Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

KEEP Lloris' date=' Sell Buffon. ;)[/quote']

I agree. Who cares if a GK is 96 or 91. At those rating levels GKs' performances on SM are going to be virtually the same.

You could get 2 fantastic players for Buffon, PLUS you know that Lloris is going to rise in the future.

i need help ! should i sell drogba for 20mil plus mario gomez? :confused:

i say a big no for this deal.Gomez inst really getting game sat bayern and i think a -1 is fair.Drigba,World class.scoring goals and is in a red hot streak.theres a chance he can rise with his recent form. :D is Money Usefull in your set up,can you get a good replacement?If not.No deal m8.

what about diarra lass... can he hit 93....i see him being the best player this season in madrid so far this season

Definetly one of Madrid's Best Performers and 100% the most consistant on the Real Madrid squad. should rise to 92/93. Although he deserves 93 IMO.

Ok, this looks like a good deal, I'm selling Simao:

Seydou keita + 5 Million for Simao.

But who do i need more, my other wingers include: Robinho, Ribery, Robben and Higuain. My other CM/DM's are De Rossi, Sneijder, Lass Diarra and Seedorf.

I'm aware that Seydou Keita might rise. but looking at the depth in both positions which is needed more?

Ok' date=' this looks like a good deal, I'm selling Simao:

Seydou keita + 5 Million for Simao.

But who do i need more, my other wingers include: Robinho, Ribery, Robben and Higuain. My other CM/DM's are De Rossi, Sneijder, Lass Diarra and Seedorf.

I'm aware that Seydou Keita might rise. but looking at the depth in both positions which is needed more?[/quote']

Yep Keita should rise to 93; he's been playing pretty well this season and got that hat-trick a while back too.

Simao could drop cause Atletico are rubbish atm.

Shakhtar have made a counter offer to Villarreal for Luis FERNANDINHO of £2,000,000 plus Rodríguez JONATHAN PEREIRA and Damián ESCUDERO.

I was wondering if someone could help me with this deal, don't watch much Spanish football but I know that Shakhtar won the Uefa Cup so Fernandinho should keep him rating, help appreciated.