Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Heyy

Im looking for anuver cf/stricker

so who shall i swap for pepe - IAQUINTA, TREZEGUET, DEL PIERO, MUTU, ANELKA ???? and how muhc money should i ask for with 1 of them ?

also should i swap dzeko, makalale and mananda for xabi alonso,

Im gettin alonso and its manada and makalele for xabi, then he buys dzeko ?

or wht should i offer out of them ?

EDIT i have aguero and torres and like 5 otehrs but i want anuver decent stricker.

Thansk

im thinking about selling agbonlahor in a new GC for 25mill and ive had offers for him at that price' date=' would this be good for me as i only have 21mill and need more money to bring in players?[/quote']

I would avoid selling any player for just cash in a GC, especially one such as Gabby. If you must sell him, get one or two (good) players for him aswell as money.

im thinking about selling agbonlahor in a new GC for 25mill and ive had offers for him at that price' date=' would this be good for me as i only have 21mill and need more money to bring in players?[/quote']

As Much As I'd Love To Say; Yeah Sell Him To Udinses For That!

It'd Be Terrible For You, Try To Get 2 Players In Exchange ;)

Heyy

Im looking for anuver cf/stricker

so who shall i swap for pepe - IAQUINTA' date=' TREZEGUET, DEL PIERO, MUTU, ANELKA ???? and how muhc money should i ask for with 1 of them ?

also should i swap dzeko, makalale and mananda for xabi alonso,

Im gettin alonso and its manada and makalele for xabi, then he buys dzeko ?

or wht should i offer out of them ?

EDIT i have aguero and torres and like 5 otehrs but i want anuver decent stricker.

Thansk[/quote']

anyoneeee B)

i would use Either TREZEGUET or MUTU because IAQUINTA' date='ANELKA might rise whereas DEL PIERO is going to stay,preety tough for the 2nd deal so i cant help you m8. :o[/quote']

Im Getting a cf and some money for pepe.

Im selling pepe, so wich ones should i choose and how mch money

Im Getting a cf and some money for pepe.

Im selling pepe' date=' so wich ones should i choose and how mch money[/quote']

Well out of the 5 i Managed to select 2 out to be sold,so it is up to which 1 you like,But personally i would swell TREZEGUET and maybe try get a bargin out of him,like a youngster+ cash.Or you can ask them to pay 75% of how much their Club Chairmen allows them to buy the player.Like around 10mil+ and above.Hoped i helped m8. :)

Well out of the 5 i Managed to select 2 out to be sold' date='so it is up to which 1 you like,But personally i would swell TREZEGUET and maybe try get a bargin out of him,like a youngster+ cash.Or you can ask them to pay 75% of how much their Club Chairmen allows them to buy the player.Like around 10mil+ and above.Hoped i helped m8. :)[/quote']

i dont understand.

Thanks anyway.

Im saying

I have pepe in my defence, nd i dont no who to swap him for out of the other managers strikers. I need a striker, and the juve manager want pepe.

so its my pepe for 1 of them strikers and money

i wanna no which striker is my best bet and how much money i should ask for

i dont understand.

Thanks anyway.

Im saying

I have pepe in my defence' date=' nd i dont no who to swap him for out of the other managers strikers. I need a striker, and the juve manager want pepe.

so its my pepe for 1 of them strikers and money

i wanna no which striker is my best bet and how much money i should ask for[/quote']

Even tougher than Before.Mutu is going to stay in his rating whereas Anelka might warrant a rise But iaquinta is defo going to have a +1.Del piro is also a safe with his current rating,so my choice would be Anelka,Because he is the EPL and with chelsea in such great form,I dont think his Ratings would stay for long,Also when the African Cup comes,You bet Anelka is going to take all the Headlines for Chelsea so i say get Anelka.Hmm..BTW is the Juv manager very keen on getting Pepe,If he is get him to pay max for him. :D

Oh yes,sorry for the trouble,i dont quite understand what you wrote sorry. :P

Ramsey + Wilshere for Marin. Marin is mine. Should I go for it?

I'd make the deal based on how long you intend on playing this game on SM imo. For the short-term Marin is the better player to have' date=' as he can fit in your XI with a high rating and is in form at Werder irl, plus who know's next time around if he's kept that form and whether he's still at Werder or another club based on his play, could rise again. However if you intend on playing this game for another 2/3+ years, you might regret selling both Wilshere and Ramsey down the line, as both have the potential to be 90+ rated players in the future, especially Wilshere. [/font']

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

I made an offer for RVP of 35 million plus Muntari plus Huntelaar. The manager countered Adebayor plus Yaya Toure.

Adebayor doesnt play first team ( I have torres and aguero and benzema)

but yaya toure does . Should i accept the deal or counter adebayor plus muntari or even more money please help. I also have gago should i use him?