rise to 87/88)

and dealbert (played 7 games this season and has been tipped to rise to 88) i want to get one of themwho should i get?? :)

they all will rise and i bolded in some stats about the player. personally id go for kjaer or cissokho.

oh i didnt know th@ ill get them now and ill have a couple of mill left over do you know wt the defender will go to in the next changes?

kjaer

cissokho

carrico

and dealbert i want to get one of themwho should i get?? :)

I'd go for Cissokho without a doubt. Quality player, starts all the time for a good Champions League team. Future 90+ for sure.

Edwin VAN DER SAR 94 rated is my no1 keeper ATM but he aint getting any youger. I can get Sebastien Frey for Van Der Sar plus GRAFITE 90 rated FWD I dont need Grafite as I have ZARATE 90 , FALCAO 89 and HULK 88 as my FWDs plus I have KEIRRISON, ARNAUTOVIC and NECID out on loan. So shoud I swop V D Sar or not? I dont know that much about Frey is he a safe 93 keeper? How good is he? Frey is 10 years yonger than V D Sar I know that much. I do have RUI PATRICIO 88 as my back up keeper but there a good chance he wont be rated even 90 before V D Sar hangs his gloves up for good. Please help me rep for good advice. Thanks for reading.:):confused:

should i do this deal??

swap garay for marcelo?

my def are chygrinsky' date='thiago silva,cissokho,vertonghen,alderwerield and badstuber??

my other wingers are krasic,michel bastos,

pablo hernandez,perotti,hazard,pedro and santos ramires.

TIA :)[/quote']

Marcelo isn't a good left back, but hes been playing as a left winger for Madrid in the past 3 games or so and may do it again today in the Madrid derby. so he might get a position change. and if he continues these performances he should get a rise to 91 IMO. garay is a good prospect, but he isnt getting any game time although hes been called up for the madrid derby, because of albiols red card, lets hope he has a great performance and gets some more gametime!

Edwin VAN DER SAR 94 rated is my no1 keeper ATM but he aint getting any youger. I can get Sebastien Frey for Van Der Sar plus GRAFITE 90 rated FWD I dont need Grafite as I have ZARATE 90 ' date=' FALCAO 89 and HULK 88 as my FWDs plus I have KEIRRISON, ARNAUTOVIC and NECID out on loan. So shoud I swop V D Sar or not? I dont know that much about Frey is he a safe 93 keeper? How good is he? Frey is 10 years yonger than V D Sar I know that much. I do have RUI PATRICIO 88 as my back up keeper but there a good chance he wont be rated even 90 before V D Sar hangs his gloves up for good. Please help me rep for good advice. Thanks for reading.[/font']:):confused:

i would do it. frey is a safe 93. and rui patricio should get a rise to 89 this time around.

Edwin VAN DER SAR 94 rated is my no1 keeper ATM but he aint getting any youger. I can get Sebastien Frey for Van Der Sar plus GRAFITE 90 rated FWD I dont need Grafite as I have ZARATE 90 ' date=' FALCAO 89 and HULK 88 as my FWDs plus I have KEIRRISON, ARNAUTOVIC and NECID out on loan. So shoud I swop V D Sar or not? I dont know that much about Frey is he a safe 93 keeper? How good is he? Frey is 10 years yonger than V D Sar I know that much. I do have RUI PATRICIO 88 as my back up keeper but there a good chance he wont be rated even 90 before V D Sar hangs his gloves up for good. Please help me rep for good advice. Thanks for reading.[/font']:):confused:

I would do it. Frey's 93 is as safe as it can get, despite him not being part of the Les Blues. Domenech is the one who has frozen Frey out of the international scene. Fiorentina are doing quite well this term too, and are in the UCL. While VDS shouldn't drop this round, he won't be around for long with retirement looking increasingly likely at the end of the season. Grafite has been sent back to Brazil recently after looking out of sorts and I don't think he will rise to 91 with Wolfsburg failing to reproduce the high level of performances shown last season.

two players who'll drop in the long run, frey looks a good deal

I would do it. Frey's 93 is as safe as it can get' date=' despite him not being part of the [i']Les Blues[/i]. Domenech is the one who has frozen Frey out of the international scene. Fiorentina are doing quite well this term too, and are in the UCL. While VDS shouldn't drop this round, he won't be around for long with retirement looking increasingly likely at the end of the season. Grafite has been sent back to Brazil recently after looking out of sorts and I don't think he will rise to 91 with Wolfsburg failing to reproduce the high level of performances shown last season.

When (not if) Domenech is fired, Frey will be No. 1 for France, and 94 would be possible then.

Good deal though, Grafite has been average this season and you have bags of quality cover. ;)

Should I sell Robinho for Krasic + Akinfeev? I've got a clean Man.City as its in the new GC' date=' and I haven't done any deals yet.

Although I have Given and Wright-Phillips/ Petrov I think I could get rid of them for a stronger winger. TIA :)[/quote']

robinho is class when he is fit.

if looking for immediate gain yes else no for the deal

Should I sell Robinho for Krasic + Akinfeev? I've got a clean Man.City as its in the new GC' date=' and I haven't done any deals yet.

Although I have Given and Wright-Phillips/ Petrov I think I could get rid of them for a stronger winger. TIA :)[/quote']

Would definitely do it myself. Robinho may be heavily linked with a move to Barca, but for the present he'll drop to 93. Akinfeev is an outstanding 'keeper and definitely must be really thought about by United after the performances against us. Krasic as well is a great player who has really shone in Europe. I reckon he can do really well at a big European club too if he gets that chance. You only really need to sell Given then and no doubt you can get a good 90+ outfield player for him. Depth > Class. ;)

robinho is class when he is fit.

if looking for immediate gain yes else no for the deal

Would definitely do it myself. Robinho may be heavily linked with a move to Barca' date=' but for the present he'll drop to 93. Akinfeev is an outstanding 'keeper and definitely must be really thought about by United after the performances against us. Krasic as well is a great player who has really shone in Europe. I reckon he can do really well at a big European club too if he gets that chance. You only really need to sell Given then and no doubt you can get a good 90+ outfield player for him. Depth > Class. ;)[/quote']

Thanks both of you, think I will accept it. Tbh, he will probably be willing to buy Given off me afterwards as his best GK would be 73! He's a friend of mine though, and is sure that Robinho will go to Barce. Anyway thanks again guys.

Thanks both of you' date=' think I will accept it. Tbh, he will probably be willing to buy Given off me afterwards as his best GK would be 73! He's a friend of mine though, and is sure that Robinho will go to Barce. Anyway thanks again guys.[/quote']

One hundred percent agree with the others. Krasic played superbly versus United and so did Akinveev. Akinveev looks more and more like he could follow the rumours and join United, if not a top side anyway where he could be a future 95/96. Krasic has been linked to lots of top clubs and should be a future star also. Definetly do it Ziggy m8 :)

Are these deal good??

Dejan STANKOVIC for £0k + Lorik CANA + George MCCARTNEY

Ruano ALEXIS for £1.7M + Craig GORDON

Aly CISSOKHO for £1.4M + Phil BARDSLEY

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

As long as you're getting Stankovic, Alexis & Cissokho, they're good deals. Can you get a better defender than Alexis, though?