Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Valencia for Andrés GUARDADO of £0 plus Kader KEITA and Carlos CUELLAR

I'm Valencia Trying To Buy Guardado. Depth Isn't A Problem And Money's A Non Starter. So Basically Purely On The Deal, Not Taking Into Account My Squad & Balance, Should I Do That? :)

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Valencia for Andrés GUARDADO of £0 plus Kader KEITA and Carlos CUELLAR

I'm Valencia Trying To Buy Guardado. Depth Isn't A Problem And Money's A Non Starter. So Basically Purely On The Deal' date=' Not Taking Into Account My Squad & Balance, Should I Do That? :)[/quote']

Yeah, why not? I believe Guardado'll stay, while Keita (despite playing regularly for Galatasaray & even showing off his boxing skills against Fenerbahce ;)) won't rise, and surely it'll be difficult for Cuellar to rise higher at Villa?

I can sign Valencia for 10.5m in my game world' date=' i think he deserves 90 IMO but ive already got Lennon so sould i not bother wiith Valencia and let another club get him or let someone just take over Wigan and keep him?[/quote']

Why not, mate? Valencia's at a bigger club and seems to have been playing very well. He's got more chance of rising higher than that overrated Lennon.

Besides, think of the potential resale value he'll have, what with the 'Man Utd factor' and all. ;)

Why not' date=' mate? Valencia's at a bigger club and seems to have been playing very well. He's got more chance of rising higher than that overrated Lennon.

Besides, think of the potential resale value he'll have, what with the 'Man Utd factor' and all. ;)[/quote']

Yeah S'pose but i like Lennon, and if theyre bringing in player traits if they go into detail like pace, speed etc Lennon will get rated more, but i surpose i could get him for 10.5m and after rise sell him for 18m but i got Lennon for 12m and after his rating i believe my chairman will value him at 14m so i could sell Lennon for 17-18m too..

Yeah' date=' why not? I believe Guardado'll stay, while Keita (despite playing regularly for Galatasaray & even showing off his boxing skills against Fenerbahce ;)) won't rise, and surely it'll be difficult for Cuellar to rise higher at Villa?[/quote']

thanks, any more opinions? :D

EDIT - Must Spread B)

can anyone help me with a deal!!

marvin martin 21 86 am/wing should i sell him for £7 million??

and does anyone think that antonio valencia is worth £20 million??

thanks in advance

Guest cfc4eva

Should i swap arshavin for jesus navas, joe cole, felipe melo or fernando gago? If you can please put a 1,2,3,4 order of who i should go for. Thanks, Craig

Should i swap arshavin for jesus navas' date=' joe cole, felipe melo or fernando gago? If you can please put a 1,2,3,4 order of who i should go for. Thanks, Craig[/quote']

well from what i hear on the forum Navas is a huge talent (from what ive heard), but are you sure your chairman will alow you to let a 94 rated player go for a 92.. Joe coles been good for Chelsea since he came back, but recently he hasnt been to impressive IMO. I wouldnt know a thing about Melo and Gago sorry, im not an expect on La Liga. but my No.1- Nevas No.2- Cole.. but i dont think you'd be aloud to swap Arshavin for one of them..

Should I sell Dani Alves for 35 million and Tomas Ujfalusi? I have Malcon as my starting RB right now and don't really have room for Alves at RM.

Money is not really tight for me but it isn't like I'm loaded.

I am weak at CB with Milto, Agger, and Vermaelen above 88 so Ujfalusi would be an update there.

Should I sell Dani Alves for 35 million and Tomas Ujfalusi? I have Malcon as my starting RB right now and don't really have room for Alves at RM.

Money is not really tight for me but it isn't like I'm loaded.

I am weak at CB with Milto' date=' Agger, and Vermaelen above 88 so Ujfalusi would be an update there.[/quote']

Heck No! Ujfalusi 92 -> 91/90

Alves is 2nd best RB in the world, Definatley Not. :o

Sould i sell McGeady 15m then sign A.Young for 15m or sould i try get Milner for 11.8m..

and when bent rises, ill try and sell him for 12m(ish) who sould i buy for Midfield or defence with this money? as i can get Suarez on loan for cover next year as i have him now on loan, and then ive got Dzeko, Falcao,Beckford,Carroll,Bellamy and alot of younger lower rated strikers..

Sould i sell McGeady 15m then sign A.Young for 15m or sould i try get Milner for 11.8m..

and when bent rises' date=' ill try and sell him for 12m(ish) who sould i buy for Midfield or defence with this money? as i can get Suarez on loan for cover next year as i have him now on loan, and then ive got Dzeko, Falcao,Beckford,Carroll,Bellamy and alot of younger lower rated strikers..[/quote']

I would sell McGeady and go for Muller/ Young. and i would sign Gerard Pique, Lass Diarra, Thomas Vermaelen or Alexandre Song with the money you get off selling Bent.

thanks' date=' any more opinions? :D

EDIT - Must Spread B)[/quote']

As long as you are giving away Kader Keita, it's a good deal. I never quited rated Keita as being more than just another 90 rated player and moving out of France to join Galatasaray isn't exactly going to help his cause for a future rating rise. Cuellar has been chalking up the minutes this season for a high flying Aston Villa but don't expect his rating to rise anytime soon with NT action a scarcity for him. Guardado isn't pulling up trees with Deportivo but is a promising and safe 91. :)

I would sell McGeady and go for Muller/ Young. and i would sign Gerard Pique' date=' Lass Diarra, Thomas Vermaelen or Alexandre Song with the money you get off selling Bent.[/quote']

Yeah ive already got a deal ready for him just waiting for the other manager to make up the money, i dont think he'll get it before x-mas (end the season)

Muller? Thomas Muller? we'll hes at a club, i could try and get him..

Already have a bid on Diarra but manager doesnt sign in offen so i expect he wont notice.. so i probley wont get him.. Song went to a club today, Vermaelens manager has stated that he aint leaving.. and Pique is out on loan at the moment and the manager probley wont sell Pique as he's an experianced manager and always signs players that are going to rise..

Yeah ive already got a deal ready for him just waiting for the other manager to make up the money' date=' i dont think he'll get it before x-mas (end the season)

Muller? Thomas Muller? we'll hes at a club, i could try and get him..

Already have a bid on Diarra but manager doesnt sign in offen so i expect he wont notice.. so i probley wont get him.. Song went to a club today, Vermaelens manager has stated that he aint leaving.. and Pique is out on loan at the moment and the manager probley wont sell Pique as he's an experianced manager and always signs players that are going to rise..[/quote']

In that case i would go for Claudio Marchisio, as your CM, and Simon Kjaer, as your CB signing..

So you agree that its fine to sign him as a desparate RM? as im low on cash after signing others

Why not? His rating is safe and he's about the only natural winger Juventus have. He should keep his rating for at least this rating change and probably the next too. You sure you can't get younger rising RMs like Pablo Hernandez?