Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I Have Been Offered 20M + Jovetic For My Forlan

Accept/Reject?

I'd accept that deal on the basis of what you can do with the 20mill you'd be getting' date=' as Forlan is a 94, player-for-player, you'd be getting a 88 return, who no doubt is getting better and better, showing that so far this season with Viola, I believe he'll goto 89 at the ratings change, so as long as you can cover with somebody of a higher rating with the 20mill, sounds good m8.[/font']

Re: Youngsters

Are Arsenal's Vito Mannone and Man U's Federico Macheda worth spending money on? Will they improve in these changes or should I wait for the hype surrounding them to cool off first?

100% Mannone is worth spending on' date=' at the moment I believe he's only valued at around 10K and HE WILL rise come the next change as he gotten about games in this year, not saying he's going to go to 85+ but he could be in the 80-83 range, so even thereafter if you sold him, you'd see a nice pocket of profit. :) As for Macheda there will pretty much always be hype around him, if you can get him cheap, I'd buy NOW, rather than wait and if he goes up, you'll just have to spend more. ;)[/font']

Re: Youngsters

Are Arsenal's Vito Mannone and Man U's Federico Macheda worth spending money on? Will they improve in these changes or should I wait for the hype surrounding them to cool off first?

Mannone's a decent money-spinner, that's all. In terms of talent, even Wojciech Szczesny (Arsenal's 4th-choice GK) is said to be better than him, by those who've seen them.

I Have Been Offered 20M + Jovetic For My Forlan

Accept/Reject?

It's a great deal dude!:) Jovetic is a youngster who's on fire' date=' he's bound to get a rating above 90 in these changes. Plus, Forlan is getting too old, and as he hasn't been having the same sort of season as he did last year, expect a drop to 92 or so. And on top of all that, you're getting an extra 20million to burn!! You should use that money to get a decent replacement for Forlan if you don't already have one, otherwise, enjoy the cash. Take the deal pal.[/font']

NICE!! I think :P

Just seen Chigrinsky (spelling) still at shakhtar who are an external club.. and am swapping him for Arbeloa.. deals nearly finished :D

Whats ur opinions on both?

Can Chigrinksy rise?

Will Arbeloa drop? heard he's been playing badly and when i've seen him :rolleyes:

Chygrynsky will not rise yet' date=' he hasn't been albe to take Puyol nor Piqué to the bench.

Arbeloa will not drop, but he has a bigger chance of drop rather than rise.[/b']

It's a great deal dude!:) Jovetic is a youngster who's on fire' date=' he's bound to get a rating above 90 in these changes. Plus, Forlan is getting too old, and as he hasn't been having the same sort of season as he did last year, expect a drop to 92 or so. And on top of all that, you're getting an extra 20million to burn!! You should use that money to get a decent replacement for Forlan if you don't already have one, otherwise, enjoy the cash. Take the deal pal.[/font']

Why would Forlan be dropping to 92? Most people seem to think he's a rock solid 94(possibly even 95) due to his scoring over the last 2 seasons. We're just at the beginning of this season, just because his team are performing badly this doesn't mean that he should drop.

I am giving Lisandro Lopez' date=' Barzagli and money for Raul Albiol !?!? What do you people think ... lol ?! :confused::D[/quote']

well, if i were the other manager, i would most likely accept the deal. If i were u, i would not trade Lisandro away unless there are better strikers in team. MAybe you could try using another striker +Barzagli to get Raul Abiol.

If not try getting Pique using Barzagli +cash

Why would Forlan be dropping to 92? Most people seem to think he's a rock solid 94(possibly even 95) due to his scoring over the last 2 seasons. We're just at the beginning of this season' date=' just because his team are performing badly this doesn't mean that he should drop.[/quote']

Be that as it may be, he's getting older and a present and future star like Jovetic is more valuable than him in my eyes.

I am getting Raul Albiol for Lopez and Barzagli and a bit of money.. i think this is reyt as i never play Lopez' date=' and i need a top defender like[/quote']

Poor deal IMO considering the ratings of the players you're swapping, but it's good if you have offensive cover and need a 92 rated CB. ;)

hi all i've just accpeted a bid for my Ibrahimovic of Van Persie + Eduardo + 30 mill....is it a good deal or should i cancel it?

Ibra is class and has shown that at Barca. RVP is good, but he won't go higher than 93 but he won't drop either. Eduardo will probably stay. :)

Is money valuble in your setup? Can you go out and buy some top class players for the 30m?