Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would you not rather give Hunt than Marin' date=' Allan? If the deal is Hunt + Almedia I would do it.[/quote']
Hunt and Almeida would be good too. Hunt is doing well this season and could rise again. But Marin is the better of the two. If you can get Milito for Hunt + Almeida then go for it. But i'd be suprised to see many accept that offer :P

Yes ^^ But that wasnt an offer when i quoted ;) PC's on the go slow :D

It's Marin + Almeida or nothing. What do you think?

As long as you have good replacements up top i'd definately do that :)

Edit: Didn't read properly so missed what forwards you have' date=' sorry. If you have good forwards behind Gabby I would do it, and try to trade Hoaru + Gabby for Gilardino replacement.[/quote']

Not bad' date=' considering it's Essien, but you're short up front, while you have quality in midfield anyway. And Hoarau's to be gotten rid of. What forwards are available as replacements? Only depending on that would I go ahead with the deal.[/quote']

Thanks for that, decided to try my luck and negotiate, and ended up getting him for Sissoko + Gilardino instead. Will have to shop around for a Forward.

What? :S He has 0% of rising trust me. As for being a French regular' date=' far from it. Hes in the squad but Gallas, [b']Mexes[/b] and Squillaci are favoured to him.

He can also get Sagna instead so....

Mexes is never selected, so how can he be behind him? Although I would take Sagna over Escude too.

I'm Lyon in a GC and have Lloris on the transfer list because I have Buffon as my main keeper. I was just wondering if any of these offers were worth it?

Offer 1 from Shakhtar: Andrey PYATOV + Luis FERNANDINHO

Offer 2 from Milan: Kakha KALADZE + Souleymane DIAWARA

Offer 3 from Fiorentina: £10.0M + Adrian MUTU

Or should I not even sell him at all?

Cheers.

I'm Lyon in a GC and have Lloris on the transfer list because I have Buffon as my main keeper. I was just wondering if any of these offers were worth it?

Cheers.

If it was me i wouldn't sell him but if you want/have to then i would take £10.0 + Mutu

Cheers.

None of them really appeal to me. What GC is it :D

If it was me i wouldn't sell him but if you want/have to then i would take £10.0 + Mutu

I don't have to' date=' it's just that I have Buffon too so he isn't gonna play all that often.

None of them really appeal to me. What GC is it :D

67 :o

I don't have to' date=' it's just that I have Buffon too so he isn't gonna play all that often.

67 :o[/quote']Not in that GC, shame :( Personally i would sell Buffon, i havent noticed much difference between a 96 Gk and a 91 Gk. Could get a better deal for Buffon too.

Cheers.

The proposals are nothing special. If I was coaching these teams I would rofl if the deal was done because you will loose a fantastic player. He is worth keeping by any means.

The proposals are nothing special. If I was coaching these teams I would rofl if the deal was done because you will loose a fantastic player. He is worth keeping by any means.

Try get money, instead of players.. put him on for 30m i know people may think its stupid, but Lloris has potential..

Lloris wont rise to 96 anytime soon.. and Buffon wont decrease down to 91 will he?

Thats true but you have got to take into account lloris is only 21 and still has time to improve where as buffon is 31 and i think at his peak i don't think he will improve much more so i would sell him and keep lloris ;)

who is the benfica first choice keepr??? i have mirante in the new gold and the benfica manager wants him' date=' and i want to do it, who is better to get in, manuel quim or jose moreira. i saw that the first choice gk role was rotated a lot last season, can someone please help me???[/quote']

can someone please help me with this??

who is the benfica first choice keepr??? i have mirante in the new gold and the benfica manager wants him' date=' and i want to do it, who is better to get in, manuel quim or jose moreira. i saw that the first choice gk role was rotated a lot last season, can someone please help me???[/quote']

Quim is first choice keeper for Benfica, after losing the starting spot last season and becoming 3rd choice keeper he regained it in the latter parts of the season.

Mirante is in for a rise to about 87/88

Thats true but you have got to take into account lloris is only 21 and still has time to improve where as buffon is 31 and i think at his peak i don't think he will improve much more so i would sell him and keep lloris ;)

Really? Depending on the team tbh. if you need the money sell Buffon as people will be like 96! OMG!:P